Why do teachers always blame the students?

"Bully teacher"?

For believing in the potential of students? For having faith in them? Are you feeling alright?
Hmmm, okay, then I get it, these teachers want to live through their students. Interesting.

You seem very confused.
I think you are a PhysEd teacher, so you have the advantage of working with proven methods that yield in proven results. Other subjects are not this lucky, because their proven methods were removed to make them "smarter".

"Bully teacher"?

For believing in the potential of students? For having faith in them? Are you feeling alright?
Hmmm, okay, then I get it, these teachers want to live through their students. Interesting.

You seem very confused.
I think you are a PhysEd teacher...

Incorrect.
What is incorrect?

I do not teach PE.

I said it in another thread, people thought race relations got bad under Obama... oh it is going to get worse. A lot lot worse in the next 4 years. If Trump keeps doing the things he is doing, this could be one of the most disastrous Presidencies ever... and quite honestly could lead to a near Civil War.
It didn't get bad under Obama. It was always there. But once Obama was elected, Republicans showed us who they are. I was pointing out the GOP is 90% white before Obama was ever elected. That tells you something about the GOP.

"Bully teacher"?

I believe in the potential of all of my students.......

Do you really?

I believe in the POTENTIAL of all of my students...but not in the ACTUALIZATION of all of them (as a group). There's a big difference between those two concepts.

I understand that it's unrealistic to expect all of my students to reach their potential. That doesn't mean I don't challenge them to do so-because believe me I do (and my results tend to be better than that of my peers).

I teach ~150 students every single year and on average I would say there's at least one student who doesn't reach their potential. That's roughly 5 kids or so a year. Thats what happens when you teach the 10th grade, and the kids on their 16th bday and they withdraw and/or get expelled.

Forum List

Back