why do the saints hate playing on the road so much?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I just dont get it.They obviously dread going on the road now.Only thing that makes any sense why they are so sloppy now.

The thing that doesnt make any sense about it all is thats not the way it always has been for them. The year they went to the superbowl,going down to st Louis would have meant nothing to them back then.Especially in a dome.

I figured it was just the cold and the outdoors that bothered them but obviously thats not the case.

That year that they did go to the superbowl when they went 13-3 losing their last 3 games of the year.

That year in fact,one of those games they lost at home.Back then,they didnt think anything of it going on the road back then.why all of a sudden do they fear playing on the road now and they have such a different mind set from back then? thoughts.

Last edited:
They got humiliated in Seattle. Many teams have played in the Clink and immediately played like they had no will to win. Now the Seahawks are bringing the beat down on the road. I expect the Giants to completely fall apart in thier next two games.

Forum List

Back