Why does israel get a free pass when it comes to apartheid?

José;8528896 said:
Ethnic enclave/pseudo-country created by the white racial dictatorship to turn black south africans into "foreigners" in their own homeland and preserve South Africa's artificial white majority constantly using the safety of the white people as an excuse for ethnic supremacism.

6708243_orig.jpg

Ethnic enclave created by the jewish racial dictatorship to turn palestinian arabs into "foreigners" in their own homeland and preserve Israel's artificial jewish majority constantly using the security of the jewish people as an excuse for ethnic supremacism like any other ethnocratic state in the history of mankind.

kerem2bshalom2bcrossing2bpoint.jpg

israel%20gaza%20border.jpg

Israel-Sign-Entry-Area-A.jpg

gaza-border-fence.jpg

rafah-fence.jpg

1700944438.jpg

"The entrance for Israeli citizens is forbidden".

From that, it can almost sounds like the 'Ghetto' if for Jews...:doubt:

Ahm just sayin'

José, toastman, et al,

Yes this is very correct.

José;8529164 said:
Now....

I'm sorry to break the news to you, toastman, but the first fences surrounding gaza and the WB were erected in the early 50's way before the PLO, Hamas, Jihad were founded.
(COMMENT)

It is very rare that you will find an Armistice Line of any consequence NOT marked by a fence. They are usually much more elaborate. The Korean Armistice Line is very elaborate, along the 38th parallel and has an extensive Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), it is 2 - to 2.5 miles in depth with fencing, guard towers and listening posts all along the entire 160 miles. The DMZ in Vietnam along, the 17th Parallel, it was over 60 miles long and but only about a mile wide.

The Berlin Wall wasn't that long, but was heavily fortified and even had minefields. While the Inner German border (what the GI's called the 1K Zone), which separate East Germany from West Germany, had a 12 foot fence, heavily patrolled on both sides by border guards and elements of the respect armored calvary regiments.

Did people get killed crossing these barriers? Yes they did. By comparison, the Israeli-Palestine Armistice Line is pretty tame to the other 1950's era Armistice Lines.

Yes, José, you are right. The original fence was not a true Countermeasure as I described. It was the marker, customary for the time.

I apologize for not making that clear. I just assumed (incorrectly) that most of us in the discussion had served in such theaters. I've been to both Vietnam and Korea and seen both DMZs. It just never occurred to me that most of you haven't.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Israel does not practice apartheid and very few people monitor these threads because not many people can stomach the bullshit on Israel and the PAls

paraphrase Golda Meir "There will be peace in the territories when Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate Jews"

You know, I look on the news, and they call mandela a hero for opposing apartheid in south africa. But the same ones calling mandela a hero for opposing apartheid seem to vigorously defend israel for imposing apartheid on palestinians.

Why so much hypocrisy when it comes to israel? Is israel the last nation on earth that gets a free pass for having a racist regime?

What apartheid is that then, they are free to go were they want when they want.
What you are getting confused with is the apartheid shown by the HoAP towards Jews, Christians and fatah/hamas. The calls by the P.A. to rid Palestine of all Jews and to force them into the sea

You know, I look on the news, and they call mandela a hero for opposing apartheid in south africa. But the same ones calling mandela a hero for opposing apartheid seem to vigorously defend israel for imposing apartheid on palestinians.

Why so much hypocrisy when it comes to israel? Is israel the last nation on earth that gets a free pass for having a racist regime?

Israelis and Arabs got along fine early on. Wasn't until outside agitators who'd supported the Nazis pushed tolerance off a cliff and made it a conflicted issue.

Yes they did and then along came Mohamed in the 7c and decided that he was god and the Jews should fall down and worship him. When they refused he proceeded to wipe them out, and then made it a command of his new religion that the Jews should be killed.

José;8529164 said:
Originally posted by toastman
You obviously ignored Rocco's post..

I remember during the second intifada when Palestinian suicide bombers from the West Bank were blowing themselves up every week in Israel. Everyone in Israel remembers that too.

So Israel did something about it. They built a wall and increased the amount of checkpoints. And now the Palestinians are crying about this.
It really is a shame for the innocent Palestinians who never had any intention to harm Israel or her citizens, just to live in peace.
They have no one but Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and the Al Aqsa Martyr Brigades to blame.
Welcome to your consequences (credit to Kondor for that one)

Toast, first of all it's nice to see you again, buddy... I'll probably die without knowing what you did so wrong to be banned so many times for so long...

Apart from you occasional outburst directed at Tinmore because of his inability to give Rocco a run for his money you were always a class act.

But then again I didn't read all of your posts and don't know all the things you did here on this Board so I'm not really qualified to take a position...

But whatever you have done in the past, please, don't do it again buddy... cuz I really missed you even though I post only sporadically.

Now....

I'm sorry to break the news to you, toastman, but the first fences surrounding gaza and the WB were erected in the early 50's way before the PLO, Hamas, Jihad were founded.

And the police to kill unarmed palestinians trying to return to their homes is predates the fences themselves.

Hell, the first palestinian civilians trying to return from Gaza and the West Bank were killed even before the 1948 war.

To make a long story short, the security excuse is the same old, tired bullshit used by just about any racist state in the history of humanity, from 19th century America to justify the reservations to Israel, including Nazi Germany and their ghettoes and South Africa and the black states it created.

But if you happen to have fallen in love with one of the states above you're gonna obviously swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Do you remember who erected those fence's then, as Israel had no influence in gaza or the west bank until 1967. It was the muslims from Egypt and Jordan when they made the concentration camps that kept the refugees locked away. The Jews were too busy just living to bother with anything like that. Some people make up history as they go along to suit there POV

The Palestinians are not the Angels they would like the world to believe they are.

There are so many things I could say or show you here to address your post.

Tell me where you are in your understanding of the conflict.

When I first decided to figure out what was what and which side was at fault I started by blaming Israel.

Then, I started getting nagging thoughts that said I should dig deeper to get past all the conflicting, confusing information about the conflict.

And only those who love the truth and are smart enough not to get bogged down by the masses of bullshit in the media, on the internet, on college campuses at the United Nations, from popular musical artists like Stevie Wonder and elsewhere, will reach the point where you can see the patterns and recognize the behaviors of the two sides and then you may have reason to re-think your current position.

And throughout history you will see that between the Muslims and the Jews the Muslims hate the jews and try to kill or hurt them regularly.

Not so the other way around.

There is a book you can get on Amazon called, "The Everlasting Hatred" by Hal lindsey which explains that the Muslims are the racists of the two groups.

Bestselling author Hal Lindsey explains how, on September 11, an ancient fighttothedeath conflict exploded on the shores of the U.S. Though most Americans didn't realize it, we were already involved in this struggle. A struggle driven by a hatred that goes back over 4000 years. Islamic fundamentalism's purpose is to replace the JudeoChristian world order with an Islamic world order. Every American needs to understand the enormity of the threat we face and why.In the aftermath of 9/11 most Americans are asking:* Why do most Muslims hate Jews?* Why do Islamic fundamentalists hate the United States and call it "The Great Satan?"* Why did Islamic terrorists sacrifice their own lives to kill Americans?* Do Islamic fundamentalists have access to weapons of mass destruction?* Could Islamic terrorists imperil the survival of the United States?* What light does Bible prophecy shed on this?* Does the Koran call for violence and conquest?* Are the Islamic fundamentalists an aberration of the Muslim religion, or are they as they claim the "True followers of Mohammad?"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Everlasting-Hatred-Roots-Jihad/dp/1936488302]The Everlasting Hatred: The Roots of Jihad: Hal Lindsey: 9781936488308: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Israel allows Arabs and Muslims to worship freely and even serve in the Israeli military, the government and in their national legislature, Knesset.

Here is a resource for you to find info and then compare what you read from this site to what you read from pro-Palestinian sources.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/

Then maybe you'll see things more clearly.

See, the Palestinians WANT you to be confused about the facts but moved buy the emotional suffering.

So what they do is to suffer as much and as emotionally affectingly as possible so you will become an unwitting soldier for their cause.

A cause that could never win without using these tactics.

They are racist and radically oriented.

Here is the Hamas Charter. It's like our Constitution. It's what they officially stand for and believe and work toward.

The Hamas Covenant also known as Hamas Charter, refers to the Charter of the Islamic Resistance Movement(Hamas), issued on 18 August 1988, outlining the movement founding identity, stand and aims.[1]

The Charter identified Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine and declares its members to be Muslims who "fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors." The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[2] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.[3][4] The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they do not block Hamas's efforts.[5] The Charter adds that "renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion" of Islam.[1]

In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons."[6] Hamas have moved away from their charter since they decided to go for political office.[7] In 2009 interviews with the BBC, Tony Blair claimed that Hamas does not accept the existence of Israel and continues to pursue their objectives through terror and violence; Sir Jeremy Greenstock however argued that they have not adopted their charter since they won the Palestinian legislative election, 2006 as part of their political program.[8] Instead they have moved to a more secular stance.[7] In 2008, the Hamas leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, stated that Hamas would agree to accept a Palestinian state along the 1967 borders, and to offer a long-term truce with Israel.[9]

Content[edit]

Article 1 describes the Movement's program as "Islam".[16]

Article 2 of Hamas' Charter defines Hamas as a "universal movement" and "one of the branches of the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine".[12][16][17][18]

Article 3 the Movement consists of "Muslims who have given their allegiance to Allah".[16]

Article 5 Demonstrates its Salafist roots and connections to the Muslim brotherhood. [16]

Article 6 Hamas is uniquely Palestinian,[19] and "strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine"[12][16]

Article 7 describes Hamas as "one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders" and links the movement to the followers of the religious and nationalist hero Izz ad-Din al-Qassam.[16][18]

Article 8 The Hamas document reiterates the Muslim Brotherhood's slogan of "Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Qur'an its constitution, jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah its most sublime belief."[12][16]

Article 9 adapts Muslim Brotherhood's vision to connect the Palestinian crisis with the Islamic solution and advocates "fighting against the false, defeating it and vanquishing it so that justice could prevail".[16]

Article 11 Palestine is sacred (waqf) for all Muslims for all time, and it cannot be relinquished by anyone.[16]

Article 12 affirms that "Nationalism, from the point of view of the Islamic Resistance Movement, is part of the religious creed" .[16]

Article 13 There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer.[16]

Article 14 The liberation of Palestine is the personal duty of every Palestinian.[16]

Article 15 "The day that enemies usurp part of Muslim land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Muslim". It states the history of crusades into Muslim lands and says the "Palestinian problem is a religious problem".[16]

Article 20 Calls for action "by the people as a single body" against "a vicious enemy which acts in a way similar to Nazism, making no differentiation between man and woman, between children and old people".[16]

Article 22 Makes sweeping claims about Jewish influence and power. [16][20]

Article 28 Conspiracy indictment against "Israel, Judaism and Jews".[16][20]

Article 32 Hamas condemns as co-plotters the “imperialistic powers”.[20] References The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.[16][21]

Statements about Israel[edit]

The preamble states: ″Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it″

Anti-Semitism claims[edit]

According to Abraham Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League, "The Hamas credo is not just anti-Israel, but profoundly anti-Semitic with racism at its core. The Hamas Charter reads like a modern-day 'Mein Kampf.'"

According to the charter, Jewish people "have only negative traits and are presented as planning to take over the world."[22] The charter claims that the Jews deserve God’s/Allah’s enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets.[23]

"The Day of Judgement will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews"(related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).[24]

The charter contains references to antisemitic canards, such as the assertion that through shrewd manipulation of imperial countries and secret societies, Jews were behind a wide range of events and disasters going as far back in history as the French Revolution. The document also quotes Islamic religious texts to provide justification for fighting against and killing the Jews, without distinction of whether they are in Israel or elsewhere.[25]

It presents the Arab-Israeli conflict as an inherently irreconcilable struggle between Jews and Muslims, and Judaism and Islam, adding that the only way to engage in this struggle between "truth and falsehood" is through Islam and by means of jihad, until victory or martyrdom.

Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The zionist regime gets a free pass because their lobbies control the MSM, politicians, stuff like that. The level of ridiculousness of zionists thinking Israelites actually existed, they descend from them instead Judah, and that Yahweh, a ridiculous non-existent entity that was the Baal of the Kenites promised them Canaan is a level of insanity beyond South African apartheid. Zionism is mental illness.

The zionist regime gets a free pass because their lobbies control the MSM, politicians, stuff like that. The level of ridiculousness of zionists thinking Israelites actually existed, they descend from them instead Judah, and that Yahweh, a ridiculous non-existent entity that was the Baal of the Kenites promised them Canaan is a level of insanity beyond South African apartheid. Zionism is mental illness.

No Jew calls G-d Yahweh. He is called Adonai or Hashem. Shows how much you know.

Also, it's not just about G-d. Every part of Israel is filled with Jewish history. Would you want to divide Washington, D.C.? I'm the child of Holocaust survivors. Jews need one place on Earth that they can call their own.

Cool story bro :cool:

José;8529164 said:
Originally posted by toastman
You obviously ignored Rocco's post..

I remember during the second intifada when Palestinian suicide bombers from the West Bank were blowing themselves up every week in Israel. Everyone in Israel remembers that too.

So Israel did something about it. They built a wall and increased the amount of checkpoints. And now the Palestinians are crying about this.
It really is a shame for the innocent Palestinians who never had any intention to harm Israel or her citizens, just to live in peace.
They have no one but Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and the Al Aqsa Martyr Brigades to blame.
Welcome to your consequences (credit to Kondor for that one)

Toast, first of all it's nice to see you again, buddy... I'll probably die without knowing what you did so wrong to be banned so many times for so long...

Apart from you occasional outburst directed at Tinmore because of his inability to give Rocco a run for his money you were always a class act.

But then again I didn't read all of your posts and don't know all the things you did here on this Board so I'm not really qualified to take a position...

But whatever you have done in the past, please, don't do it again buddy... cuz I really missed you even though I post only sporadically.

Now....

And the police to kill unarmed palestinians trying to return to their homes is predates the fences themselves.

Hell, the first palestinian civilians trying to return from Gaza and the West Bank were killed even before the 1948 war.

To make a long story short, the security excuse is the same old, tired bullshit used by just about any racist state in the history of humanity, from 19th century America to justify the reservations to Israel, including Nazi Germany and their ghettoes and South Africa and the black states it created.

But if you happen to have fallen in love with one of the states above you're gonna obviously swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Hey Jose, I appreciate your honest and kind response

I've debated this issue so many times, I really don't feel like it anymore, because I know exactly how it will pan out.

As for why I kept getting banned, it's because I kept bringing up a member who is...how should I say this.....no longer with us ;)

Concerning Tinmore, the reason I say those things to him is because even when his questions are answered and arguments dismantled, he will ask the same thing as if Rocco never addressed it before.
But I have nothing against hi mat all. In fact, I defended him today in another thread here when a poster accused him of being a Jew hater.

Now, concerning the main issue, I still don't consider Israel to be a 'Apartheid' State. Yes, there is some anti - Arab sentiment in Israel, but none of that IMO classifies Israel as an Aparthied state.

Like his long, verbose, inaccurate, irrelevant posts?

I will say that external interference is illegal.

Then he will say it is not external interference because: then he lists what foreigners said or did.

Or, he will give a half page schtick on resolution 181.

Resolution 181 did nothing relevant to the discussion.

Are those the answers you are talking about?

José;8529164 said:

Now....

I've debated this issue so many times, I really don't feel like it anymore, because I know exactly how it will pan out.

As for why I kept getting banned, it's because I kept bringing up a member who is...how should I say this.....no longer with us ;)

Concerning Tinmore, the reason I say those things to him is because even when his questions are answered and arguments dismantled, he will ask the same thing as if Rocco never addressed it before.
But I have nothing against hi mat all. In fact, I defended him today in another thread here when a poster accused him of being a Jew hater.

Now, concerning the main issue, I still don't consider Israel to be a 'Apartheid' State. Yes, there is some anti - Arab sentiment in Israel, but none of that IMO classifies Israel as an Aparthied state.

Then he will say it is not external interference because: then he lists what foreigners said or did.

Don't get offended by what I said. It wasn't meant to be insulting.

I've read many conversations that you've had with him, and he regularly has to repeat himself

P F Tinmore, et al,

Maybe!

(COMMENT)

They are not all that long, given most of then have citations you can skip. And all of them fit on one page.

They are all accurate, given they all have some document and logic behind them.

Relevance is based on what you asked.

(COMMENT)

Yes, you desperately want to convey the idea that the Jewish Immigration was a foreign invasion. You don't want to consider that the there was any legality behind the authorization for immigration. You desperately want to convey the idea that the Mandatory was a foreign presence. You don't want to consider that the territory was surrendered to that Allied Powers.

(COMMENT)

And of course, you want to convey that GA Resolution 181(II) is irrelevant because if you assume that Resolution 181(II) that is has legitimacy, as did the PLO and other Palestinians, then your arguments begin to crumble.

(COMMENT)

I add citations simply because if I don't, you invariably ask for a link; or challenge the integrity of the comment (most often calling it a lie). Yes, those are the answers you want to suppress - because they challenge the notion that the Hostile Arab Palestinian is the perpetual victim.

Most Respectfully,
R

José;8529164 said:

Now....

This post itself is evidence of my claim lol!

Did you not read the links I posted in the other thread about how Resolution 181 is related to the Palestinians and THEIR declaration of independence ?
I provided links for that. You provided ZERO.

Maybe because there is not apartheid system in Israel and only uneducated fuckheads like you state that.

In Israel, Arabs get one vote just like a Jew gets. Arabs can and DO sit in their parliament. Even the most antisemitic and anti-Israel Parliament members are allowed in. I personally wouldn't blame Israel for kicking Arabs Parliament members like Zobia out of the country altogether. Heck they even have ARAB surpreme court justices.
Second, Arabs are free to buy property and live in any part of Israel they choose. They are free to send their children to any school in their community. They are free to start a busy. Free bring criminal and civil charges against Jews. They have freedom of religion. Freedom of speech. Freedom of press. And have the same access to healthcare as Jews get.

The only thing they don't have to do is join the army like the Jews are forced to do. They can enlist (and many do), but they aren't forced.

So take your weak propaganda and shove it up your ass.

Oh yea, Mandela was a false prophet and didn't bring peace to South Africa, he brought genocide!

Did you not read the links I posted in the other thread about how Resolution 181 is related to the Palestinians and THEIR declaration of independence ?

Does that mean that Palestine is recognized on the proposed resolution 181 borders?

Does that mean that Palestine is recognized on the proposed resolution 181 borders?

NO NOT AT ALL, it just means that the HoAP have decided that 181 is the way to go in getting their hands on Israel. But being arrogant they are making ridiculous pre conditions part of the deal and Israel is refusing to talk about them. They will only be recognised when they have agreed peace and mutual borders with Israel, then agree to stop all belligerence and terrorism. I believe under the UN charter this has to be for a period of time lasting at least a year, and then they will get their nation.

Obviously not. Think of it as a basis for their declaration of independence

P F Tinmore, et al,

It is the other way around.

(COMMENT)

What the PLO (the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people) said was:
"Pursuant to the resolutions of the Arab Summit Conferences and on the basis of the international legitimacy embodied in the resolutions of the United Nations since 1947," and

Through the exercise by the Palestinian Arab people of its right to self-determination, political independence and sovereignty over its territory:

The Palestine National Council hereby declares, in the Name of God and on behalf of the Palestinian Arab people, the establishment of the State of Palestine in the land of Palestine with its capital at Jerusalem."​

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back