Why Do They Pass Dumb Laws?

Sooooo.....I'll put you in favor of warrant-less searches and confiscations.

I am surprised that you don’t feel conspicuous, marching around in that brown shirt and the helmet with the spike on top….
Put me down as considering the life of a person more valuable than any ideology.

Watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly lying kisser:

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

No, don't forget to get that check out to Planned Slaughterhood.
Deflect much? Hypocritical of you to ignore the fact the cops were trying to protect the man from himself yet focus on abortion. As I recall you don't concern yourself with the aged or ill either. I see your philosophy is that life begins at conception and ends at birth.

You're the person deflecting. You don't care about lives at all. If you did you wouldn't create free fire zones, for criminals to use, you wouldn't let violent criminals out of prison, you wouldn't prevent people from having the means to protect themselves from violent predators, you wouldn't import millions of violent predators to the country, you wouldn't incite violence based on lies, and you wouldn't turn a blind eye to the millions of children who have been aborted.

Hey!!!

He's allowed to lie......he's a Democrat.

Yup, a fascist Dem. But I repeat myself.

Hey!!!

Exactly what lie are you accusing me of? Or is that another of your lies?

Actually I'd stack the Dems against the GOP for honestly any day, certainly ever since Trump's 2016 campaign. What did he say about Cruz' grandfather and JFK?

Accusing????

I rammed your lying words back down your lying throat.

"Put me down as considering the life of a person more valuable than any ideology."

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

Hey!!!

Actually I'd stack the Dems against the GOP for honestly any day, certainly ever since Trump's 2016 campaign. What did he say about Cruz' grandfather and JFK?

Accusing????

"Put me down as considering the life of a person more valuable than any ideology."

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

Sorry but I've never been convinced that a fertilized egg is a person. It may become a person in the future but it is not one at that stage any more than an individual egg and a sperm are persons.

Hey!!!

Accusing????

Sorry but I've never been convinced that a fertilized egg is a person. It may become a person in the future but it is not one at that stage any more than an individual egg and a sperm are persons.

It's simply one more of the lies you tell.

Can DNA identify a human being?

Take your time.

Hey!!!

Accusing????

Take your time.
I see you can't tell the difference between an opinion and a fact, what a surprise.

Human DNA can be identified but I have trillions of cells in my body, all contain human DNA, are they all human beings?

Hey!!!

Accusing????

Take your time.
I see you can't tell the difference between an opinion and a fact, what a surprise.

Human DNA can be identified but I have trillions of cells in my body, all contain human DNA, are they all human beings?

Take your time.

Would the DNA identify the organism as a human being......yours, of course, the exception, snake.

Hey!!!

Accusing????

So bodily autonomy does not factor into the conversation?

Hey!!!

Accusing????

Take your time.

Take your time.

Would the DNA identify the organism as a human being......yours, of course, the exception, snake.
No, DNA can not identify a human being. If you took a cell from anywhere in your body it would identify it as human. Is every cell in your body a human being? If you had a tumor removed, that tumor would contain human DNA. If it is a human being you'd have just had an abortion.

Hey!!!

Accusing????

So bodily autonomy does not factor into the conversation?
Ideology is all she got. :(

Hey!!!

Accusing????

Take your time.

Take your time.

No, DNA can not identify a human being. If you took a cell from anywhere in your body it would identify it as human. Is every cell in your body a human being? If you had a tumor removed, that tumor would contain human DNA. If it is a human being you'd have just had an abortion.

Well.....yours is pretty darn close to human....but they can tell....

The DNA difference with gorillas, another of the African apes, is about 1.6%. Most importantly, chimpanzees, bonobos, and humans all show this same amount of difference from gorillas. ... When these differences are counted, there is an additional 4 to 5% distinction between the human and chimpanzee genomes.Oct 27, 2020
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence...are counted,the human and chimpanzee genomes.

Genetics | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence...are counted,the human and chimpanzee genomes.
"In both the lab and field, it is important to know what species we are working with. While morphological data has always been a tried and true method of identifying species, DNA barcoding allows us to identify species when we don’t have that option (e.g. if we don’t have enough of a specimen to identify by morphology, or when the morphological differences are so minute that the specimen is nearly impossible to identify visually)."

Nice. I haven't been insulted like that since I graduated from government school.

Hey!!!

Accusing????

Take your time.

Take your time.

The DNA difference with gorillas, another of the African apes, is about 1.6%. Most importantly, chimpanzees, bonobos, and humans all show this same amount of difference from gorillas. ... When these differences are counted, there is an additional 4 to 5% distinction between the human and chimpanzee genomes.Oct 27, 2020
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics#:~:text=The DNA difference with gorillas,amount of difference from gorillas.&text=When these differences are counted,the human and chimpanzee genomes.

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics#:~:text=The DNA difference with gorillas,amount of difference from gorillas.&text=When these differences are counted,the human and chimpanzee genomes.
"In both the lab and field, it is important to know what species we are working with. While morphological data has always been a tried and true method of identifying species, DNA barcoding allows us to identify species when we don’t have that option (e.g. if we don’t have enough of a specimen to identify by morphology, or when the morphological differences are so minute that the specimen is nearly impossible to identify visually)."
No need to go off on a tangent, I already agreed that we can tell human DNA from non-human DNA.

The dilemma you are trying to ignore is that you can't determine if human DNA is from a fertilized egg or a tumor.

Hey!!!

Accusing????

Take your time.

Take your time.

No need to go off on a tangent, I already agreed that we can tell human DNA from non-human DNA.

The dilemma you are trying to ignore is that you can't determine if human DNA is from a fertilized egg or a tumor.

You should just admit you have no qualms about killing a human being.

That's what makes you a Good German.....er, good Democrat.

You should just admit you have no qualms about killing a human being.

That's what makes you a Good German.....er, good Democrat.
You should just admit you have no idea what makes a lump of DNA into a human being. You are trying to protect something you know nothing about.

1627337162994.png

1. Of course there is the obvious reason.....they're dumb.
These are the same people who elected the genius who now sits in the White House:

Joe Biden asks Jill "Where The Hell Are We?"

Ask any Biden voter to give the policies that caused him to cast his vote for Einstein, and they prove how dumb they are.

2. Which brings me to specific Liberal laws about guns. Gun control.....gun restrictions.....number of bullets in the magazine....where it can be carried....that winner proving that killers can't read: "Gun Free Zones."

3. Here's the IQ test question that Liberals can't answer: what gun laws do criminals obey?
Gun laws are aimed at law-abiding people only. By Liberals.

Case in point:
Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
  1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
  2. http://www.kansas.com/news/article1103132.html
  3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

Can you name any other group.....including Biden voters....with a criminality rate of .00086%?????

4. Some good news:
"Washington Appeals Court Unanimously Strikes Down Local Gun-Control Law
Second Amendment activists notch win in fight over state preemption laws
...appeals court struck down an onerous local gun storage ordinance in a victory for Second Amendment activists, who pushed a state law designed to stop strict gun laws from popping up in liberal localities.

5. Just BTW.....anyone notice how many guns Biden et al have surrounding them in Washington, DC?
View attachment 461824

yeah republicans never pass dumb shit.

Forum List

Back