Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

How long did it take to find out the truth about Tuskegee Syphilis Study,Agent Orange,
Operation Ajax,Gulf of Tonkin incident and many other conspiracies that turned out to be true ?

Holy shit. You mean, you mean, you mean there are examples in history of government lying?

Wow.

That's brilliant stuff.

It's fucking TOTALLY conclusive!

Yes. It leaves no room for any possibility of doubt.

If the government has EVER lied to us or engaged in deception of any kind -- especially one which can fairly be called a "conspiracy" -- then there is no question that the Troofer claim that 9/11 was caused by a conspiracy within our own government HAS to be "true."

Thanks for that insightful and helpful post!

:clap2:

Not my twisted mind, yours.

If you are honest with yourself and watch the complete video. You see that the east penthouse disappears into the center of the building. several seconds later the west penthouse goes, followed by the facade. This is a progressive collapse. And if you look hard enough you will find that the roof line of the facade didn't really stay straight either, but buckled in the center area. I don't know why nor do I pretend to know what that means, but that's the way it happened.

And what is all this about minimal fires? Have you ever tried to see what was going on on the south side of the building? You know, the side that was actually damaged by tower 1 falling on top of it?

YouTube - WTC 7 fires and south side hole

The whole point is that, to watch the video of the wtc7 building collapse, it is obvious that it essentially comes straight down in a manner that most CD buildings come down. Of course we see the penthouse collapse into the main building, but the corners of the main structure remain relatively uniform in its decent.
As for the fires the posts that I made about fire temps, are helpful to read, in it the information states that it is very unlikely for the scattered fires to cause the amount of thermal expansion damage
and shearing of the connections, to cause the very uniform collapse that we witnessed. Here are the links that I saved for all to read, since you ridicule people taking notes-

Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation

http://www.cool-places.0catch.com/911/GreeningCommentsNCSTAR1-9.pdf

Very unlikely? So it is very unlikely that I could be related to Thomas Jefferson. but i am.

Very Uniform collapse? Really, I see a progressive collapse. Same as most people who actually open their eyes and minds to facts.

You continue to confuse the facade that you can see with the collapse of the internal structure which cannot be seen. You dismiss the fires that can sort of be seen from the south because you don't see them in most of the videos. Why? Because everything to the south was evacuated because they were unsure when the building was going to collapse. The FDNY knew it was going to. They reported it hours prior. I think firemen on the scene can tell when a building is lost and going to come down.

Still waiting to hear those explosions that Mr Padden (I believe that was his name) reported.

the entire inner structure fell silently behind a facaded...how does that work ?

Very Uniform collapse? Really, I see a progressive collapse. Same as most people who actually open their eyes and minds to facts.
Yes the uniform collapse. You say that you see a progressive collapse because of the penthouse falling into the roof of THE MAIN STRUCTURE. But once the MAIN PART OF THE BUILDING commenced collapsing, in which 2.25 secs. of freefall is known to have occurred..the 47 stories came straight down.

You continue to confuse the facade that you can see with the collapse of the internal structure which cannot be seen.
Try to understand that the "facade" is connected to the other parts of the building, and that while all of this destruction and collapsing of beams and shearing of connections was taking place..we are to assume that it is reasonable to NOT see distortions of the outside of the building?? :cuckoo:
That is akin to saying a human beings skull can collapse inside their head, and no one will be able to know something is going on!! :cuckoo:

In order to weaken all the those connections, a fire would have to heat the bolts or the flanges to the point where the bolts fell apart or tore through the steel. But here is another thing that gives me problems -- all the connections between the outer and central columns would have to be heated at the same rate in order to collapse at the same time -- and at the same rate as the joints with the outer columns on all sides -- one side of the building would fall, damaging the floor below and making obvious distortions in of the facade of the building, or make the building off balance and fall to one side. This is the main point I try to make you understand, and which you have no valid counter point.
You dismiss the fires that can sort of be seen from the south because you don't see them in most of the videos. Why? Because everything to the south was evacuated because they were unsure when the building was going to collapse.
I am not dismissing the fires, just the veracity of them to the point it caused all this "thermal expansion" secretly inside without a hint. That is just asinine to presume, considering it never ever happened before, causing the uniformity witnessed in the collapse.

The FDNY knew it was going to. They reported it hours prior. I think firemen on the scene can tell when a building is lost and going to come down.
Really now? Then how come they rushed into the towers? Wasn't it "apparent" they would collapse, given that a damned plane crashed into those two?
And , if they knew that 7 was going to collapse, they should have had some clue as to why...Then why did it take NIST so many years to figure it out??
How was it possible to have certain knowledge about the WTC 7 buildings demise before it collapsed, but be completely clueless about how it happened after the building collapsed? How do you know an unprecedented event is going to happen prior to its happening but not have any clue as to why it happened after? As Shyam Sunder stated in 2006, '“But truthfully, I don’t really know. We’ve had trouble getting a handle on building No. 7.”

How long did it take to find out the truth about Tuskegee Syphilis Study,Agent Orange,
Operation Ajax,Gulf of Tonkin incident and many other conspiracies that turned out to be true ?

Holy shit. You mean, you mean, you mean there are examples in history of government lying?

Wow.

That's brilliant stuff.

It's fucking TOTALLY conclusive!

Yes. It leaves no room for any possibility of doubt.

If the government has EVER lied to us or engaged in deception of any kind -- especially one which can fairly be called a "conspiracy" -- then there is no question that the Troofer claim that 9/11 was caused by a conspiracy within our own government HAS to be "true."

Thanks for that insightful and helpful post!

:clap2:

So how come all the fiercest fires in history never ever cause "thermal expansion" enough to cause a straight down collapse of the buildings?
Try to stay on topic, you have never even tried to explain this, and the asinine assumption that the outer part of a building will not distort while massive columns and beams, that are connected to the outer parts, are falling down INSIDE?
Yes the governments past lies are well known and that is why we need to be leery of their explanations for all the strange, never before occurrences that happened that day.

In a free society, the citizen's proper role is to ask questions, not suppress them, as you would have it.
There is plenty of reason to doubt what we have been told.

Last edited:
Debwunking treasonous agents, if you please.

You haven't debunked shit. You only prove your a lying troll that has to be forced to admit what is clearly shown in videos! :lol: Which I have done...now explain why gravity ignored the resistance of the still rigid part of the building??

Oh, but along with many many others, I have debunked your failed efforts to contend that "some of us" did the 9/11 atrocities to ourselves.

Your failed efforts remain utterly laughable and you remain a lying simpleton fuckface fool.

Now explain why gravity bringing shit down in a more or less straight line surprises your simple little mind so very much, moron.

And while you're busy trying to puzzle that one out, you lying scum-sucking shit-brain motherfucker, hazard an educated guess for the rest of the class. How much demolition cord (wiring) was necessary to wire the World Trade Center Towers AND WTC7 to blow, you fucking asswipe.

You stupid SOB, gravity will always bring things DOWN, however what you can't seem to grasp in your diseased brain is that there normally is RESISTANCE and there were parts of 7 that would have provided such RESISTANCE, thereby causing the building to NOT come straight down, with 2.25 secs. of admitted freefall, you stupid ass troll.
Also how in the fuck do you expect anybody to tell you how much "wire" would be needed? Who knows...perhaps it was done like has been suggested already, by wireless remote detonators, and thermitic cutter charges to weaken the building.

Do you really think that this would have been done in a manner that would be so fucking obvious you stupid shit for brains SOB?

You haven't debunked shit pussy.

Oh brother.Eots,Mr Jones,I give up on you guys.Thats why Terral doesnt waste his time on 9/11 anymore because these shills are just trying to occupy you with this to get your attention away from the REAL critical issues facing us.9/11 is done and over with.its just going to turn into another Kennedy thing and the real killers are going to get away with it again like they did with kennedy since the american sheepie people are so ignorant and stupid and dont want to know the truth.

Last edited:
The whole point is that, to watch the video of the wtc7 building collapse, it is obvious that it essentially comes straight down in a manner that most CD buildings come down. Of course we see the penthouse collapse into the main building, but the corners of the main structure remain relatively uniform in its decent.
As for the fires the posts that I made about fire temps, are helpful to read, in it the information states that it is very unlikely for the scattered fires to cause the amount of thermal expansion damage
and shearing of the connections, to cause the very uniform collapse that we witnessed. Here are the links that I saved for all to read, since you ridicule people taking notes-

Very unlikely? So it is very unlikely that I could be related to Thomas Jefferson. but i am.

You continue to confuse the facade that you can see with the collapse of the internal structure which cannot be seen. You dismiss the fires that can sort of be seen from the south because you don't see them in most of the videos. Why? Because everything to the south was evacuated because they were unsure when the building was going to collapse. The FDNY knew it was going to. They reported it hours prior. I think firemen on the scene can tell when a building is lost and going to come down.

Still waiting to hear those explosions that Mr Padden (I believe that was his name) reported.

the entire inner structure fell silently behind a facaded...how does that work ?

Come on Eots, You have seen how many of the videos that tried to claim there were explosions when all you really heard was a rumble.

You haven't debunked shit. You only prove your a lying troll that has to be forced to admit what is clearly shown in videos! :lol: Which I have done...now explain why gravity ignored the resistance of the still rigid part of the building??

Oh, but along with many many others, I have debunked your failed efforts to contend that "some of us" did the 9/11 atrocities to ourselves.

Your failed efforts remain utterly laughable and you remain a lying simpleton fuckface fool.

Now explain why gravity bringing shit down in a more or less straight line surprises your simple little mind so very much, moron.

And while you're busy trying to puzzle that one out, you lying scum-sucking shit-brain motherfucker, hazard an educated guess for the rest of the class. How much demolition cord (wiring) was necessary to wire the World Trade Center Towers AND WTC7 to blow, you fucking asswipe.

You stupid SOB, gravity will always bring things DOWN, however what you can't seem to grasp in your diseased brain is that there normally is RESISTANCE and there were parts of 7 that would have provided such RESISTANCE, thereby causing the building to NOT come straight down, with 2.25 secs. of admitted freefall, you stupid ass troll.
Also how in the fuck do you expect anybody to tell you how much "wire" would be needed? Who knows...perhaps it was done like has been suggested already, by wireless remote detonators, and thermitic cutter charges to weaken the building.

Do you really think that this would have been done in a manner that would be so fucking obvious you stupid shit for brains SOB?

I just finished TELLING you, you scumbag moron, that gravity will ALWAYS bring things DOWN.

Christ on a cracker you are one truly stupid AND dishonest piece of shit.

You fucking pussies cannot and will not even TRY to explain what happened to all the wiring needed to set detonation charges throughout the Towers and Bldg 7. That's because you know you will expose yourselves as the cheap whore pieces of filth you are.

Pussies and liars the lot of you.

Go have another shit sandwich, scum sucker.

You stand thoroughly debunked.

Last edited:
oh, but along with many many others, i have debunked your failed efforts to contend that "some of us" did the 9/11 atrocities to ourselves.

And while you're busy trying to puzzle that one out, you lying scum-sucking shit-brain motherfucker, hazard an educated guess for the rest of the class. How much demolition cord (wiring) was necessary to wire the world trade center towers and wtc7 to blow, you fucking asswipe.

you stupid sob, gravity will always bring things down, however what you can't seem to grasp in your diseased brain is that there normally is resistance and there were parts of 7 that would have provided such resistance, thereby causing the building to not come straight down, with 2.25 secs. Of admitted freefall, you stupid ass troll.

Do you really think that this would have been done in a manner that would be so fucking obvious you stupid shit for brains sob?

i just finished telling you, you scumbag moron, that gravity will always bring things down.

Christ on a cracker you are one truly stupid and dishonest piece of shit.

You fucking pussies cannot and will not even try to explain what happened to all the wiring needed to set detonation charges throughout the towers and bldg 7. That's because you know you will expose yourselves as the cheap whore pieces of filth you are.

no wiring is required ...are you really that out of touch ?

you stupid sob, gravity will always bring things down, however what you can't seem to grasp in your diseased brain is that there normally is resistance and there were parts of 7 that would have provided such resistance, thereby causing the building to not come straight down, with 2.25 secs. Of admitted freefall, you stupid ass troll.

Do you really think that this would have been done in a manner that would be so fucking obvious you stupid shit for brains sob?

i just finished telling you, you scumbag moron, that gravity will always bring things down.

You fucking pussies cannot and will not even try to explain what happened to all the wiring needed to set detonation charges throughout the towers and bldg 7. That's because you know you will expose yourselves as the cheap whore pieces of filth you are.

No wiring is required?

Are you that fucking delusional or just hopelessly dishonest?

Do you (in your miniscule pin head) have ANY fucking notion of the dangers of setting charges for demolition relying on radio transmissions?

Are you fucking brain damaged?

No.

You're just unable to be honest.

What a fucking liar you are.

And even if the sci fi world in which these conspiracy assholes reside did have an already existing, reliable, safe, secure wireless demolition detonation system, the mutant fuck-wit lying sack of shit Troofers STILL cannot explain how on Earth the conspirators managed to set the charges in all the fucking places within the buildings without ever being noticed. :eusa_liar:

And they did all this voodoo relying on the magic wireless detonation system to coincide with the attacks from the al qaeda crews' various attacks with passenger jets. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

:cuckoo:

You Troofer maggots are loathsome.

Go watch Mr. Jones' video where you can clearly hear a rumble after the collapse of the penthouse and before the collapse of the rest. Seriously. You guys need to get together and get your stories straight. :lol:

No wiring is required?

Are you that fucking delusional or just hopelessly dishonest?

Do you (in your miniscule pin head) have ANY fucking notion of the dangers of setting charges for demolition relying on radio transmissions?

Are you fucking brain damaged?

No.

You're just unable to be honest.

What a fucking liar you are.

no but you most definitely are.... wireless detonators are used all the time
they are to expensive to use in a controlled demolition but perfectly functional for that purpose if money is not a concern

Go watch Mr. Jones' video where you can clearly hear a rumble after the collapse of the penthouse and before the collapse of the rest. Seriously. You guys need to get together and get your stories straight. :lol:

we are not talking about a little wee penthouse ...it is the entire inner structure...all it made was a rumble ?

Ok then in your twisted mind how did it fall? :cuckoo:

If you are honest with yourself and watch the complete video. You see that the east penthouse disappears into the center of the building. several seconds later the west penthouse goes, followed by the facade. This is a progressive collapse. And if you look hard enough you will find that the roof line of the facade didn't really stay straight either, but buckled in the center area. I don't know why nor do I pretend to know what that means, but that's the way it happened.

And what is all this about minimal fires? Have you ever tried to see what was going on on the south side of the building? You know, the side that was actually damaged by tower 1 falling on top of it?

Wrong again. Watch a building being demolished. There are plenty of videos on youtube. They do not blow all the lower supports in one explosion. They bring buildings down from one side to the other. They start by blowing columns on one side and then keep blowing them through the building. It comes down like a wave. Also, you forget that two HUGE buildings collapsed right next to it earlier in the day. It has been proven time and time again that building 7 was hit by massive pieces of debris from the towers.

Mr jones why do you bother with the trolls,that last post of mine proves what chickenshit cowards they are who wont admit defeat.Notice how Parrot keeps dodging that fact and constantly evades it since he knows he cant refute it?:lol: thats why I dont get it why you two waste your time with these shills? go on to someone else who wants to listen.these trolls on this board arent worth your time.

again thats why everything else you waste your time with on these shills is irrelevent because they cant get around that fact that it could only have been an inside job with all that happening that I mentioned.lol.

What are you even talking about? I've looked at your last 4 posts and you haven't done anything but call us trolls and not posted any "proof" of anything. Quit riding Mr. Jones' and Eots coat-tails to retard land.

we are not talking about a little wee penthouse ...it is the entire inner structure...all it made was a rumble ?

This is a baselss question and you know it. Your grasping at straws here.

There is a "perhaps" or "maybe" in a shit-load of your posts. "Maybe this" "Maybe that" "What if this..." Like I've said. Innocent until proven guilty. We don't have to prove it was a conspiracy. You have to prove that it was an inside job. Something you've failed to do.

Wrong again. Watch a building being demolished. There are plenty of videos on youtube. They do not blow all the lower supports in one explosion. They bring buildings down from one side to the other. They start by blowing columns on one side and then keep blowing them through the building. It comes down like a wave. Also, you forget that two HUGE buildings collapsed right next to it earlier in the day. It has been proven time and time again that building 7 was hit by massive pieces of debris from the towers.

and you are forgetting again NIST determined that damage played no significantly role in the collapse

Forum List

Back