Why does Canada function better??

American woman, said get away, American woman, listen what I say, Don't come a hangin' around my door,
Don't want to see your face no more, I don't need your war machines, I don't need your ghetto scenes....
- The Guess Who

Canadian soldiers fought alongside their American counterparts in both world wars, but Canadians live longer, are better educated, and are happier, and healthier than Americans. Canada, has far less political turmoil, less poverty, fewer business's failures per thousand than in America, yet Canada provides free healthcare to it's citizens. So- - Why does Canada function better? Thoughts?

I guess that Canada "functions" better than the States because it never had slavery.

I had better stop here.

American woman, said get away, American woman, listen what I say, Don't come a hangin' around my door,
Don't want to see your face no more, I don't need your war machines, I don't need your ghetto scenes....
- The Guess Who

Canadian soldiers fought alongside their American counterparts in both world wars, but Canadians live longer, are better educated, and are happier, and healthier than Americans. Canada, has far less political turmoil, less poverty, fewer business's failures per thousand than in America, yet Canada provides free healthcare to it's citizens. So- - Why does Canada function better? Thoughts?

Free healthcare?

I hope you don't need anything important.........or quick.

If you need something important or quick you will get it immediately. The operative word is “need”. If you would like to have something important, you will have to wait because the people who need things come first. It’s called “triage”.

I am currently waiting for a knee replacement. I can walk unassisted but the knee is shot. My friend who couldn’t walk got her knee replaced right away. I was jealous.

On the other hand, when I walked into emergency with chest pains two weeks ago I was seen immediately and I had an appointment with my cardiologist the following week for a follow up and testing.

Quick question

What was your Bill when you got out?

Kanada’s China Flu death rate is higher than ours.

Great healthcare.....

Last edited:
- The Guess Who

Canada has become a magnet for people wanting to leave shithole countries. In the first four months of 2020, 74,000 people emigrated to Canada. The number one country they came from was India. Number two was China. Number three was the Philippines. Number four was the US, but I suspect that most of them were already from foreign countries.

The number 5 country from which people emigrated to Canada was Nigeria, followed by Pakistan, Syria, France, Iran, and Brazil.

Where are Canada’s immigrants coming from in 2020? | Canada Immigration News

That's quite the mishmash of third-world shitholers Canada is amassing there. Probably not going to work out too well for Canada in the immediate future.

:laughing0301:
That might even fuck up Winnipeg. :laugh2:

I am currently waiting for a knee replacement. I can walk unassisted but the knee is shot. My friend who couldn’t walk got her knee replaced right away. I was jealous.
Unnecessary mayhem like this is what pisses me off most about free healthcare.

If you can walk unassisted, you surely do not need the mobsters of the prosthetics industry to make an artificial knee for you.

Gentle exercise like tai chi and swimming will heal your knee. The gunshot metaphor isn't necessary either.

Canada isn't all it's cracked up to be. Switzerland, now there is a country.

Canadian healthcare cost my friend his wife, up to the day he passed away he could never forgive the system. Another friend says that Canada will not open its boarders because they do not have the healthcare system, resources, and facilities to address the needs of its citizens. FYI you are aware travel in canada outside your designated healthcare zone was prohibited? In closing let me just say that if you think life North of the boarder is so great then muster the courage and migrate North. No one is stopping you.

Forum List

Back