Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forall the spoiled brats of blm

What Blacks should do is return to Africa permanently and fight the current enslavement of their people happening there, rather than just sitting around here complaining about something that happened 400 years ago.

forall the spoiled brats of blm
Yeah, that will teach them just to except white racism here....

What Blacks should do is return to Africa permanently and fight the current enslavement of their people happening there, rather than just sitting around here complaining about something that happened 400 years ago.
Shouldn't you be returning to northern Europe to install a modern fascism in your birth country....

some one should help them there. to bad the blacks her are selfish and spoiled and wont do it.

I haven't ignored anything. But since blacks didn't enslave anybody in America nor did they implement Jim Crow, your attempt to dodge the topic with that weak shit is noted.

Because in Africa slavery was used as punishment for crimes, or used against war captives. Those slaves could earn freedom and there is at least 1 case where a slave became a king.

Finally, slavery is still worldwide.

So let's stick to America because that's what I am talking about.

Asswip.
/------/ 'But since blacks didn't enslave anybody in America"
Oh yeah?

In a fascinating essay reviewing this controversy, R. Halliburton shows that free black people have owned slaves "in each of the thirteen original states and later in every state that countenanced slavery," at least since Anthony Johnson and his wife Mary went to court in Virginia in 1654 to obtain the services of their indentured servant, a black man, John Castor, for life.

And for a time, free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well. Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves. One particularly notorious black Maryland farmer named Nat Butler "regularly purchased and sold Negroes for the Southern trade," Halliburton wrote.

/------/ 'But since blacks didn't enslave anybody in America"
Oh yeah?

In a fascinating essay reviewing this controversy, R. Halliburton shows that free black people have owned slaves "in each of the thirteen original states and later in every state that countenanced slavery," at least since Anthony Johnson and his wife Mary went to court in Virginia in 1654 to obtain the services of their indentured servant, a black man, John Castor, for life.

And for a time, free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well. Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves. One particularly notorious black Maryland farmer named Nat Butler "regularly purchased and sold Negroes for the Southern trade," Halliburton wrote.
Wow, African-Americans imprisoned themselves fir 250 years.

White feelings on history matter…

Again--Why shouldn't White people control any particular industry when they invented them all? And the only systemic racism in the country works IN FAVOR of non-Whites; you indicated that yourself, and it has been that way for a very long time. Why is discrimination against White people supposed to be a good thing, in your opinion?
To level the playing field. But ultimately, I agree with you. The people in power are going to stay in power. And they should. And they are probably going to hire whites because of bias. Even if it's not overt. And their kids are going to go to the best school. It's not about color. It's about money. And it just so happens whites have most of it.

I heard on a radio show that we are still a patriarchal society. When it's news that a woman is refereeing a men's baseball game. When it's news that a woman was named CEO. Or a black. The fact is white men rule right now. I don't think that should be taken away but I do believe in diversity programs. When our executive board rooms are 90% white men, in a country as diverse as ours, something's not right. But there are good reasons why we are so overly represented. Some reasons are fair and some aren't. But sorry, life isn't fair.

White South African Hollywood Actress Charlize Theron

1633959180026.png

Says Black Women in Her Life "Put Her in Place" when it comes to Raising Black Daughters

1633959228653.png

By the way, they are two boys, but this women is on that trans sh*t.......just sick. As a white South African ? B*TCH you know exactly what racism-white supremacy is...... acting like BW schooled you.

She's another one of them, rich white girls that's always been attracted to some blk guy on the low, and longed to have a baby to a black men, a-la Angelina Jolie, Madonna types but like she's wasn't willing to risk her career to do it, so like they do, she just runs over to Africa or the Carribbean and pick a few up and fk them up.

To level the playing field. But ultimately, I agree with you. The people in power are going to stay in power. And they should. And they are probably going to hire whites because of bias. Even if it's not overt. And their kids are going to go to the best school. It's not about color. It's about money. And it just so happens whites have most of it.

I heard on a radio show that we are still a patriarchal society. When it's news that a woman is refereeing a men's baseball game. When it's news that a woman was named CEO. Or a black. The fact is white men rule right now. I don't think that should be taken away but I do believe in diversity programs. When our executive board rooms are 90% white men, in a country as diverse as ours, something's not right. But there are good reasons why we are so overly represented. Some reasons are fair and some aren't. But sorry, life isn't fair.
When people discriminate against Whites (Men in particular, but also women, as well) and claim it is to “level the playing field,” I never believe them. That is just an excuse that exists as a shield to cover their anti-White racism and it has nothing to do with leveling the playing field, as it were. Do they ever insist on leveling the playing field in industries where non-Whites dominate or are greatly overrepresented? NEVER.

Blacks are just 12.4 percent of the population. Yet, they make up 70 percent of the NFL, and 75 percent of the NBA. Non-Hispanic Whites are 60 percent of the population but made up just 16 percent of the NBA, and 26 percent of the NFL. Yet, where are the movements to make those sports, “Look like America,” like we see with Hockey, Baseball, or NASCAR (or a thousand other fields of interest, hobbies, or activities)?

What about government jobs, like the Postal service? Blacks make up 27 percent of the employees for the postal service, which is a Huge overrepresentation. That is largely due to anti-White discrimination. Years ago, I tried to get a job there and scored 99 on the entrance test, but was never called for a job. I tried for 3 years and gave up.

Asians are overrepresented in Silicon Valley, in the medical industry, and in Ivy League universities?

Jews are just 2 percent of the population, but make up a HUGE overrepresentation in the film industry, but why do I only see OscardsTooWhite every year, but never OscarsTooJewish, which people would likely find intolerably racist?

Jews are also greatly overrepresented in the lucrative medical industry, Law firms, as CEOS for major corporations, politics, publishing industries, the academic world, many of the sciences, education, etc…Should we start banning Jews from entering these fields and giving their jobs to White men to make it “look more like the USA?”

Or do you think it is only fair to attack the demographics of jobs that are heavily populated by White men like our nation's Fire departments and Police and Sanitation departments?

All of a sudden, social engineering takes on a distasteful sheen for people when it discriminates against anybody other than White men. Any fair-minded individual would notice that and be appalled

Last edited:
When people discriminate against Whites (Men in particular, but also women, as well) and claim it is to “level the playing field,” I never believe them. That is just an excuse that exists as a shield to cover their anti-White racism and it has nothing to do with leveling the playing field, as it were. Do they ever insist on leveling the playing field in industries where non-Whites dominate or are greatly overrepresented? NEVER.

Blacks are just 12.4 percent of the population. Yet, they make up 70 percent of the NFL, and 75 percent of the NBA. Non-Hispanic Whites are 60 percent of the population but made up just 16 percent of the NBA, and 26 percent of the NFL. Yet, where are the movements to make those sports, “Look like America,” like we see with Hockey, Baseball, or NASCAR (or a thousand other fields of interest, hobbies, or activities)?

What about government jobs, like the Postal service? Blacks make up 27 percent of the employees for the postal service, which is a Huge overrepresentation. That is largely due to anti-White discrimination. Years ago, I tried to get a job there and scored 99 on the entrance test, but was never called for a job. I tried for 3 years and gave up.

Asians are overrepresented in Silicon Valley, in the medical industry, and in Ivy League universities?

Jews are just 2 percent of the population, but make up a HUGE overrepresentation in the film industry, but why do I only see OscardsTooWhite every year, but never OscarsTooJewish, which people would likely find intolerably racist?

Jews are also greatly overrepresented in the lucrative medical industry, Law firms, as CEOS for major corporations, politics, publishing industries, the academic world, many of the sciences, education, etc…Should we start banning Jews from entering these fields and giving their jobs to White men to make it “look more like the USA?”

Or do you think it is only fair to attack the demographics of jobs that are heavily populated by White men like our nation's Fire departments and Police and Sanitation departments?

All of a sudden, social engineering takes on a distasteful sheen for people when it discriminates against anybody other than White men. Any fair-minded individual would notice that and be appalled
Do you know if you score too well on the cop exam you won't get the job?

Over representing blacks in government jobs is to make up for all the private companies where you walk in the plant and you see 95% white people. Only the blue collar may be colored.

Jews own the movie industry.

Asians are also under represented in the CEO and executive board room ranks. They aren't smart enough to be CEO's?

It's not anti white. I'm white. It's that we see an uneven playing field and want to fix it. Too many white men in the executive board room in a country as diverse as ours. Way too few women alone. Way too few hispanics, blacks, arabs, asians, etc. There is a good old boys in the CEO ranks. There is a glass ceiling. Hell, even for you. You can't be CEO either because of this good old boys network. Did you go to Harvard? Were you groomed to be a CEO? Take for example that Full House mom who paid her kids way into college. Perfect example of how the system is rigged. We should do things to level the playing field and do away with the unfair nepitism. I don't thin the NBA is a good example because the best players make the team. How do you know the white man is always the best choice for CEO? Because it's always a white man who chooses his successor.

mga138
Blacks are just 12.4 percent of the population. Yet, they make up 70 percent of the NFL, and 75 percent of the NBA. Non-Hispanic Whites are 60 percent of the population but made up just 16 percent of the NBA, and 26 percent of the NFL.

There are no movements for non-hispanic whites to make it in the NBA or NFL and there shouldn't be because when it comes to athletic ability, you either can or you can't.

You see in the in the workforce whites generally win because "Will this person “fit in with the company?" "Do they have “enough” experience?"
That's a judgement call.

But whether or not a man can hit a three-pointer consistently, run the 100m in under ten seconds, or potentially be a great running back is not nearly as subjective.

You see, you always want a system to prop you up.

mga138
Yet, where are the movements to make those sports, “Look like America,” like we see with Hockey, Baseball, or NASCAR (or a thousand other fields of interest, hobbies, or activities)?

It's not really a sport without black people though ...is it ?

Black ppl generally thrive in sports that feature three things
  • Modest equipment investment
  • High social and cultural approval
  • Fame and wealth as a pro.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitatating to the same five:

Basketball,
Football,
Baseball,
Track & field
And increasingly tennis.

The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be spent practicing as a kid in the streets. The rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on.

You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to have an interest Hockey or Nascar. Look what happens when we do try our hand motor racing. You get Lewis Hamilton. A man who has won the Formula One drivers championship for 6 out of the last 7 years

1633965784086.png

White South African Hollywood Actress Charlize Theron

View attachment 550393

Says Black Women in Her Life "Put Her in Place" when it comes to Raising Black Daughters

View attachment 550394

By the way, they are two boys, but this women is on that trans sh*t.......just sick. As a white South African ? B*TCH you know exactly what racism-white supremacy is...... acting like BW schooled you.

She's another one of them, rich white girls that's always been attracted to some blk guy on the low, and longed to have a baby to a black men, a-la Angelina Jolie, Madonna types but like she's wasn't willing to risk her career to do it, so like they do, she just runs over to Africa or the Carribbean and pick a few up and fk them up.

Over representing blacks in government jobs is to make up for all the private companies where you walk in the plant and you see 95% white people. Only the blue collar may be colored.

Jews own the movie industry.

Asians are also under represented in the CEO and executive board room ranks. They aren't smart enough to be CEO's?

It's not anti white. I'm white. It's that we see an uneven playing field and want to fix it. Too many white men in the executive board room in a country as diverse as ours. Way too few women alone. Way too few hispanics, blacks, arabs, asians, etc. There is a good old boys in the CEO ranks. There is a glass ceiling. Hell, even for you. You can't be CEO either because of this good old boys network. Did you go to Harvard? Were you groomed to be a CEO? Take for example that Full House mom who paid her kids way into college. Perfect example of how the system is rigged. We should do things to level the playing field and do away with the unfair nepitism. I don't thin the NBA is a good example because the best players make the team. How do you know the white man is always the best choice for CEO? Because it's always a white man who chooses his successor.

I have a very high I.Q. friend who had a perfect score on the police test but was denied a job. That is discrimination, no matter how you slice it. And, on every single job I’ve ever applied for, I was asked for my race and knew that by doing so I was greatly reducing my chances at getting the job. That theory was proven correct when I reapplied for the post office, submitted my test score, but changed my race to “Native American.” I was hired after doing that. However, was laid off after 5 months by an openly racist, Black, female manager, even though all my co-workers said I was better at my job than anybody else they ever worked in (in some cases over decades).

You wrote--Jews own the movie industry.
Would you agree that is due to racism, nepotism, and discrimination against Whites 9and others)? Do you think that a hashtag campaign—HollywoodTooJewish--is a legitimate and worthy cause, then, or would you claim it was Antisemitic (I suspect you would)?

Asians are also underrepresented in the CEO and executive board room ranks. They aren't smart enough to be ceos?

How many of those companies were founded by Asians? How many Asians have decades' worth of service in these organizations compared to White people? Also, less than 3 million Asians were living in the US 25 years ago when many of the people in these companies were getting their jobs and earning their experience.
The left likes to facilitate the massive expansion of non-Whites into the country by any means necessary (legally and illegally) and then when those numbers of people increase, they jump right in and start demanding that white people in any given industry are overrepresented. That's weaponized migration and deeply hostile aggression.

Why should those jobs go to Asians and Not Whites? You keep portraying Whites in jobs—any jobs-- as if it is supposed to be a bad thing, supposed to be undermined, and that they must be there undeservedly. That is your racism. I also noticed that you ONLY apply the principles of diversity against White people, never if it benefits Whites.

What is the difference between theFull House mom,” and diversity quotas, or sports scholarships?

Non-Whites and Non-Asians get into colleges with much lower GPA and SAT scores, across the board. And even worse than that, they get into Law Schools and MEDICAL schools with much lower qualifications (to terrible real-world consequences). If your claim for the diversification of any industry is ostensibly to ensure that deserving people are given an opportunity and undeserving people are weeded out, then you must oppose racial quotas and diversity programs.
Yet, you claim they are needed. That is a contradiction. The truth is, Basketball is based on merit, and it is easy merit to see because we are able to sit back and analyze everything that happens. However, so is the boardroom, the sciences, and other high I.Q. fields. Why should that change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back