Why Glenn has never been THIS TERRIFIED for America before

I've answered questions. I'm right here. I'll present my position on any issue you'd like. Go!

You're not "right here"

You ran like a coward from your OWN challenge.

You posted the list then ran and hid.

Blowhard Mac, all bullshit - no substance.

You just can't handle anyone who isn't a sheep like you. You don't like being proven a liar.

This just isn't my problem.

You're a blowhard coward.

YOU POSTED THE LIST, then ran back to your sewer when I answered - just like last time.

Blowhard mac - full of shit.

Hey, I immortalized you in my sig.

I wonder why my opinion is so important to you.

He concerns be because his appeal is a reflection of a sick society. His temperament is immature, undignified, dangerous, and certainly unpresidential.

In other words (and I know you won't understand this)...

otWPPTV.jpg
wow, that behavior of Trump' s really killed someone didn't it?

just like the democrats kill the unborn

only worse..

:rolleyes:

You're not "right here"

You ran like a coward from your OWN challenge.

You posted the list then ran and hid.

Blowhard Mac, all bullshit - no substance.

You're a blowhard coward.

YOU POSTED THE LIST, then ran back to your sewer when I answered - just like last time.

Blowhard mac - full of shit.

Hey, I immortalized you in my sig.
Ready when you are. Just list out some issues and ask where I stand. I'll respond. As I have been.

Still waiting for someone to prove what a left winger I am.

Obviously you aren't up to it. All you can do is sob, pansy.

Last edited:
Sending illegals to smug motherfucking pieces of shit who love the burden on Texas but can't handle a mere scintilla of the amound crossing the Texas border DAILY.

For or against?
For the sentiment, against the specific behavior. These are human beings, even if Trumpsters don't think so.

The Dems are responsible for the border mess.

Next? I'm still waiting for someone here to prove what a left winger I am.

Funny, coming from an obedient Trumpster. Talk about projection.

You asked, I answered. You're welcome. If you don't like the answer, tough shit.

It is not that I don’t “like” you answer, just that you are no different than all the other morons that voted for Biden because they bought into the crap the MSM was selling. You were led around by a nose ring and don’t even know it.

I support Trump’s policies because they are pro-US. Biden’s policies are anti-US, so it doesn’t matter much to me that he plays nice. I would LOVE to vote for a President that was nice, to placate the shallow dullards like yourself, and had pro-US policis. DeSantis may be the guy, not sure yet.

For the sentiment, against the specific behavior. These are human beings, even if Trumpsters don't think so.

And how exactly is sending them to Martha’s Vineyard inhumane? If the issue is funding for illegals, then lets divert border funding from Texas and Arizona to Mass. I have a feeling the lefites, who LOVE some illegal immigration, wouldn’t be in favor of this.

It is not that I don’t “like” you answer, just that you are no different than all the other morons that voted for Biden because they bought into the crap the MSM was selling. You were led around by a nose ring and don’t even know it.

I support Trump’s policies because they are pro-US. Biden’s policies are anti-US, so it doesn’t matter much to me that he plays nice. I would LOVE to vote for a President that was nice, to placate the shallow dullards like yourself, and had pro-US policis. DeSantis may be the guy, not sure yet.
Well, I certainly admit, no one is as smart or accurately-informed as an obedient Trumpster. Ya got me there.

Which YOU voted FOR.

Tell me, other than the nonsense opinion you have about the makeup of the SCOTUS, is there ANYTHING else about the Biden Admin or the Dems in general that you agree with?
But, everything you allegedly are against, you voted for. And you have the nerve to EVER criticize a "Trumpster"?

Yeah, we got you.
The challenge remains the same: List off specific issues and I'll tell you where I stand. Demonstrate I'm a lefty for all to see.

You rubes keep saying I'm a left winger, yet you can't prove it. Kind of like the "rigged election" bullshit.

I'm right here. Ready to go. Don't be afraid. Get specific.

Ready when you are. Just list out some issues and ask where I stand. I'll respond. As I have been.

Still waiting for someone to prove what a left winger I am.

Obviously you aren't up to it. All you can do is sob, pansy.

GREAT blowhard Mac.

Your cowardice is in my sig, ready for you to step up and support YOUR OWN FUCKING CHALLENGE.

But what's this? Is your tail going between your legs, is that piss running into your shoes?

Looks like blowhard Mac the coward is getting ready to run again...

GREAT blowhard Mac.

Your cowardice is in my sig, ready for you to step up and support YOUR OWN FUCKING CHALLENGE.

But what's this? Is your tail going between your legs, is that piss running into your shoes?

Looks like blowhard Mac the coward is getting ready to run again...
The challenge remains the same: List off specific issues and I'll tell you where I stand. Demonstrate I'm a lefty for all to see.

You rubes keep saying I'm a left winger, yet you can't prove it. Kind of like the "rigged election" bullshit.

Well, I certainly admit, no one is as smart or accurately-informed as an obedient Trumpster. Ya got me there.
Therein lies the problem. Progs always go to the Trumpsters, MAGA and other attack mode initiatives. So, it does not get to the Republican answers which most of the politicians in both sides supported at one time or another. Trump draws crowds to get the message out. Near everything on TV is Prog propaganda. All free from the elites. So a couple religious stations, a few hosts on FOX and a few older program stations are about as much broadcast time allocated to half the country.

Great, my answer is in my sig - click the link blowhard.

You saw it before, but pissed yourself, tucked tail and ran like the coward EVERYONE here knows you are.

A blowhard that does nothing but bullshit. You support nothing, you worthless turd. What is your famous line when pressed to support your own lies? Oh yeah "you go search my messages to prove my point."

Laughable, childish. The onus is on YOU to support your own bullshit.

But, you're just a blowhard - and everyone knows it.

Run and hide now, coward.

Forum List

Back