Why do the God-haters persist?

It didn't take long for your claim to be "very much a Spiritualist" to go up in smoke.
"Fuck you! You're not any different than anyone else with an opinion". I don't see that response coming from a spiritually enlightened debater, I see it coming from the real hater here.
You patronizingly declare your willingness to "....defend Christians and their points of view sometimes, because I feel they make a valid point or at least have the right to their viewpoint." That's awfully big of you. I don't feel the least slighted by you not extending this generous grandiosity to my opinions. A hater's benediction is worth exactly zero. As is the phony rhetoric of the OP.
While you failed in your stated mission of "...calling them out, exposing them for the frauds they are." I have actually exposed you for the fraud that you are. Without even trying. Too easy. Yawn.:eusa_angel:

Never met an atheist who hated G-d. Rather they hate the people advocating for gods without being able to show anything resembling proof. Apparently we're supposed to take the word of the Bible itself hich would be like saying Xenu exists because Scientology's books do. A religious book does not prove itself.

It didn't take long for your claim to be "very much a Spiritualist" to go up in smoke.
"Fuck you! You're not any different than anyone else with an opinion". I don't see that response coming from a spiritually enlightened debater, I see it coming from the real hater here.
You patronizingly declare your willingness to "....defend Christians and their points of view sometimes, because I feel they make a valid point or at least have the right to their viewpoint." That's awfully big of you. I don't feel the least slighted by you not extending this generous grandiosity to my opinions. A hater's benediction is worth exactly zero. As is the phony rhetoric of the OP.
While you failed in your stated mission of "...calling them out, exposing them for the frauds they are." I have actually exposed you for the fraud that you are. Without even trying. Too easy. Yawn.:eusa_angel:

Telling you to go fuck yourself doesn't have a thing to do with me being spiritual. Who the hell do you think you are to judge me? You're entitled to your opinion, you aren't entitled to cram it down our throat as the only valid opinion. The only thing you've exposed is your ass. Now you need to take your self-important loud-mouth ass to another thread where you can spew your vile and make yourself feel like you "won" something here. Shitstain.

Never met an atheist who hated G-d. Rather they hate the people advocating for gods without being able to show anything resembling proof. Apparently we're supposed to take the word of the Bible itself hich would be like saying Xenu exists because Scientology's books do. A religious book does not prove itself.

I never met an atheist who hated God either. They don't believe in God, so how can you hate what you don't believe exists? They also don't hate people who can't show proof of something they know doesn't exist, that doesn't even make logical sense. That's why I call the punks here "God-haters" and not Atheists.

No, what you are "supposed to do" is follow your heart, and by "heart" I mean your inner spirit. That's the only path to the truth. All religious books are meaningless until you do that.

Show me proof that God exists and I will show you proof he does not......boy that is impossible on both sides, like prove to me that aliens from outer space do not exist...

Show me proof that God exists and I will show you proof he does not......boy that is impossible on both sides, like prove to me that aliens from outer space do not exist...

Believe it or not, you can be shown proof that God exists. The problem is, it's spiritual proof and you only recognize physical proof. That's not the fault of the proof, is it?

Believe it or not, you can be shown proof that God exists. The problem is, it's spiritual proof and you only recognize physical proof. That's not the fault of the proof, is it?

yes according to you you want empirical proof that God does not exist..from a non-believer..
Why do those that believe in God hate other sects that believe in God??

Muslims, Jews and Christians all pray to the same God, yet can't stand each other, not all but some do...

Telling you to go fuck yourself doesn't have a thing to do with me being spiritual. Who the hell do you think you are to judge me? You're entitled to your opinion, you aren't entitled to cram it down our throat as the only valid opinion. The only thing you've exposed is your ass. Now you need to take your self-important loud-mouth ass to another thread where you can spew your vile and make yourself feel like you "won" something here. Shitstain.

The ever deepening hole you find yourself in seems to be inducing an obscenity strewn apoplexy, this is usually indicative of a hyper-inflated yet emotionally delicate ego. And again, don't blame me for your damaged sense of self importance. It's a self inflicted wound.

whatever is the Everlasting can not possibly be physical however Gravity is proof as a component an existence without physiology the same as the Spirit from within to find admittance for however long to what has always been ... if the Spirit can be freed, others surly have succeeded in the past and will be a welcoming committee for whoever succeeds in the future, or "not".

according to my God that I am in contact with, you people have it all wrong. No one is destroyed or expelled/exiled from the spiritual life...

that is man's version, a way of scaring little children and weak minded humans into obedience to their form of religion..

yes according to you you want empirical proof that God does not exist..from a non-believer..
Why do those that believe in God hate other sects that believe in God??

Muslims, Jews and Christians all pray to the same God, yet can't stand each other, not all but some do...

When have I ever asked for anything from a non-believer? I don't know why different religions fight each other, but it has nothing to do with whether God exists.

The ever deepening hole you find yourself in seems to be inducing an obscenity strewn apoplexy, this is usually indicative of a hyper-inflated yet emotionally delicate ego. And again, don't blame me for your damaged sense of self importance. It's a self inflicted wound.

Obscenities are just words that religious people determined were bad. Glad to see you've suddenly found religion long enough to criticize and judge me, but I'm not real impressed.

There is evidence of design as well as evidence refuting random accidents producing life and a finely tuned Universe.

Apparently mathematics don't mean much to the side that claims there is no designer.

There is physical evidence as well.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

Some like myself are adverse to all forms of fraud.

"Aside from Richard Dawkins and a few others, you don't see many scientists going out of their way to refute God or denounce religion. " I've watched many debates between secular scientists and those who want Creationism taught as a valid origin theory.

I'll make a guess here (a guess mind you because I have no stats) that a large majority scientists are worried about religion and creation myths encroaching on the teaching of real science.

Back to the OP. I haven't been around these forums for very long but I have yet to witness what you call a "god hater". Unless you call defending science and denouncing the acceptance and teaching of Myth as truth "hating god".

A "myth" is a widely held but false belief or idea. If you have proof that God doesn't exist, or there wasn't an intelligent designer, then present that proof, or stop referring to belief in God as "myth." Also, you don't get to define what is "valid" in terms of a theory. People fight you on these things because you arrogantly make proclamations that simply are not true, and expect the world to acquiesce. Fuck you! You're not any different than anyone else with an opinion.

No, you don't see the God-haters because you're one of them.

I see boss is still pushing his canards about mythical "god-haters"! :badgrin::badgrin:

The inability to learn from his mistakes seems to be the only consistent thing about boss. He still makes erroneous assumptions and utterly false allegations based upon his mythical beliefs. Then when he is called on them his only response is vulgarity.

Every thread of his is exactly the same. Nothing to see here folks. Move along now!

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. - Psalm 2

Forum List

Back