Why do they claim to be black when they are not ?

Due to my current position I am very familiar with Black culture and it has to change.

That is an absurdly arrogant and ignorant comment. Do you think that every black person in the country shares the same culture as a factor of their skin tone? Do you really think that racism exists because those 'others' don't behave the way YOU want?
Most do.

Nonsense.
Please list the Black neighborhoods you will drive through after sundown.

Neighborhoods are not coded by color, and I will drive or walk through any neighborhood I need to at any time to get where I'm going. I am frequently in all sorts of neighborhoods at all sorts of times. You need to stop being so nervous.
Save your bleeding heart violins for someone else.

How is YOUR fear MY bleeding heart violin?
It’s called taking sound advice from people with real life experience.

Yes, and I am the one with real life experience. Do you need any advice?
No.
Ok then.

I am sure inner city thugs appreciate you riding in on your white horse to defend their virtue.

Not everyone who lives in the inner city is a "thug," asshole.

I know. I am one of them. I don't just "drive through" high-crime areas, I live in one. Every time a guy rides past my house firing a gun into the air (a fairly common occurrence), guess what color he is?

Are you scared of your neighbors?

Scared? Even my cats don't react to the sound of gunfire anymore. Numb is the word for it.
You must be a very low hanging fruit white boy if you're a racist and cant afford to live somewhere you can be around your fellow racists. You must be a very serious loser.

I wasn't racist until I moved to this city. Gradually, my illusions were shattered and now I know the truth.
Oh you're one of those that was "turned racist"? You can still move....unless you cant afford it.

Due to my current position I am very familiar with Black culture and it has to change.

That is an absurdly arrogant and ignorant comment. Do you think that every black person in the country shares the same culture as a factor of their skin tone? Do you really think that racism exists because those 'others' don't behave the way YOU want?
Most do.

Nonsense.

Neighborhoods are not coded by color, and I will drive or walk through any neighborhood I need to at any time to get where I'm going. I am frequently in all sorts of neighborhoods at all sorts of times. You need to stop being so nervous.

No.
Ok then.

I am sure inner city thugs appreciate you riding in on your white horse to defend their virtue.

I know. I am one of them. I don't just "drive through" high-crime areas, I live in one. Every time a guy rides past my house firing a gun into the air (a fairly common occurrence), guess what color he is?

Scared? Even my cats don't react to the sound of gunfire anymore. Numb is the word for it.

Why do you describe your neighbors as "thugs"?

I wouldn't say we're a tight-knit community or anything but my immediate neighbors, next door and down the street are fine for the most part. The neighborhood at large however is plagued by people who self-identify as thugs.
It's sad when good people have to deal with this.

There are plenty of good people living here. The black guy next door, the homosexual couple across the street. All "Low hanging fruit" as Asclepias would call them. People who just don't have the means to escape from this place. I'm sure we all have come to grips with the fact that we might be killed by a stray bullet someday and there's not a goddamn thing we can do about it.

Most do.

Nonsense.

No.
Ok then.

You must be a very low hanging fruit white boy if you're a racist and cant afford to live somewhere you can be around your fellow racists. You must be a very serious loser.

I wasn't racist until I moved to this city. Gradually, my illusions were shattered and now I know the truth.
Oh you're one of those that was "turned racist"? You can still move....unless you cant afford it.

If there's any upside to black thugs and their criminal tendancies, it's the low property values they bring that make it so even someone like me can afford to own a home.

Most do.

Nonsense.

No.
Ok then.

I wouldn't say we're a tight-knit community or anything but my immediate neighbors, next door and down the street are fine for the most part. The neighborhood at large however is plagued by people who self-identify as thugs.

There are plenty of good people living here. The black guy next door, the homosexual couple across the street. All "Low hanging fruit" as Asclepias would call them. People who just don't have the means to escape from this place. I'm sure we all have come to grips with the fact that we might be killed by a stray bullet someday and there's not a goddamn thing we can do about it.
I only called you low hanging fruit. I grew up in the hood. There were very few white boys that were so low hanging that they were forced to live in the hood. You must be some kind of loser to be white and still cant get out of the hood.

Most do.

Nonsense.

No.
Ok then.

If there's any upside to black thugs and their criminal tendancies, it's the low property values they bring that make it so even someone like me can afford to own a home.
Thats a pretty stupid reason. Why cant you afford a place where the property value is increasing? You seem miserable and youre losing money. Not very bright of you.

I find it interesting that NOt only Harris claims to be black but Bath house Barry O bung hole did also.
when the fact is they are not black but mixed race a 50/50 mix .
so why do they claim to be black ?

"They are mixed race" huh?

Okay. Name the races.

Oh and also tell the class how you get a "50/50" out of three races.

I find it interesting that NOt only Harris claims to be black but Bath house Barry O bung hole did also.
People love being Black. Especially Black people like Kamala and Obama.

I wonder how much of the interracial marriage trend has been caused by the Kardashians.

I wonder how much of the interracial marriage trend has been caused by the Kardashians.
Not much. White women have long been fascinated with Black men and we know for a fact white men love Black women or they wouldnt have raped so many of them when they were able to get away with it.

weird how identifying with the black half works so well in their favor in this allegedly white supremacist nation.

Most do.

Nonsense.

No.
Ok then.

Yeah, his neighbors are probably good people.

weird how identifying with the black half works so well in their favor in this allegedly white supremacist nation.
Not really. I could give a fuck if white people try to hold me back. Doesnt change the fact I love being Black.

Not really. I could give a fuck if white people try to hold me back. Doesnt change the fact I love being Black.

I love my blue-green eyes, my blonde hair and fair complexion. It's great being white, at least from a purely aesthetic standpoint.

Most do.

Nonsense.

No.
Ok then.

Yeah, his neighbors are probably good people.
If 35% of a given neighborhood is willing to smash store windows during a blackout or lives to go to the bar and stab or shoot someone who annoys them, it's a bad neighborhood.

Forum List

Back