Why don't you sell your mansion or large house?

Nov 28, 2012
First off, if you are a hard-working manual laborer or a really good scientist/engineer, I want to lick your boots and you are better than a politician in my book and I don't mind how big your house is.
But if you are not raising a lot of kids, will you consider selling your house?
Jesus said it's harder for a rich man to get into Heaven than to pass into the eye of the needle; in other words you have to abandon your posessions.

If people move to smaller homes, it helps with climate change. Jets may be excused for people who need to be in many places all the time.

phppn8OlW.png

First off, if you are a hard-working manual laborer or a really good scientist/engineer, I want to lick your boots and you are better than a politician in my book and I don't mind how big your house is.
Jesus said it's harder for a rich man to get into Heaven than to pass into the eye of the needle; in other words you have to abandon your posessions.

If people move to smaller homes, it helps with climate change. Jets may be excused for people who need to be in many places all the time.

View attachment 722113

Go be poor somewhere else. And stop with the phony "global warming bullshit. The earth's temperature goes through naturally-occurring cycles.

View attachment 722113
Maybe you ought to send your concerns to Obama and Gore. They, Tipper and Michelle have no need for sharing 11K sq. ft. between them--That is 2750 square feet for each of them when families of four are cramming into half of that space--if they are lucky. Run along moron.

Global warming is real. Those people would help to get smaller homes.

I'll sell my big house when I damn well feel like it.
It's just the Wife and I and we have 5000 square feet,three central A/C units.
Our electric bill is $1200 a month in the summer but we frequently leave the door open so the dogs can come and go when they want to.
My truck holds 38 gallons and I get around 8 to 9 miles a gallon,when towing it's around 7 mpg.

Have I made you cry yet?

I sleep it all the time. Seriously, my TV energy bill is $6/yr if I were to watch it 6 hours a day, which I don't watch it nearly as often.
And still you hypocritically try to chastise others for their choices. When you live in a cave with NO heat, indeed, not breathing as that produces that dreaded carbon, then you can complain. Til then, STFU.

View attachment 722113
No.

I basically do live in a cave, take the bus or walk everywhere (sometimes it's my exercise), and try to be a social justice warrior with my laptop.
Sometimes I mess up with being a SJW. Please forgive my rudeness.

View attachment 722113
Peddle your bullshit in China and India where they will execute you.

It is brick. There are 24 small apartments in one building.
I go to social activities and my parents sometimes (walking or bus basically).
I work on this laptop.

I'll sell my big house when I damn well feel like it.
It's just the Wife and I and we have 5000 square feet,three central A/C units.
Our electric bill is $1200 a month in the summer but we frequently leave the door open so the dogs can come and go when they want to.
My truck holds 38 gallons and I get around 8 to 9 miles a gallon,when towing it's around 7 mpg.

Have I made you cry yet?
You would be surprised at how many homes we build that size for pandering liberals who have no desire to live outside of suburban areas and stay away from those they pretend to care about.

It is brick.
Yet you feel no responsibility for the heat (carbon) required to finish those bricks, the diesel required to mine the materials (carbon), the damage to the environment from that mining, the damage that is created in the manufacture of your laptop and television. What type of work do you do--what kind of environmental damage is that employer responsible for? How much environmental damage does that bus you ride create? You expel carbon with every breath you take. Run along, junior.

Forum List

Back