Why don't people like Mitt Romney?

Basically because he's a schmuck with nice hair. And you can't have a beer with him.

Can you imagine the stuff that might fall out of his mouth after a beer or three?

That guy manages to be a total dick while sober.
I'll bet he's a total twat when pissed.

i think he would be a really annoying whiner, complaining that everyone is against him, and that no one is giving him a fair chance. boohoo.

Why don't people like Mitt Romney?

I truly do not know.

Obama supporters OUGHT to love the guy.

No conservative candidate in my lifetime has more honestly informed thye public about who he hates and how much he wants the working classes to suffer.

I love this guy.

I have no choice but to respect his honesty even though I completely loathe everything the guy stands for.

The American voter has not ever heard the REAL STORY of what the NEOCONS stand for before this guy took to the campaign trail.

Because democrats ask themselves. If the democrats say that republicans don't like Romney often enough maybe some republicans will believe it.

Whether or not someone likes Romney is no longer the issue. The train has left the station. obama has become such a world wide disaster and laughing stock, his policies such a failure, that even if you like him, should he be running the country? There are millions of people with Down's Syndrome that are downright loveable who shouldn't be running the country.

Did it ever occur to you Republicans probably don't like Romney, either?

Let's not forget, the pains Republicans went to NOT support Mitt Romney.. that they were willing to consider Gingirch adn Santorum and Rick Perry and even Herman Cain.

Remember Herman Cain?

Who could forget Herman Cain?

In 2008, I supported Romney. I was impressed with his turnaround of the Winter Olympics in Utah, and I also was impressed with his healthcare plan in Massachusetts. The problem with Mitt is that he completely lost me when he decided that his healthcare plan was only good for Massachusetts and that we actually need more tax cuts. I had thought Mitt was a bit more intelligent than that, but apparently he is another who believes you can cut tax rates to zero and increase revenue at the same time. Unfortunately, anyone that can comprehend even basic math knows this is not true.

When it comes to business and economics, Romney is the one with a Masters from the Harvard Business School and has amassed a fortune of a quarter of a billion dollars without acting in movies or dribbling a ball...... I trust he knows a bit more than you and he shits more knowledge than the imbecile pandering figure of the democrat party ..... obama.

Considering that the job of the government is to make and enforce laws, I'd say that a lawyer is better suited to running this country than a businessman.

And..........Obama has a master's in Constitutional law.

Yet based on his poor understanding and trampling of the document, you'd never know it.

He walks funny.

Seriously, Mitt Romney walks like his elbows are bolted to his rib cage, nothing at all like Bush's confident swagger, or Obama's calm glide. Romney just looks like some creepy robot.

He walks funny.

Seriously, Mitt Romney walks like his elbows are bolted to his rib cage, nothing at all like Bush's confident swagger, or Obama's calm glide. Romney just looks like some creepy robot.

How does Obama keep from running into things with his nose always being up in the air and his distant gaze?

How does Obama keep from running into things with his nose always being up in the air and his distant gaze?

You poor thing. The ODS has really taken a toll on your mind.

Women especially note how creepy Romney's walk is, as I've had several point it out to me. And it's not a partisan thing, as these same women would mention that Bush's walk was rather attractive.

Oh, the women also say that Ryan has a creepy Eddie Munster vibe to him.

My son had to have eye surgery (twice). The second time we were with a new doc (pediatric neuro ophthalmologist). His office and bedside manner when my son was in the hospital left a bit to be desired. He wasn't as amiable as I would have liked, nor did I always sense that he was taking as much time with us as I thought he should. He gave me the impression that he had a bit of a God complex (me mighty surgeon, you just a parent). But you know what? He was outstanding in his field of study and in surgery and he fixed the problem. His bedside manner didn't matter as much because he was skilled in his area of expertise and that was what mattered. He knew his shit.

So you know what? I personally don't care about Mitt's likability, (or Obama's for that matter). I care whether or not he has what it takes to help turn things around. He has the smarts, he has the experience, he has the Ryan - also smart, experienced- and they've both worked across the aisle to get the job done. Isn't that what we should be looking for in a president, rather than are they someone we can sit down and have a beer with? I find it odd that anyone out on the trail even tries to act like they're 'one of us'. Seriously? They're not fooling anyone, even with those checkered shirts they all wear. They're all pols and pols lie. Period.

My issue with Mitt isn't whether I like him or not but rather is he just another pol looking for the brass ring promising whatever then not following through once elected. I don't trust any of them.

You poor thing. The ODS has really taken a toll on your mind.

Women especially note how creepy Romney's walk is, as I've had several point it out to me. And it's not a partisan thing, as these same women would mention that Bush's walk was rather attractive.

Oh, the women also say that Ryan has a creepy Eddie Munster vibe to him.

Hypocrite much? Let me point you to your RDS that prompted my reply. http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...nt-people-like-mitt-romney-2.html#post6010710

My son had to have eye surgery (twice). The second time we were with a new doc (pediatric neuro ophthalmologist). His office and bedside manner when my son was in the hospital left a bit to be desired. He wasn't as amiable as I would have liked, nor did I always sense that he was taking as much time with us as I thought he should. He gave me the impression that he had a bit of a God complex (me mighty surgeon, you just a parent). But you know what? He was outstanding in his field of study and in surgery and he fixed the problem. His bedside manner didn't matter as much because he was skilled in his area of expertise and that was what mattered. He knew his shit.

So you know what? I personally don't care about Mitt's likability, (or Obama's for that matter). I care whether or not he has what it takes to help turn things around. He has the smarts, he has the experience, he has the Ryan - also smart, experienced- and they've both worked across the aisle to get the job done. Isn't that what we should be looking for in a president, rather than are they someone we can sit down and have a beer with? I find it odd that anyone out on the trail even tries to act like they're 'one of us'. Seriously? They're not fooling anyone, even with those checkered shirts they all wear. They're all pols and pols lie. Period.

My issue with Mitt isn't whether I like him or not but rather is he just another pol looking for the brass ring promising whatever then not following through once elected. I don't trust any of them.

Damn, I gotta spread some rep around before I can give you more.

Studies have concluded that a good bedside manner actually helps predict how well the patient will respond.

Mitten has no experience governing, except in MA, and MA would probably not elect him dog catcher at this point.

Studies have concluded that a good bedside manner actually helps predict how well the patient will respond.

Mitten has no experience governing, except in MA, and MA would probably not elect him dog catcher at this point.

Remind us of Dear Ruler's governing qualifications again?

The surgeon's beside manner didn't impede my son's response at all, but the surgeon's skill greatly improved my son's vision situation. :thup:

Mitten's 4 year stint as governor is 4 times the experience as Obama had back in '08. Did you say the same thing about Obama back then?

The surgeon's beside manner didn't impede my son's response at all, but the surgeon's skill greatly improved my son's vision situation. :thup:

Mitten's 4 year stint as governor is 4 times the experience as Obama had back in '08. Did you say the same thing about Obama back then?

Yep. I was a Hillary supporter. :D

Obama now has more experience than Mitten and the country is moving, albeit slowly, in the right direction.

Forum List

Back