Why Glenn has never been THIS TERRIFIED for America before

And you pull a spoof page.

You fascists are absolutely incredible... As in you have no credibility at all.
He gave the money to the Nazarene church..good tax deduction eh?

August 31, 2018 by Glenn Beck, Organizer
Though Glenn didn’t quite make it to the $1 billion goal, you guys still raised a substantial amount of money! Glenn decided, rather than using the money to rent out a movie theater for himself for a year, he would give the money to the Nazarene Fund.

Thank you for all your support!

He gave the money to the Nazarene church..good tax deduction eh?

August 31, 2018 by Glenn Beck, Organizer
Though Glenn didn’t quite make it to the $1 billion goal, you guys still raised a substantial amount of money! Glenn decided, rather than using the money to rent out a movie theater for himself for a year, he would give the money to the Nazarene Fund.

Thank you for all your support!

Especially since he's a Mormon.

It's a spoof.

Bet you think Sarah Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house, don'tcha?

1663373530390.png

America is in a very dangerous place. The far-left is doing everything it can to create the ‘extremists’ it can't seem to organically find, and many on the right have had enough. That’s why Glenn has never been THIS terrified for America before. So while we DO need a plan of action to save the country, Glenn says, that plan must adhere 100 percent to the Constitution. If we abandon it, lash out in anger, or give the far-left any reason to brand us as dangerous, we will lose, he explains. We are so close to November. Don't give the crazies what they want.

Glenn Beck is supporting the Nazi Republicans. He is the extremist who is attacking this country. The only thing that I agree with is that we cannot give the crazies what they want. Beck is the extremist and enemy of this country.

America is in a very dangerous place. The far-left is doing everything it can to create the ‘extremists’ it can't seem to organically find, and many on the right have had enough. That’s why Glenn has never been THIS terrified for America before. So while we DO need a plan of action to save the country, Glenn says, that plan must adhere 100 percent to the Constitution. If we abandon it, lash out in anger, or give the far-left any reason to brand us as dangerous, we will lose, he explains. We are so close to November. Don't give the crazies what they want.

Glenn sounds like a real crank. One third of America thinks Trump won the last election. Another one third was sympathetic to the George Floyd riots. Those extremes are equally frightening to me.

Trump is appallingly ignorant

Right, the billionaire global real estate mogul turned tv star turned president with the hot model wife. Ignorant.

And what are you, the tranny bathroom mopper at Taco Bell?

Beck committed the cardinal sin with me - he just isn't entertaining.

Rush Limbaugh was the master (RIP), David Webb is awesome, Sean Hannity is great, Mark Lavin is the great one - but Beck is just.... dull.
I agree with all of the above except Hannity. He just gets on my nerves. I agree with most of what he says, its just the way he says it that bugs me.

The only way you would know if Obama fucked 6-year-old boys under his desk would be if you had pimped out your son.

Did you, you pervert? Did you pimp out your son?

If not, you don't know what Obama did or did not do. But we know that you idiots stormed the Capitol and tried to hang the VP. Why? Because we have it on tape.

Maybe you do too. Do you have Obama raping your 6-year-old son on tape, you fucking pervert? Do you get your jollies watching it over and over you sick fuck?

TheReaper

Qanon says the storm is coming. Trump is solid with them now.

Beck committed the cardinal sin with me - he just isn't entertaining.

Rush Limbaugh was the master (RIP), David Webb is awesome, Sean Hannity is great, Mark Lavin is the great one - but Beck is just.... dull.

Holy cow. You actually like these drama queens.

Wait---

He doesn't think it's already over?

C'mon....really?

The only way you would know if Obama fucked 6-year-old boys under his desk would be if you had pimped out your son.

Did you, you pervert? Did you pimp out your son?

If not, you don't know what Obama did or did not do. But we know that you idiots stormed the Capitol and tried to hang the VP. Why? Because we have it on tape.

Maybe you do too. Do you have Obama raping your 6-year-old son on tape, you fucking pervert? Do you get your jollies watching it over and over you sick fuck?
Now you are pizzed at that poster. We know Obama took his share of insults. His politics and what went on behind the scenes was a reason. Republicans take many times more than that. And many follow Progs but just in a slower way. At least with the dictums of the whole party. Until Trump. Trump took many times more insults than the Republican did compared to Obama. It is simple...Trump was for a sovereign nation. Most others are for a nation blended into a larger continental government that is part of several around the world under control of globalist leaders. And many in our nation have been brainwashed to follow the globalism.

Forum List

Back