Why do you believe that the rich deserve 90% +

Why do you republicans believe that the rich deserve huge tax breaks for anyone making more then one million per year and everyone else should just go fuck themselves?
I have another question, better than your questions

Why did Democrats write into law huge tax breaks for the Super Rich Democrats and the Rich Democrats, as well as for the Rich Democrat Politicians?

Why do you republicans believe that the rich deserve 90% + the wealth, huge tax breaks for anyone making more then one million per year and everyone else should just go fuck themselves? I am serious, why do you believe these people should be able to mistreat their workers, unregulate industiries to mistreat their workers, child labor and to pollute to their hearts intent. Your party is now literally allowing companies to work their workers to death in high heat, decreasing the age bringing back child labor and fighting like hell not to pay the workers right. You seem to enjoy the fact that the ceo makes 1,000 times more then his workers?

Why do you push a form of religion that forces these same little people to live a certain way when they're not breaking their backs for their betters? You must enjoy torturing the hell out of your follow man....Why do you think going back to the 18th century is even a good idea? It isn't but you seem to be utterly stone aged in your mindset.
Like Texas law that rescinds construction workers from taking water breaks in the heat?
Does that sound humane?

I am serious, why do you believe these people should be able to mistreat their workers, unregulate industiries to mistreat their workers, child labo
Better questions I have.

Why did democrats accept bribes and millions from Chinese firms, dismantle our industry, then rebuild our industry in China so that Democrat controlled corporations such as Apple can you Child Labor?

Why do you think going back to the 18th century is even a good idea? It isn't but you seem to be utterly stone aged in your mindset.
A better question is why are democrats spending trillions of dollars on failed technologies from the 19th century and 100's of years before, such as wind turbines, electric cars and solar panels?

Why would a company post huge profits statements knowing that "the tax man cometh" for them? Sumpin ain't right here.

Why do you push a form of religion that forces these same little people to live a certain way
That is an easy question to answer. We do not.

Why do democrats indoctrinate children into believing that if they are born a boy they are a girl and if born a girl they are a boy, then pass laws so that Frankenstein doctors can mutilate children's bodies with drugs and genital/sex organ removal surgeries?

Why do you republicans believe that the rich deserve 90% + the wealth, huge tax breaks for anyone making more then one million per year and everyone else should just go fuck themselves? I am serious, why do you believe these people should be able to mistreat their workers, unregulate industiries to mistreat their workers, child labor and to pollute to their hearts intent. Your party is now literally allowing companies to work their workers to death in high heat, decreasing the age bringing back child labor and fighting like hell not to pay the workers right. You seem to enjoy the fact that the ceo makes 1,000 times more then his workers?

Why do you push a form of religion that forces these same little people to live a certain way when they're not breaking their backs for their betters? You must enjoy torturing the hell out of your follow man....Why do you think going back to the 18th century is even a good idea? It isn't but you seem to be utterly stone aged in your mindset.
Honestly…many of these rich people probably don’t “deserve” the money, but, we have this thing in America called freedom…and part of that freedom is the ability make as much money as possible, and become obscenely rich, if you so choose.

Now, our government has this thing called a constitution which says that taxes are supposed to be proportional and people are supposed to be treated equally under the law.

So, the question is, why do you think it’s ok to tax rich people at a higher rate just because they are rich? That’s unequal treatment under the law, which is against the cotus.

Honestly…many of these rich people probably don’t “deserve” the money, but, we have this thing in America called freedom…and part of that freedom is the ability make as much money as possible, and become obscenely rich, if you so choose.

Now, our government has this thing called a constitution which says that taxes are supposed to be proportional and people are supposed to be treated equally under the law.

So, the question is, why do you think it’s ok to tax rich people at a higher rate just because they are rich? That’s unequal treatment under the law, which is against the cotus.
what the constitution doesnt say is taxs be used to punish success,, and gives a specific list of things taxs can be used for and pet projects and welfare are not on the list,,

Why do you feel you deserve what others have earned? Just how selfish are you?

The rich?
I have a great question, why do democrats not care that the two poorest democrat presidents became filthy rich after leaving office? And not by starting a business or corporations, but by being paid by the super rich corporations they approved legislation for while they were president?

Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama, are making hundreds of millions of dollars each.

Because they earned it and you're just jealous. By the way, about 50% of Americans pay ZERO federal income taxes.

Some Democrats want tax breaks for the rich.

These are two separate questions, one of which has nothing to do with taxes or wealth.
Who's being forced to live a certain way?

It's because you're a lesbian, right?

Why do you republicans believe that the rich deserve ...
I'm not a Republican, but I am a staunch supporter of freedom and free markets. And the hand wringing over "income disparity" always sounds funky to my ears.

I think what you really want to ask is: why do we all believe the rich deserve whatever it is they're getting? Because that's who is making the call. Everyone who participates in the market. Everyone who buys an Apple product is saying that they think Steve Jobs should have a lot of money.

Outside of overreaching government policies that attempt to manipulate markets (and, sadly there are many), the decision of who gets the most goodies is made by "we the people" , via the market. Who's to say we're "doing it wrong"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back