Why do women do this stupid shit?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I gave some woman my number on a dating site and she called me and left a message. I returned her call and this dumb bitch answers the phone and says........"can I call you back I;m on the other line"

Well why the fuck did you answer the phone if you were already talking? So guess what?

My ass is unavailable until sunday. I pushed the game to the side for that dumb bitch and she announces she is on the other line??

I gave some woman my number on a dating site and she called me and left a message. I returned her call and this dumb bitch answers the phone and says........"can I call you back I;m on the other line"

Well why the fuck did you answer the phone if you were already talking? So guess what?

My ass is unavailable until sunday. I pushed the game to the side for that dumb bitch and she announces she is on the other line??

Wow, you have issues. No wonder you voted Trump, though he'd make your life better, did you? He won't.

Wow, you have issues. No wonder you voted Trump, though he'd make your life better, did you? He won't.

If you think answering the phone to tell something is not retarded then you retarded too

If you think answering the phone to tell something is not retarded then you retarded too

I didn't comment on whether it was sensible or not. I see stupidity on a high and consistent level every single day. I'm commenting on your anger.

Why don't you just do what us normal guys do? Pick up a girl in a bar or at church?

Rent a kid and pick up a single mom at a park or chuckie cheese or a park?

Dude you have to be creative.

Why don't you just do what us normal guys do? Pick up a girl in a bar or at church?

Even a puppy will do it.

I'm just not understanding the anger here. first of all, she probably thought she was being considerate for picking up the phone in the first place, and women do think differently than men at times, you do know that? It doesn't necessarily make them bad or stupid. Was it really all that inconvenient? as a society we get pretty damn spoiled at times. it's pretty nice to have a dating site in the first place, it saves so much time to begin with. Gotta look at the positive side once in a while, at least she called you in the first place.

Even a puppy will do it.

rent a puppy?

Even a puppy will do it.

That brings back memories.. I had four count them four hot Babs in bikinis hoovering over my 3 month old daughter when I took her to the condo pool back in 96 ..i couldn't shoo them away..

Even a puppy will do it.

rent a puppy?

That sounds like a one heck of a bussines Idea..

Even a puppy will do it.

rent a puppy?

That sounds like a one heck of a bussines Idea..

Yeah and for an extra $50 I'll play the part of the blind guy you do the grocery shopping for, they always fall for that one.

well she called back and we chatted for 30 mins

Don't think we are a match since she

1. Loves with a girl and a guy.......Three's Company

2. We don't really live near each other and I don't drive

So that is the end

Well of all the nerve! Bitch...spot-on!

Plus, wait until she realizes she'll now never have a chance to sniff your ass cheeks!!! Oh, the humanity!

When you get done fapping, maybe you could ask a girl for a date.

Even though you are a dorky idiot, there is probably a bunch of women desperate enough to fuck you.

Forum List

Back