Why Do They Pass Dumb Laws?

Which side passes laws designed to make innocent American citizen less able to defend themselves against Biden voters...er, criminals?

Take your time.

And while you're at it, genius......which gun laws do criminals obey?
How about passing laws that protect people from the bad guys so they don't need to defend themselves.

You love a "texas" mentality, where the rugged individual is responsible for himself. Well we saw what ERCOT did for texas, as is your current attitude about gun laws.
Make guns more available to everyone is not the answer.

ALL Laws are passed because politicians (BOTH sides) want to be relevant- NEITHER side wants to do it's constitutional duty of securing our Liberty and Law(s) do just the opposite- they punish everyone because, what if, well this happened when, you might- and ALL voters are Okay with being punished when no harm was caused- SMH

Spot On.

Only a partisan hack would say otherwise.

Which side passes laws designed to make innocent American citizen less able to defend themselves against Biden voters...er, criminals?

Take your time.

Thank you for proving the point about partisan hacks.

How about passing laws that protect people from the bad guys so they don't need to defend themselves.
:laughing0301:

Dumb post of the day.

Why don't states send their voter "purge" lists to the FBI so they can be excluded from firearm purchases?

The purge lists consist of felons and non-citizens.

If it's good enough to stop somebody from voting, it should be good enough to keep weapons out of their hands.

Take your time.

You love a "texas" mentality, where the rugged individual is responsible for himself. Well we saw what ERCOT did for texas, as is your current attitude about gun laws.
Make guns more available to everyone is not the answer.

1614352821911.png

What kind of laws would those be?

*****SMILE*****

:)

What kind of laws would those be?

*****SMILE*****
Call it the a neighboring state pact. One of the biggest source of guns that end up in criminal hands is the ability of bad guys to get out of state guns, because neighboring states allow it.

I could draw the parallels with the coronavirus, how states with low infection rates suffered uncontrolled outbreaks because people brought it in from out of state.

ALL Laws are passed because politicians (BOTH sides) want to be relevant- NEITHER side wants to do it's constitutional duty of securing our Liberty and Law(s) do just the opposite- they punish everyone because, what if, well this happened when, you might- and ALL voters are Okay with being punished when no harm was caused- SMH

Spot On.

Take your time.

Thank me?

You proved me 100% correct about you Bidenistas being morons.

Two questions you couldn't answer.....simple ones, but not as simple as you are.

Now take a hike.

Spot On.

Take your time.

Thank me?

Two questions you couldn't answer.....simple ones, but not as simple as you are.

Now take a hike.

Nope. It was proven that you only call out one side.

Carry on...

Last edited:

Now take a hike.
I answered your questions, and you hid behind the false claim I edited your post. Which you know is a violation. And as you undoubtedly complained of, and if so I was exonerated.

So stop using that false claim to run a way from answering.

That's why you pass laws that honest citizens obey, that prevent criminals from coming into possession of legally purchased firearms.

Things from gun safes, to keeping firearms locked up, and stopping untraceable sales and thefts

New laws are calling for the dependable tracking of firearms, and modern RFID tags can be integrated with the metal components of firearms to monitor the use of guns.

3. Here's the IQ test question that Liberals can't answer: what gun laws do criminals obey?
Nonsensical question. What speed limit laws do speeders obey? What laws against killing people do murderers obey?
Which is why they enacted laws like speed cameras, to increase enforcement to the point where violators no longer risk breaking the law. Making guns more traceable, ex. by registration of all firearms, serves that purpose.

Spot On.

Take your time.

Thank me?

Now take a hike.

Carry on...

OK, OK......stop begging.

One more chance to prove you're not a complete imbecile:

Take your time.

Now take a hike.
I answered your questions, and you hid behind the false claim I edited your post. Which you know is a violation. And as you undoubtedly complained of, and if so I was exonerated.

So stop using that false claim to run a way from answering.

"...you hid behind the false claim I edited your post. Which you know is a violation."

How about I provide the actual post, just to prove you are lying scum?

Anyone can click the link and see the original.

meaner gene said:

After all, proving election fraud requires evidence.

PoliticalChic said:

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!

So we agree.

That's a start.

I never said that.

Don't alter my posts.

Now be gone.....you nauseate me.

3. Here's the IQ test question that Liberals can't answer: what gun laws do criminals obey?
Nonsensical question. What speed limit laws do speeders obey? What laws against killing people do murderers obey?

For some inexplicable reason, you feel (I almost said 'think') that you must prove yourself a complete moron, each and every day.

Not necessary.......folks remember.

Spot On.

Take your time.

Thank me?

Now take a hike.

Carry on...

Take your time.

First question: Easy, the Democrats pass laws that promote restrictions because the firearms lobby has the GOP in their pockets. The
Republicans could care less about gun control because their supporters tend to be 2nd Amend absolutists who find ALMOST any regulations to be an anathema.

Second Question: Criminals do NOT obey laws, which is why they are labeled as such.

Yours truly,
The Genius

In truth, and certainly when it comes to gun laws, it is near impossible to determine whether Democrats/Liberals are ultra hypocrites, or simply really, really stupid.

The claim to favor background checks so that those who are a danger, and shouldn't have guns.......don't.
Then they make sure pre-felons don't get arrested, so they can pass background checks.

Let's check.

Democrat Hussein Obama saw how many blacks and Hispanics couldn't get into college due to prison and arrest record. As a tried and true Liberal, rather than address the reasons for jail time, he simply demanded that they not be arrested...period.
He threatened schools with DoJ charges of racism if they didn't comply.

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.”
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

Even if the individual should have been arrested:
"Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

As a result, Cruz passed a background check, got a gun, and killed 17 innocent human beings.
Thanks to Democrat blood-on-his-hands Obama.

Yup...... it is near impossible to determine whether Democrats/Liberals are ultra hypocrites, or simply really, really stupid.

Spot On.

Take your time.

Thank me?

Now take a hike.

Carry on...

Take your time.

First question: Easy, the Democrats pass laws that promote restrictions because the firearms lobby has the GOP in their pockets. The
Republicans could care less about gun control because their supporters tend to be 2nd Amend absolutists who find ALMOST any regulations to be an anathema.

Second Question: Criminals do NOT obey laws, which is why they are labeled as such.

Yours truly,
The Genius

This is what passes for intelligence among Biden voters.

Spot On.

Take your time.

Thank me?

Now take a hike.

Carry on...

Take your time.

Yours truly,
The Genius

This is what passes for intelligence among Biden voters.

And this is what happens when the author of a hyper-partisan manifesto gets schooled and has nothing but some puerile response.

White flag accepted.

Forum List

Back