Why does Creationist view cause a problem as Sec of the Army?

You can only act on what is provable...you can't prove gravity.
tumblr_m43g6aCcsA1qedmglo1_500.gif
that chick is a catholic :lol:
Me too
i was jk lol
Me too

Trump wants Mark Green for Secretary of the Army. There's a real issue there because he is a Creationist and because he said psychiatrists consider transgenderism a disease.

Are those actual issues as secretary of the Army? I'm really asking. I don't see how those views have anything to do with the position.

Trump Army secretary pick gave a lecture arguing against the theory of evolution - CNNPolitics.com

I think that anyone who doesn't believe in Evolution has a real science issue- but no- I don't think those issues should disqualify him.

Just because someone believes the Earth was created by a sky fairy 6,000 years doesn't mean he can't figure out how to organize our troops.
God is not a fairy.

Who mentioned God?
Loosen up..."Just because someone believes the Earth was created by a sky fairy [SIC]"

LOL- says the person who felt an obligation to tell me that "God is not a fairy'

Loosen up......lol

Trump wants Mark Green for Secretary of the Army. There's a real issue there because he is a Creationist and because he said psychiatrists consider transgenderism a disease.

Are those actual issues as secretary of the Army? I'm really asking. I don't see how those views have anything to do with the position.

Trump Army secretary pick gave a lecture arguing against the theory of evolution - CNNPolitics.com

I think that anyone who doesn't believe in Evolution has a real science issue- but no- I don't think those issues should disqualify him.

Just because someone believes the Earth was created by a sky fairy 6,000 years doesn't mean he can't figure out how to organize our troops.
God is not a fairy.
Prove it

God is not a fairy.

Who mentioned God?
Loosen up..."Just because someone believes the Earth was created by a sky fairy [SIC]"

LOL- says the person who felt an obligation to tell me that "God is not a fairy'

Loosen up......lol
Loosen up...99% of my posts are sarcastic.
Now tighten back up again.

God is not a fairy.
Prove it
Well, He did create you and your ancestral tree so maybe He has fairy manifestations.

God is not a fairy.
Prove it
Well, He did create you and your ancestral tree so maybe He has fairy manifestations.
God resting on the 7th day:

2265769200_c48986276e.jpg

God is not a fairy.

Who mentioned God?

Loosen up......lol
Loosen up...99% of my posts are sarcastic.
Now tighten back up again.

Loosen up- my post was sarcastic.

God is not a fairy.
Prove it

Now that's a fairy!

God is not a fairy.
Prove it

Now that's a fairy!
God on his way to massacre the filthy peasants of Sodom and Gomorrah:

angry-fairy.jpeg

Now that's a fairy!

angry-fairy.jpeg

Just as the Creationist book pictures show!

Right next to these pictures

upload_2017-5-3_15-56-43.jpeg

Now that's a fairy!

angry-fairy.jpeg

Just as the Creationist book pictures show!

Right next to these pictures

View attachment 124572
Those lucky people. Life was so much more wonderful before women ruined everything by whoring themselves around with that apple

dinosaur_parade.jpg

It goes to a person's inability to reason. If you are ignorant enough to believe that man didn't evolve, you are susceptible to all manner of bullshit conspiracy theory.

Because if he believes that, he'll believe anything
That's harsh. People have lots of peculiar beliefs that don't hurt anyone and that 99% of the world never know about.

But are those people potentially going to be the Secretary of the Army?

What if he believed in UFO's, Time Travelers, and Golden Tablets? Oh wait, that's Mitt Romney.

My guess is that the Secretary of the Army does .... military type stuff? Monitors how the armed services are doing as far as the health, welfare and readiness of the current active personnel? Seems there's a lot of cooks in that kitchen, so I don't know exactly what he does, but I'm having a hard time imagining when his beliefs on evolution would have anything to do with his duties.

Are those actual issues as secretary of the Army?
The specific matter that Green is a Creationist is not a problem. The fact that as the whatever type of Creationist he is, and he's clearly not an Evolutionary Creationist, he must necessarily reject, misapply or misunderstand the notion of falsifiability is a problem for it shows there is a huge gap in his understanding of the scientific method, a gap that by its mere existence necessarily means his analytical skills are "so-so" at best.
The issue isn't as much that the SecArmy will perform science, per se, but rather that the concepts and application of the scientific method are part and parcel of rational thought, analysis and decision making of any sort. Although voters can and clearly have installed as POTUS a man of meager cognitive aptitude, mediocrity in that regard is not what we need in anyone who serves as an appointed principal, most especially seeing as the "brains" at the top are not exactly "cooking with gas."
How is the creationist view that different from the Intelligent Design view, in which we find such "idiots" as Michio Kaku? To assume that someone who disagrees with the idea that the universe came from nothing for no reason is stupid is itself rather simplistic and dumb.

Last edited:

Good grief....left loons find shit to whine about.
The lefty loons want to eliminate Christians from any position of authority or decision making whatsoever. If you want to achieve, give up your religion.

Forum List

Back