Why Has America Fallen So Quickly?

That's absolute lunacy. I suspect an attempt to deflect again.

A consent decree is issued by the court or by an AG or DA....not by the POTUS. If it was so damaging I can assure you that some Hawaiian judge would immediately issue a stay. Also, considering the simple fact that Trump never had control of the renegade DOJ that was attacking him at every opportunity, and the historical fact that he would have been impeached if he even attempted to do so....I think you're full of it.
I think when you make such a claim you need to offer a reference.

And Rump suspended it during his 4 years. It was started by Bush Jr, expanded by Obama but suspended under Rump. And it was an agreement between the AG, the Mayors and the Federal Courts. You are spewing more alternative facts.

But only for a while, now everything is just dandy with America's Police force, is that it? You had better take a hard look at reality. The country that you fought for is being taken from you.

Portland was progged to receive the consent decree in 2017 but Rump suspended the program. So were a lot of other cities that had riots along with their protests. Those with consent decree had protests but zero rioting and looting.

No, the Cops have a ways to go but the consent decree is the first step. But Rump needed those rioters and looters to keep feeding you your daily consumption of bloody red meat.

Honestly... I believe it all stems from virtue signaling. It is the new religion.
The classic example is BlackLivesMatter.
An organization started by three militant feminist who also happen to be Marxist and very-very anti-male.
And to top it off - the founders who received $MILLIONS in donations took the money and bought multiple homes/luxury vacations and bling. And they have never been investigated for it. Outrageous fraud and misuse of funds - right in front of everyone - and no one cares.
That is is just one example of many.
The left is possessed with a NEED to virtue signal to show they are better than everyone else.
And every example you gave, is another example of it.

Funny, The Mayor and Police Chief are members of the local BLM. We have had 3 protests to date by the BLM with zero looting and rioting. You are afraid of the Consent Decree as it will take your red meat away.

I did see the US falling(which is the wrong word to use), because it is still here and still exists, no matter if your fearless leader lost the election...

And Rump suspended it during his 4 years. It was started by Bush Jr, expanded by Obama but suspended under Rump. And it was an agreement between the AG, the Mayors and the Federal Courts. You are spewing more alternative facts.
Again....Trump had zero to do with it. It was James Comey and the idiots that followed him that did.
I'm not gonna waste my time spelling out the details about Russian Collusion (also known as Plan B) and the false-flag operation (Jan 6th) that Democrats and other Deep Staters used to hamper the Trump Adm.

This does not demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post. Demanding your points without meeting the conditions of the deal is typical lefty behavior.
It is his point...he hates black people. Plain and simple.

How many white prosecutors, defense attorneys, trial judges, appellate judges, prison board members, pardon/parole board members are there? Probably 8 for every 1 black person holding the same position. Who is in the OP? Only blacks.

This demonstrates that you don't understand mudwhistle at all.

Portland was progged to receive the consent decree in 2017 but Rump suspended the program. So were a lot of other cities that had riots along with their protests. Those with consent decree had protests but zero rioting and looting.

No, the Cops have a ways to go but the consent decree is the first step. But Rump needed those rioters and looters to keep feeding you your daily consumption of bloody red meat.
Classic attempt to derail a thread.

Funny, The Mayor and Police Chief are members of the local BLM. We have had 3 protests to date by the BLM with zero looting and rioting. You are afraid of the Consent Decree as it will take your red meat away.
Red meat.
You must think red meat is evil.
BLM has changed tactics....and part of the reason is because the Mayor and Police Chief support them. Now they are using bands of criminals to loot in plain sight.
You must think everyone is stupid.

View attachment 591400View attachment 591402View attachment 591401View attachment 591403

Some folks on the left have been scratching their heads because they can't understand how this country has become such a mess in such a short period of time. What it looks like to me is they've been hoodwinked into voting for people that don't exactly have their best interests in mind. Since they've put in place the people that are destroying their cities....now they're leaving them in droves....unfortunately repeating the same mistakes over and over again wherever they move to.

I'd like to point out the exact reasons our cities are falling apart:

• Prosecutors that fail to punish wrongdoing
  • Removal of competent leaders at every level using the #Metoo and Cancel Culture movements
  • Celebrating criminal activity in Washington and the media
  • Fear of being called an Anti-vaxxer
  • A media that has been recklessly fomenting hatred 24/7
  • The release of millions of hardened criminals into our society
  • Selective prosecutions by corrupt officials responsible for law enforcement using political ideology instead of legal statutes as a motivator

Forget about the old guy in the WH that every day proves that he shouldn't even be there.....this goes deeper than that. Most of the damage has been done at the local level. Washington has always been corrupt...but local governments used to be a barrier to their insanity. Not so today. Now the insanity has completely taken over city hall and our public schools.
One name that keeps coming up is George Soros.

Soros-backed prosecutors include:​
Supported by Soros through spending by political action committees (PACs) and super PACs:
Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón – Elected in 2020, he ousted incumbent D.A. Jackie Lacey, the first black woman to hold the job, and has prided himself on reducing prison sentences, even as violent crime has soared in L.A.​
(Chicago) Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx – Foxx became notorious for her intervention in the Jussie Smollett case, dropping charges against the actor for a hate crime hoax. (Smollett was later convicted.) Chicago hit 800 homicides in 2021.​
Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner – Soros supported Krasner with nearly $1.7 million in spending in 2017, more than five times as much as Kranser spent himself. Philadelphia set a new record for homicides in 2021, with 562 in total.​
(Houston) Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg – Ogg is considered one of the more moderate of Soros’s prosecutors, and had to overcome opposition from even more left-wing prosecutors in 2020. Houston’s homicide rate rose 71% in 2021.​
Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot – Cruezot dropped prosecutions for thefts of “personal items” valued at less than $750, among other radical reforms, and was reduced to reminding residents that theft was still against the law.​
(San Antonio) Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales – Gonzales has been described as “one of Soros’s favorite DAs,” presiding over a stunning 52% increase in homicides in San Antonio since 2019, though violent crime was down overall.​
Phoenix District Attorney Paul Penzone – Soros spent millions to defeat Joe Arpaio and support Penzone, who gained national attention in 2020 when he resisted efforts by Republicans to audit the ballots in the controversial 2020 election.​
St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner – Gardner has faced ethical complaints over the prosecution of former Governor Eric Greitens, as well as that of Mark and Patricia McCloskey. She was kicked off the latter prosecution after using it to fundraise.​
(East San Francisco Bay Area) Contra Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton – Becton famously charged a couple with a “hate crime” for painting over a “Black Lives Matter” mural that was painted on a public road in Martinez, California.​
Supported by Soros indirectly:
(New York) Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg – Bragg was elected with help from the Color of Change PAC, to which Soros donated $1 million. He has banned pre-trial incarceration and prison for all but homicide and a few other cases.​
Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby – Mosby, one of the original “Black Lives Matter” prosecutors, reportedly took a trip abroad sponsored by a Soros-backed group. She was recently indicted on federal charges of mortgage fraud and perjury.​
(Orlando) Ninth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Monque Worrell – Worrell succeeded Soros-backed Aramis Ayala, whom Gov. Ron DeSantis kicked off a murder case for declining to seek charges in a murder because she opposed the death penalty.​

Links

Thanks for spoiling my day with those characters' pictures!

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Within a few decades, most city and state and federal positions will be filled by people like the ones depicted in the above photos.

How depressing to think that our great-grandchildren will be living in a country dominated by people such as those depicted.

It is downright frightening!

It is his point...he hates black people. Plain and simple.

How many white prosecutors, defense attorneys, trial judges, appellate judges, prison board members, pardon/parole board members are there? Probably 8 for every 1 black person holding the same position. Who is in the OP? Only blacks.

This demonstrates that you don't understand mudwhistle at all.
I don't see where he said anything about blacks. You on the other hand, have obviously focused on skin color.

Thanks for spoiling my day with those characters' pictures!

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Within a few decades, most city and state and federal positions will be filled by people like the ones depicted in the above photos.

How depressing to think that our great-grandchildren will be living in a country dominated by people such as those depicted.

It is downright frightening!

Indeed! Every one of those folks is fat! I'm glad somebody noticed besides me. Obesity is a huge problem in our country.

Forum List

Back