Why do so many men online hate women?

Many men are angry at women because of past relationships or frustration with meeting or getting a girl.. I just tell them to find a girl with a common interest and spend, spend, spend....

Truth be told I don't care if he has money or spends it on me. We got along because he has a really weird sense of humor and so do I. I think our humor is what connected us because we differ on politics. We don't even talk politics with each other because it is such a point of contention. :lol:

Many men are angry at women because of past relationships or frustration with meeting or getting a girl.. I just tell them to find a girl with a common interest and spend, spend, spend....

Truth be told I don't care if he has money or spends it on me. We got along because he has a really weird sense of humor and so do I. I think our humor is what connected us because we differ on politics. We don't even talk politics with each other because it is such a point of contention. :lol:
Money should not make a relationship work because it is not always around....It is not a characteristic of the person you are involved with....So many folks though put the dollar sign above the security of love...

Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50
Love to stay away from them...
You have a gf so don't play like that

Moonie is a great guy.
A little too snarky, but...

He's extremely smart and very talented, he just likes to give people crap. :lol:

You just like him cause he's a pothead like you... :coffee::p

Money should not make a relationship work because it is not always around....It is not a characteristic of the person you are involved with....So many folks though put the dollar sign above the security of love...

Not money per se, but, someone with a desire to provide for a family is a good characteristic to have, if that is your preferred lifestyle. Again, it all boils down to compatibility. If you find your soulmate, your check list pretty much vanishes...

The vast majority of Men, online and in real life, feel great affection for women. It's Feminists that we loathe. Feminists being women who can not or will not accept and embrace their proper place in the world.

The vast majority of Men, online and in real life, feel great affection for women. It's Feminists that we loathe. Feminists being women who can not or will not accept and embrace their proper place in the world.

Unfortunately, many men feel that the way to "tame" women (and pets/animals) is by force and discipline. That only causes submission, fear and resentment. Firmness with love works, but, that requires discipline on the man's part, and, most are just not willing to take the time to do it right.

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p
Everytime I don't stereotype, it seems like women are slackers resorting to the affirmative action of the franchise, should we blame the right wing?

It's safe here Daniel, let it all out, tell us everything you hate about women.

She eggs him on, even.

iu

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p
Everytime I don't stereotype, it seems like women are slackers resorting to the affirmative action of the franchise, should we blame the right wing?

She eggs him on, even.

iu

You think so? :)

Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50
I am a straight man and I have loved women from the dawn of my awareness of gender. Yes, it took me a while longer to learn to respect women, but I came up in an era when sexism was acceptable and when people were still hung up on gender rolls. But later in life I found that women respect men to the extent that men respect them. The premise of this thread is idiotic.

^The straight man for Hairy Bear m4m.

She eggs him on, even.

iu

You ready for erotic massage with G-spot focus work to help him practice?

:laugh2:

She eggs him on, even.

iu

Depends.

She eggs him on, even.

iu

Depends.

:badgrin:
rofl.gif

Unfortunately, many men feel that the way to "tame" women (and pets/animals) is by force and discipline. That only causes submission, fear and resentment. Firmness with love works, but, that requires discipline on the man's part, and, most are just not willing to take the time to do it right.

It is a truly stupid Man who tries to tame a Feminist. Like feral cats or dogs it is best to simply put them down, for the betterment of Society, as they can never truly be tamed.

Instead it is far better to find an already domesticated woman, one taught obedience and submission to its betters from infancy. They're difficult to find these days, but the effort is worth it.

Last edited:

I'm glad you two are enjoying yourselves despite your differences. A good sense of humor counts for a lot. It sounds like your relationship is based on mutual respect, which makes all the difference in the world. Can you imagine what life is like in the Mary Matalin/James Carville household?

It is a truly stupid Man who tries to take a Feminist. Like feral cats or dogs it is best to simply put them down, for the betterment of Society, as they can never truly be tamed.

Instead it is far better to find an already domesticated wo.an, one taught obedience and submission to its betters from infancy. They're difficult to find these days, but the effort is worth it.

You've never met an inbetweener?

Or better still, a British woman?

There is no reason to "tame" another adult human being. There is no right to dictate to another person what their "proper place" is in the world. This is the crux of the problem. Learn to respect other people, particularly the ones you sleep with.

She eggs him on, even.

iu

Depends.

:badgrin:
rofl.gif

Marion:

Explain to me the pathology of certain men(?) here, who routinely abuse women on line.

And not in an adult affectionate way. I can tell the difference.

It is a truly stupid Man who tries to take a Feminist. Like feral cats or dogs it is best to simply put them down, for the betterment of Society, as they can never truly be tamed.

Instead it is far better to find an already domesticated wo.an, one taught obedience and submission to its betters from infancy. They're difficult to find these days, but the effort is worth it.

You've never met an inbetweener?

Or better still, a British woman?
He doesn't get that channel..

Forum List

Back