Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. Stop being white and telling people that white supremacy doesn't exist. You're white so yo don't face it, more than likey given yoir comments, you participate in it. I'm a black man, I've never tried to be "white", whatever thats supposed to mean.
White Supremacy doesn't exist, as I said earlier. Your people have it easier than mine. Your people do take parts made for white people.

Quit trying to tell us that what we have lived and seen doesn't happen. Your corporation didn't look for a damn thing. Blacks coming here from Africa are either rich or on the HIB Visa program.

You are talking to black people here why do you think you can tell us what we already know and why are you so ignorant regarding black immigration? The blacks I have met that come to America for school are often children of royalty and high officials in business or gpvernmemt. There aren't many poverty stricken Africans coming here from the hoods of Nairobi. And go read about the H1B Visa program that give immigrants jobs in corporations when they hit the states.
Incessantly whining. Is your diaper full?

mga138
Whites to be willing to leave Blacks alone, to keep our distance, and to wish them success.

So after all the talk. Do nothing ?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

YES--you aren't our children. Why do you rely on White people to take care of you? You are OWED NOTHING. You remind me of the pot-bellied starving kids in Ethiopia who rely on Blonde-haired Europeans and Whites to give them food, water, medicine, and housing, You are privileged to live in the USA, where the majority population will give You a job ahead of me (even if I am more qualified) they they will give you free education (ahead of me, even though my grades are better and I score higher on the tests), You have more free speech than i do; you are allowed to assemble race-based organizations, where I cannot. Yet you claim to be owed something? I suggest you start a fund to have the US government buy people like you a ticket to Liberia where you can live free of White benefits for the rest of your days (which will be shorter when living about fellow Blacks).

Batcat
Plus why are blacks so racist against Asians?

I repeat what I wrote before.

This white man (Brendt Christensen)

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

You probably don't know who he is but he did this

162301587_473357324019599_5832643368983049831_n.jpg

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

162808960_473363787352286_4799201580471212137_n.jpg

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

162347767_473366277352037_5866988362248579982_n.jpg

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

162454475_473369177351747_4316573678409854360_n.jpg

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

162716624_473372050684793_8759360676224072418_n.jpg

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done a lot for Asians. Let's look at history.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

162909797_473382024017129_4775710605249892841_n.jpg

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

In the 1960's; Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians.

He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

We are the economic base for Asians. We propped them up but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there. It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

Let's talk facts

For months we have had the white media trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about how blk ppl attacking Asians.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents and they put this on a non stop loop over and over again.

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this

162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism. That's what this about.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
Back to posting the same NONSENSE arguments as before, huh? . You can post all the photos of White people who have committed crimes, but that does NOT change the FACT that Blacks commit Violent Crime at MUCH, MUCH higher rates than whites do. Every month, Blacks kill about 30 White people--EVERY MONTH. Yet, white kill less than 1 Black per Month. What do you think WE ought to do about Blacks, given that fact? Remember--a Black person is 47.6 TIMES more likely to violently victimize a White person than the other way around.

Everything you are posting is incorrect. I am black, I know the stats. So quit trying to explain to me why you think blacks are where we are and listen to a black person who has lived it and knows why we are where we are.
Do you actually know why you are at where you are? I doubt it.

Let me tell you something about being a white man. If we fail we don’t have anyone to blame but ourselves.

Not having an excuse is very liberating. If we fail most of us pick ourselves up and try again rather than sulking in a corner. “If at first you don’t succeed …”

The blacks who immigrate to our nation are more successful than blacks born here because nobody can convince them that a black man can’t succeed in this nation because of white supremacy. They also refuse to see themselves as victims from the last 400 years of oppression. The United States offers them great opportunity.

Now to be fair I will agree there is residual racism in our nation but it is nowhere near what I witnessed in the mid 1960s in Mississippi.

Blacks also have their own racism to deal with between light and dark skinned blacks.

According to the Implicit Association Test, I have a "strong automatic preference for European Americans compared to African Americans." That's a sterile way of saying that I'm biased against black people. For most people, such a designation would probably be unsettling. After all, the United States is a nation that ostensibly aspires not to judge others "by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." But for me, it caused a mini-existential crisis.

Why? Because I'm black.

Batcat
The major corporation I worked for was involved with government contracts. That could be why they searched for qualified blacks to promote. They also looked for women to promote. Most of those they promoted did perform well in management.

That's what you are telling but I don't believe you.
Of course you don’t. Your racism blinds you.

So if it's ok for white people to play black and non white people as long as they are famous ?

So if Anne Boyelon and Bob Dylan were played by famous black actors that would be ok to you ?
If the movies were fictional I really wouldn't care. If the movies were supposed to be biographical or historical I would care a lot. To put the shoe on the other foot. How would you feel about Malcolm X, Huey P, Newton or Shaka Zulu being played by white guys?

Canon Shooter
See, the problem that negroes like yourself have is that people like me; people who own companies, aren't really interested in hiring black people. We're interested in hiring qualified black people.

See, the problem that white boys like yourself have is that you only talk about someone being qualified when it comes to blacks. You will hire shitloads of unqualified whites but in debates about race you try covering your racism by claiming how you look for qualified blacks.

Given that I have done the same thing you have, the reality of employment is that people apply or turn in resumes for jobs they are generally qualified to do. So qualification is not the issue unless you're a white racist making excuses.
Any business that hires unqualified people goes out of business. People turn in resumes for jobs THEY THINK they are qualified to do, with the standards of modern education, what someone thinks and what they can actually do are radically different.

YES--you aren't our children. Why do you rely on White people to take care of you? You are OWED NOTHING. You remind me of the pot-bellied starving kids in Ethiopia who rely on Blonde-haired Europeans and Whites to give them food, water, medicine, and housing, You are privileged to live in the USA, where the majority population will give You a job ahead of me (even if I am more qualified) they they will give you free education (ahead of me, even though my grades are better and I score higher on the tests), You have more free speech than i do; you are allowed to assemble race-based organizations, where I cannot. Yet you claim to be owed something? I suggest you start a fund to have the US government buy people like you a ticket to Liberia where you can live free of White benefits for the rest of your days (which will be shorter when living about fellow Blacks).
You believe you are inferior to black men don't you ?

mga138
Back to posting the same NONSENSE arguments as before, huh? . You can post all the photos of White people who have committed crimes, but that does NOT change the FACT that Blacks commit Violent Crime at MUCH, MUCH higher rates than whites do. Every month, Blacks kill about 30 White people--EVERY MONTH. Yet, white kill less than 1 Black per Month. What do you think WE ought to do about Blacks, given that fact? Remember--a Black person is 47.6 TIMES more likely to violently victimize a White person than the other way around.

Just run along. You joker

Last edited:
Delusional people are here posting racism then disagreeing with people calling it what it is.

The whites who are racists in this forum have called me a racist numerous times. And yet I have consistently stated that all whites are not racists. The very people complaining about being called racists are the main ones talking about how democrats are telling blacks what to think as if we cannot think for ourselves. It's that or only a certain kind of black person thinks independently. Those are racist comments. People should not get to make such comments then complain about being called racists.

And then there is the matter of people talking about fatherless homes and welfare as if those things are only done by blacks. 50 percent of the marriages in America end in divorce. When I lived in a city, I was with a number of divorced white women raising children with no men. Some of them weren't even getting alimony they were promised, much less the children seeing their father.

If people want to legitimately argue race, then lets discuss public policy, legal decisions and the economic impact of those decisions. But doing that gets called race hustling, which is another white racist term.

I worked with SRS in our state providing contracted services(job training, job monitoring, etc.) for welfare recipients and the majority were white. Nationwide the majority of welfare recipients are white, but in conversations about race held here welfare and fatherless families are always used as argument. That is a typical racist argument. These things you argue in regard to ending that would be a solution is fact nor should it be argued as fact when it pertains to race.

Title IV of the 1935 Social Security Act created what is now welfare. Money was provided for each state as aid for dependent children for women who had no man in the house. And it did not matter how a woman was in that position. Blacks were excluded from the program until 1965 and you don't hear, read, or see anybody talking about how terrible the welfare state was for those women, nor do we read any long litany about fatherless white families.

In fact your MAGA shit is about returning to those days.

In 1959 the rate of poverty in the black community was 55.1 percent. This was during the time Uncle Toms like Sowell and Elders claim was so great because the black family was intact. 55.1 percent. Today with the so called no daddy at home problem it is less than half that. And as for youth violence, In 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males titled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.”

In that paper he makes this statement:

For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

We don’t associate Jim and Margaret Anderson’s 1950s cherubs with juvenile crime—but that’s based on nostalgia and cultural biases, not fact. Back then, nearly 1 in 10 youth were arrested every year; today, around 3 in 100. Limited statistics of the 1950s show juvenile crime wasn’t just pranks and joyriding; “younger and younger children” are committing “the most wanton and senseless of murders… and mass rape,”

These were the days where Sowell, Elders and their ilk along with "racial realists" like Jared Taylor claim that blacks had a father in the home. Here is Males conclusion written during the time of the fatherless black home:

“Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.”

But welfare and blacks without fathers are the problem.

According to who?

This is why I ask the question:

Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

mga138

Just run along. I've already committed intellectual murder on you. You're talking points probably sound good on stormfront I'll give you that.

You couldn't intellectually murder a flea. You spew worse shit than stormfront ever did.

All racists, of whatever color they are, are mentally, emotionally, educationally, and most of all, intellectually challenged.

Just because a person disagrees with you doesn't mean they are racist, it might just mean that YOU are wrong.

Not once have I used a racist term against you, or asslios, or im2.

Yet almost every response you guys do.

YOU are the racists, but, you are too stupid to figure it out.

If the movies were fictional I really wouldn't care. If the movies were supposed to be biographical or historical I would care a lot. To put the shoe on the other foot. How would you feel about Malcolm X, Huey P, Newton or Shaka Zulu being played by white guys?
Yeah, let us get Henry Cavill and Daniel Craig to play Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr to see what would happen.

mga138 said:

You really need to shut the fuck up you dumb, delusional, racist piece of trash. Our free labor created the base wealth of this country. For 100 years after that we paid taxes only to be excluded from things our taxes went tp pay. And then we have this from THIS CENTURY UP TO THIS VERY SECOND:

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial welth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product has lost much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a study by Citigroup in 2020. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

“Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”

Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls
It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”

Dude, you and your opinion is trifling. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about on any subject you have argued in this thread. You seem to think that just because you're a pasty pink skinned male that you get to speak and the shit you say is the authoritative fact of the matter. It's not.

We are indeed owed trillions just from the first 20 years of this century alone. So shut the hell up with that ignorant white racist jibberish. Take that shit back to stormfront.

Here, you stupid fuck: Citi’s $1 Billion Action for Racial Equity Initiative Demonstrates Early Results in the Fight to Address the Racial Wealth Gap

That's as of this past April. I'd dig for more, but the bottom line is you're not worth the effort. Everyone here knows you'll dismiss it.

Citi has done more for negroes like you than you have ever done for yourself.

Fact.
Just words on a piece of paper means nothing.

See you are asking me to believe white people ? Now given the history between whites and blacks do you think that's smart thing to do ?

I don't believe it until I see it

mga138 said:

You really need to shut the fuck up you dumb, delusional, racist piece of trash. Our free labor created the base wealth of this country. For 100 years after that we paid taxes only to be excluded from things our taxes went tp pay. And then we have this from THIS CENTURY UP TO THIS VERY SECOND:

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial welth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product has lost much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a study by Citigroup in 2020. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

“Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”

Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls
It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”

Dude, you and your opinion is trifling. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about on any subject you have argued in this thread. You seem to think that just because you're a pasty pink skinned male that you get to speak and the shit you say is the authoritative fact of the matter. It's not.

We are indeed owed trillions just from the first 20 years of this century alone. So shut the hell up with that ignorant white racist jibberish. Take that shit back to stormfront.

You aren't owed a fucking thing. But I will happily pay your one way ticket to the African country of your choice.

You couldn't intellectually murder a flea. You spew worse shit than stormfront ever did.

All racists, of whatever color they are, are mentally, emotionally, educationally, and most of all, intellectually challenged.

Just because a person disagrees with you doesn't mean they are racist, it might just mean that YOU are wrong.

Not once have I used a racist term against you, or asslios, or im2.

Yet almost every response you guys do.

YOU are the racists, but, you are too stupid to figure it out.
You're a lying ass.

And you're called racists because thats what you are not because people disagree with you.

Essen has destroyed you and every other racist here who has tried him. You can't debate with any of us. You get shown facts and you deny them. I could take your ass to any debate stage in this country and destroy you in less than 10 minutes. You're nothing outside your little echo chamber here and in fact, you're nothing in it. I've been called every slur in the book here but you can't see that because you're a racist yourself.

You get what you dish out.

You aren't owed a fucking thing. But I will happily pay your one way ticket to the African country of your choice.
You saying that doesn't change the fact that you've been shown that blacks have been shorted 16 trillion dollars because of racism in this century alone. So yes, we are owed. You will not buy any ticket for me. I was borm here. Buy a ticket back to europe.

Black people built the USA. Trump admits this. Reparations in the form of CASH PAYMENTS.

Everybody else has got their slice of their cake

main-qimg-b860c4829611f924c1d5c85c694a085c

Reparations was also given to the HEIRS of the Japanese who we’re interned. So the same should be done for the heirs of Black American slaves

main-qimg-a96c6333847740646397b64de30ab7ab

The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of over 50,000,000 Black people; therefore repatriations is a modest demand.

Reparations Package should start off at 40 Trillion.

That would be $Imillion going to every Foundational Black American who’s lineage traces back to the American slave trade that was enforced by the government Those payments can be dispersed in increments of $16k a month for 5 years

Meanwile North Carolina gave $846 million in taxpayer funds to white owned and run Apple (worth $2.3 trillion) to build a mainly white campus there. White owned and run Amazon (worth $1.7T) got $3.8B in subsidies across the U.S. When people get free money, it's "welfare." When white corporations do, it's "incentives."

main-qimg-9bba0ae0ad6aa0ea1aa43fa773c34958

But Cash payments are not enough. We have had 7 generation of black people being terrorized and cash payments is not enough.

This is the reparations package that needs to be implemented should also include 3 things and more

1. Permanent representative seats everywhere

That means black people don't have run for office against white and non black people. We are automatically given a certain seats in the US senate, in the US congress and we are given certain of number state representative seats and two US supreme court justices and that must be for eternity.

We still vote for who we want there. But we don't have to fight white and non black people to get to congress. We don't have to fight to get the state legislator. So we have seats in the senate, in the supreme court, seats in the house and we get a certain amount presidential cabinet positions

Because if white people give black people money ? They will change the law tomorrow.

2. That 350 grand must be every 10 years foundational black American are given out.

We get 350 grand every ten years. According to white economic experts the wealth gap between white and black Americans is so wide that it could not be closed in the next 100 years.

3. Black should have TOTAL control over all black music and all black publishing for ever.

MUSIC IS ONE OF AMERICA'S LARGEST EXPORT INDUSTRY

That means we control the Motown, Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney, Biggie, Pac catalogues. All of it.

Because all black music is controlled white people (Mainly Jews) that is
  • Sony BMG
  • Warner Music Group
  • EMI
  • Universal Music Group
They run the record industry. Yeah sure, hip-hop artist like Jay Z, Drake, Kanye have their own record labels but they are owned and financed by one of the big four.

You're a lying ass.

And you're called racists because thats what you are not because people disagree with you.

Essen has destroyed you and every other racist here who has tried him. You can't debate with any of us. You get shown facts and you deny them. I could take your ass to any debate stage in this country and destroy you in less than 10 minutes. You're nothing outside your little echo chamber here and in fact, you're nothing in it. I've been called every slur in the book here but you can't see that because you're a racist yourself.

You get what you dish out.

You morons have never destroyed anything but your claim to be thinking people.

You can't think. You are all driven by racist extremism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back