Why doesn't the DOJ Civil Rights Division defend the 2nd?

I'm not.
The amendment comes with a prerequisite.
Which is why they included it FIRST..........otherwise........why bother?

Prepositions: Definition and Examples

1704981793327.png
Grammar Monster
https://www.grammar-monster.com › lessons › preposi...
Prepositions are words that show relationships between other nearby words. Lots of prepositions tell us where or when something is in relation to something ...
and all blacks in the country were slaves?
true. there were many black/mulatto slaveowners, most lived in louisiana, far from the colonies we are discussing and
possessing every right of their white, slave owning neighbors including weapons, militia commissions, and recourse to a dueling code.

It doesn't mean what you think it means. It means able-bodied people with proper working firearms.

well-regulate.jpg
SORCE?

BECAUSE, numbnuts.
PEOPLE made up the population of cities and towns.
They could be drafted into the militia.
Just like people were drafted into the Korean and Vietnam wars.
They could be drafted into the militia.
women, men over the age of 45, and boys under the age of 16, could be drafted?

could they own firearms?

(before you say no, think of all those farmboys that had to do the hunting to put food on the table while mom/dad, were busy plowing fields)

According to some states rules, they could not.

Some states they could.

MOM.......Plowing the field?
mom plowing the field?

of course.

do you think only men could plow fields?

in addition to being a moron, are you also a chauvinist?

You're a fucking retard.
Chauvinist?

Sure, let your wife, instead of your 16 or 17 year old son plow the field?
I'm sure while she is pregnant too.
and only l what was the claim yesterday, only 3% of those women had slaves to help? most were barefoot.

You're a fucking retard.
Chauvinist?

I'm sure while she is pregnant too.

and if there is no '16- or 17-year-old son' available when pops had to take a load of corn/wheat, etc to market.
just leave the back 40 unplowed, and let him take care if it when he gets home?

"I'm sure while she is pregnant too."

no doubt some women did farmwork beyond feeding the chickens while pregnant.

shame you have so little respect for your (possible) ancestors.

and if there is no '16- or 17-year-old son' available when pops had to take a load of corn/wheat, etc to market.
just leave the back 40 unplowed, and let him take care if it when he gets home?

"I'm sure while she is pregnant too."

no doubt some women did farmwork beyond feeding the chickens while pregnant.

shame you have so little respect for your (possible) ancestors.
there is little doubt that mrs boone somehow managed while dan'l was out "shootin' b'ars"

The people IN the militia.

The people IN the militia.

The exact right.

WTF?
YES, the people in the militia.

Women couldn't own guns.
Black people couldn't own guns.
Catholics couldn't own guns.

More up to date............

Alabama bill would make it a state crime for undocumented ...

View attachment 931504
Alabama Reflector
https://alabamareflector.com › 2023/03/13 › alabama-bi...
Mar 13, 2023 — “Mainly to bring a couple of things together under state law that is already being illegal under federal law for many, many years,” Bolton said ...

An Alabama House legislator has filed a bill that would make it a state crime for an immigrant in the country illegally to possess a firearm.

HB 64, sponsored by Rep. Ron Bolton, R-Northport, would make it a Class C felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison, for immigrants living in the country without permission to possess a firearm.

“Mainly to bring a couple of things together under state law that is already being illegal under federal law for many, many years,” Bolton said when describing his bill.

Bolton said the proposed bill would align state law with federal law that bars those in the country unlawfully from possessing firearms.
Women couldn't own guns.
Black people couldn't own guns.
Catholics couldn't own guns.

true. there were many black/mulatto slaveowners, most lived in louisiana, far from the colonies we are discussing and
possessing every right of their white, slave owning neighbors including weapons, militia commissions, and recourse to a dueling code.
true. there were many black/mulatto slaveowners, most lived in louisiana, far from the colonies we are discussing

"Meanwhile, the northern colonies actively recruited anyone who was proven a freeman, regardless of color. May recruiters, desperate to fill the required numbers per regiment as ordered by Congress, did not fully question the free status of black recruits. Black runaway slaves signed up right along with black freemen who had obtained legal documentation."

"Meanwhile, the northern colonies actively recruited anyone who was proven a freeman, regardless of color. May recruiters, desperate to fill the required numbers per regiment as ordered by Congress, did not fully question the free status of black recruits. Black runaway slaves signed up right along with black freemen who had obtained legal documentation."
thanks for that link. i think i'll browse that "revolutionary war journal" for a while.

see, thats all ya gotta do to shut me up. five me something to learn.

thanks for the civil conversation. Auld Phart i think the ol' lady is pointing at a list and giving me the eye. time for some plowing i guess.

thanks for that link. i think i'll browse that "revolutionary war journal" for a while.

see, thats all ya gotta do to shut me up. five me something to learn.

thanks for the civil conversation. Auld Phart i think the ol' lady is pointing at a list and giving me the eye. time for some plowing i guess.
time for some plowing i guess.
just don't break a leg.

If your wife doesn't plow, you'll never get the crop in.

just don't break a leg.

If your wife doesn't plow, you'll never get the crop in.
i had some beautiful lettuce and brussels sprouts before this last rainstorm. i was hoping they would come back, but they bolted instead. tomatoes look good though.

Forum List

Back