Why do so many men online hate women?

Men in general don't like repression and attempts at silencing our freedom of speech or ability to live the way we wish.

Women want to silence us and put under their boot heal. That's not going to work as men are very good at getting out from under the heal of other men that are far more violent and capable.

Why do women want to silence you? What should be done with women?
I dunno. I treat women with respect. Listen to their gripes and aches and pains. Tell them they look nice. Never talk behind their back. They'll be faithfully eating from your hand thereafter.

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

Men want what women have. Too many men only want to date a woman who looks like an 8, 9 or 10. Even when they would only get a 5 on a good day.

There are also many men still clinging to the idea that they are inherently superior to women. Women prove that wrong over and over and over.

You are a refreshing man. :)
He's an asskisser, knows what women want to hear. He doesn't mean that!

First of all, I have been consistent in my views.
Second of all, how the hell do you claim to know what I mean?

I am exactly what I say I am.
You are a schmooze, but it's ok, im not being judge, just stating my opinion.

Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50

Gay men love women....straight men learn to love women when they grow up, usually after 50
I am a straight man and I have loved women from the dawn of my awareness of gender. Yes, it took me a while longer to learn to respect women, but I came up in an era when sexism was acceptable and when people were still hung up on gender rolls. But later in life I found that women respect men to the extent that men respect them. The premise of this thread is idiotic.

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

Men want what women have. Too many men only want to date a woman who looks like an 8, 9 or 10. Even when they would only get a 5 on a good day.

There are also many men still clinging to the idea that they are inherently superior to women. Women prove that wrong over and over and over.

He's an asskisser, knows what women want to hear. He doesn't mean that!

First of all, I have been consistent in my views.
Second of all, how the hell do you claim to know what I mean?

I am exactly what I say I am.
You are a schmooze, but it's ok, im not being judge, just stating my opinion.

Hmmm, I can be friendly at times. I am also a fan of women in general. But I also am known for not letting go of an argument for far too long.

lol I like the "but it's ok, im not being judge". Just calling someone an asskisser and a schmoose, saying I am lying, but you aren't judging? Too funny.

Thank you. But I think there are more like me than like those who hate women.

The really funny part is that many of those who hate women also want to get laid by them. Gives me a laugh every time.

Bingo! This is the conundrum. I'm one of those weird romantic types that associates sex with mutual respect and affection. Almost everyone has some sort of "stranger on a plane" fantasy (which does not necessarily involve any hate as such, but I can't see being intimate with somebody in the real world whom you don't have any feeling for.

But you didn't lump us all together. You said why do "so many" of us. That just means a lot. That doesn't mean all of us.

And we don't hate women. We just can't bitch to our women about the stupid shit they do. So we bring it here.

Same way I can't tell black people what I think except for here.

Or religious people.

Or conservatives
Are you admitting to being a coward in the real world?
Are you admitting to being a weirdo in real life who talks crazy talk in real life like you do here?

Many men are angry at women because of past relationships or frustration with meeting or getting a girl.. I just tell them to find a girl with a common interest and spend, spend, spend....

Love to stay away from them...
You have a gf so don't play like that

Moonie is a great guy.
A little too snarky, but...
Surly to bed, surly to rise..
surly-coaster-arise-final.jpg

Forum List

Back