So The Law Suit Against The Capitol Police By The Parents of Ashli Babbit Is Not News Worthy Of Its Own Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The thread I started - which was closed - was about the PARENTS of Babbitt and their Law Suit / Case against the Capitol Police....but it was closed. The Babbitt shooting death is, agreed, not new, but the las suit just filed against the capitol Police is new NEWS...but is not allowed. Interesting.

The thread I started - which was closed - was about the PARENTS of Babbitt and their Law Suit / Case against the Capitol Police....but it was closed. The Babbitt shooting death is, agreed, not new, but the las suit just filed against the capitol Police is new NEWS...but is not allowed. Interesting.
The lawsuit has zero merit.
Which goes along with the legitimacy of the thread.

You ranted and ranted about the same lack of protest over her killing (though you don't seem willing to protest) that has been covered over and over. Now you just rant some more as opposed to making a thread about a lawsuit. Not that even that couldn't have been stuck in one of the many threads we have on this already.

I can't even believe you are questioning the Capital police.

Why these brave men of valor should receive our never ending praises for keeping out beloved democrat party safe in the Capital.

Why without them, how else could they magnificently decide how we should all live every aspect of our lives?

Sure, she was unarmed and a woman, blah, blah, blah!

It's not like she was black, so who cares? Only BLM.

Fascists like you gotta fasc.

let's let a judge decide. are you presiding now?

You ranted and ranted about the same lack of protest over her killing (though you don't seem willing to protest) that has been covered over and over. Now you just rant some more as opposed to making a thread about a lawsuit. Not that even that couldn't have been stuck in one of the many threads we have on this already.
the irony of this is outstanding.

A policeman shot an unarmed American citizen whose only crime was trespassing, and you opine that the lawsuit has zero merit....while leftist domestic terrorists have rioted, looted, burned, assaulted, and murdered over a black man who attacked and attempted to take a policeman's gun, over a policeman being forced to shoot a knife wielding girl about to stab and kill another unarmed girl.......

Thanks for your worthless opinion. I would rather hear from a jury.

Leftist Extremists seek to bve Master, judge, & Jury these days...

Those crooked democrat cops on the United States Capitol Police Labor Committee | United for the common good of our members need to be dragged into court kicking and screaming and forced to confess to particulars of the crimes of murder, attempted murder, and conspiracy to commit murder, which they have committed on the beat. Unless they would prefer to be treated as armed and hostile domestic enemies of the U.S. and the U.S. Armed Forces, because that is how we are treating them when they wage war against the people and the constitution of the United States.

From her lawyer: According to Roberts, the officer did not warn Babbitt before shooting her as she was trying to enter the Speaker's Lobby just off the House floor. This meant the officer should have been charged, the attorney said.

Interesting position, that the police trying to protect peoples elected representatives, barricaded behind a door as an armed mob tries to break through and capture or kill the people under their protection, has to give an additional warning in addition to the hundreds the crowd was already given.

1619618139057.png

From her lawyer: According to Roberts, the officer did not warn Babbitt before shooting her as she was trying to enter the Speaker's Lobby just off the House floor. This meant the officer should have been charged, the attorney said.

Interesting position, that the police trying to protect peoples elected representatives, barricaded behind a door as an armed mob tries to break through and capture or kill the people under their protection, has to give an additional warning in addition to the hundreds the crowd was already given.
so all looters can now be shot? interesting.

Many criminals have sued over injuries or deaths sustained during their criminal acts. But they were based on them being injured or killed by a "trap".

A policeman shot an unarmed American citizen whose only crime was trespassing, ...
Actually it was trespassing into a restricted government zone. I'm sure if she had trespassed into Area-51, she would have suffered the same fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back