Why does the NY Times get away with being wrong so often ?

Perhaps Mr Willian Barr can answer that, because the 1st amendment does not protect sedition/treason, and deliberately lying to the American people, so as to effect major political events to their own very narrow agenda at the expense of the United States national security, sure as shit is not protected free speech! Frankly, why marines have not stormed the NYT's, and the studios of NBC/MSNBC, and CNN/CBS and shot them all dead is a fucking mystery to me... Treason & sedition are not protected free speech, and the NYT's is not a legitimate news organization, its a democratic party political operation, as are the Wapo, and all of those so-called news channels.
Death-Ninja wrote: "Frankly, why marines have not stormed the NYT's, and the studios of NBC/MSNBC, and CNN/CBS and shot them all dead is a fucking mystery to me..."

Dear Death-Ninja, the Marines have a by-word for each other and citizens of the USA. It is "Always Faithful." Our dear Marines are very hard on people who attempt to do away with the USA. Even so, they are unexpressed on how much they love this country. They love like no other, seldom seen and heard, but always, always, and more always faithful to this nation. They have served and protected America in the ways that they can. They are seriously good, the best, and often misunderstood, but one thing is certain. They act when ordered by rank, and they are faithful to every little detail ensuring that what they do is done right, is not only Constitutional, but done by attending to obeying leadership in the Marine Corps. They are never, never to be placed in situations of posse comitatus by honorable American leaders. While living effective weapons, these men are first, Americans and true to what is right and good. To that they are always faithful.

Yes, people and politicians may do very bad things. But the Marines serve and protect this nation and its citizens as directed officially. In the meantime they are mainly the best men and women on this planet, and many of them are found transporting their disabled brothers to doctor's appointments, at home and instant friend when one of their Marine brothers "semper fi's" their Marine hat or t-shirt, even if they are generations apart.

I am the daughter of a loyal but late Marine, and the fortunate fiance of another. I know who they are, and I respect them. So do others, or else. <giggle>

And never being held accountable ?
27:30 to 32:00

Something that changed in the late 90s to where they can't be sued out of publication for intentionally lying.
I grew up with real news. They stated the facts and let people form their own conclusions.

We need a Congress that will revamp liars in the press to serve jail time for sedition. It's a little hard when Democrats go into distortion of the truth mode, which is not only daily, it is minute by minute.

Forum List

Back