Here’s what Trump is most fearful of.

MadDog

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2009
Trump has a lot to worry about in his next impeachment trial. Based on the last trial, it’s possible that Senators may be able to vote on the the impeachment using SECRET ballots. All those poor Republicans who are afraid of Trump retribution would be able to vote for conviction anonymously. And I have no doubt many of them would. I wonder who is going to set the rules.

Cant wait to see the apoplectic, blubbering, delusional Trumpers reacting to that possibility.

Trump has a lot to worry about in his next impeachment trial. Based on the last trial, it’s possible that Senators may be able to vote on the the impeachment using SECRET ballots. All those poor Republicans who are afraid of Trump retribution would be able to vote for conviction anonymously. And I have no doubt many of them would. I wonder who is going to set the rules.

Cant wait to see the apoplectic, blubbering, delusional Trumpers reacting to that possibility.
Trump has 0 to worry about dufus. Go upstairs, your mommy is calling.

Trump has 0 to worry about dufus. Go upstairs, your mommy is calling.
Let the apoplexy begin!

Let the apoplexy begin!
I understand, like every other leftist Marxist you want to see decent folks bleed. You've done a pretty good job with your fake prosecution of our beloved President Trump and your hysterical COVID restrictions but it won't last you know, the blood is on your hands and soon YOU will be the ones letting you own blood.

Last edited:

They are trying to impeach him so he cannot run again. That is the reason. He will never let them forget what they did. He incited no one.

DJT is a fearless warrior on a mission from God.

trump2021.jpg
Trump-Chosen-One.2.jpg
trump2.jpg
Trump-Chosen-One.gif
trumplimo2.jpg

Remind everyone what Trump was impeached for this time thanks

Lemme guess, they also plan on using Dominion to count the votes...dumbass.

Why do you think people who voted for Trump approve of Rs?

They are trying to impeach him so he cannot run again. That is the reason. He will never let them forget what they did. He incited no one.
he cannot run again
Is that a rule or a are they going to use that as an ad hominem?

he cannot run again
Any impeached & convicted president loses the right to run for public office again. I believe he also loses his presidential pension. He probably retains his SS detail.

he cannot run again
Any impeached & convicted president loses the right to run for public office again. I believe he also loses his presidential pension. He probably retains his SS detail.
I don't think they want the aftermath.

You belong in 1940s Germany .you’re true Nazi.
HH to you ! You pathetic witless worm

Forum List

Back