Why do people want to face a potential of 8 years of hell again? Elian, WACO and Monica,

I just don't understand why D's want to torture themselves again.

Yes when we could have another 8 years of 3,000 dead in New York or 5,000 dead in Iraq.

Or maybe we could follow Reagan's lead and wait until 240 marines are killed in a suicide bomb attack on their barracks and then turn tail and pull them out and run.

But Monica was a huge deal.

It is still much better than the prospect of even 4 years with Trump. Wise up.

Oh of course. Just give the Clintons keys to the 1600 again. She's promised to wipe out the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wants to give free abortions up to full term. Oh yeah.

Trump would be worse.

:lol:
Yes, he would be worse. And where do you get that horses hit about the first and second amendments? And, abortion is up to the woman, not up to what you believe.

You prove that the old adage of "With age, comes wisdom" is a total myth. It is hard for me to believe that someone that is 65 years old can be as utterly blind and stupid as you appear to be. Hell, I can excuse the millennials. because they have been indoctrinated and distracted...but HOLY shit...you should know better.

let me have a go here......could it be that many democrats do not think the last 8 years were torture?....

the past 8 years have been torture

If you believe RWNJs, they seem to think it's been bad, but the facts don't agree.

For certain groups that continue to have things handed to them where someone else has been forced to provide it, I can see why you wouldn't think it's bad. Try being on the end forced to fund it.

2006 - 4.9% unemployment and 27 million on food stamps

2016 - 4.9% unemployment and well over 40 million on food stamps.

Why can't your black President do any better?

Maybe because the alternative is too horrifying to consider. The real question should be, why do the Rs want to torture us?

You mean the alternative of people having to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves instead of the Democrats wanting to hand it to them?

let me have a go here......could it be that many democrats do not think the last 8 years were torture?....

If you believe RWNJs, they seem to think it's been bad, but the facts don't agree.

For certain groups that continue to have things handed to them where someone else has been forced to provide it, I can see why you wouldn't think it's bad. Try being on the end forced to fund it.

4.9% is pretty good, considering we were losing 800,000 jobs per month as he was being inaugurated. It took a month or two to stop the free fall, and the employment rate has steadily gotten better since. It could have been a lot better if the stupid party hadn't blocked every effort to make things better. It's pretty obvious that the biggest thing you have against our president is his skin color.

4.9% is pretty good, considering we were losing 800,000 jobs per month as he was being inaugurated. It took a month or two to stop the free fall, and the employment rate has steadily gotten better since. It could have been a lot better if the stupid party hadn't blocked every effort to make things better. It's pretty obvious that the biggest thing you have against our president is his skin color.

It's pretty obvious that the black President can't do as good of a job with the same unemployment rate when it comes to food stamp usage.

4.9% was good under Bush and so was the 15+ million less on food stamps.

It is still much better than the prospect of even 4 years with Trump. Wise up.

Oh of course. Just give the Clintons keys to the 1600 again. She's promised to wipe out the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wants to give free abortions up to full term. Oh yeah.

Trump would be worse.

Abortions are the law. Check out Roe v. Wade. And in the long term free abortions cost less than welfare momma's do.

Bill and Hillary are not anti gun. They are anti assault weapon. Big difference.

You should make a list and on the left put all the reason to vote for Hillary, and on the right all the reasons to vote for Trump.

You would see that Trump's list is very short. That frat boy never had to grow up and so he is not fit to be POTUS. Not now. Not ever. Never Trump.

You and the Clinton's don't have a clue what an assault weapon is.

What did they block to make it better? Be specific

Left wingers kill me. Trying to say Trump would be a disaster because of the "unknown". As compared to the given with the Clintons.

Left wingers kill me. Trying to say Trump would be a disaster because of the "unknown". As compared to the given with the Clintons.

Trump isn't unknown. He's shown exactly how he would behave. Childishly and unstable.

Why does the liberals want more scandals , investigations and obstructionist is anybody's guess..

It don't make sense?

Why does the liberals want more scandals , investigations and obstructionist is anybody's guess..

It don't make sense?

It's all about money....all these republican elites give a bunch of reasons for hsting trump. But if you pay attention they really hate his trade, and when looking closer, they make alot of money on this arrangement. They want zero change in trade policy

It don't make sense?

The question should be why does the right wing want them. So far, all those investigations have produced nothing. Why do you keep doing such silly expensive stuff?

Lesser of 2 weevils, Girlie Girl.

If Kasich or Christie or Jeb were the GOP candidate, then it would be a close race against Hillary.

But compared with Trump, Hillary looks like an angel of God.

And nobody could resist an angel.

Trump was, and is, the only candidate that has a chance. What you typed, makes no sense. Since Trump won the nomination going away. Jeb is not a conservative, Christie, is an old guard republican, wants pot smokers to suffer in prison. Kasich favors importing blood thirsty sand rats.

I could give you many reasons, why these poll numbers are fake. But I have never seen anyone as hated as Killary the Vile. And if I got called for a poll, I wouldn't answer.

Trump isn't unknown. He's shown exactly how he would behave. Childishly and unstable.

No their is two sides to him..

The Barnum & Bailey campaigner and the shrewd business man on his t.v. show

I don't know about you but I have been in board rooms before. It always freaked me out how the heck I ended up here and why the fuck does he want my advice for, God Damon I am just a lowly peon maintenance guy.

Anyone who bothered to watch the DNC Convention circus could easily see that all the Democrats there were sexually frustrated. Bill Clinton himself was totally in the final stages of AIDS.
WTF is your malfunction? If you idiots keep acting like 9th graders with this kind of asinine bullshit you'll never win another election. There are hundreds of legit topics to tear down the Democrat's with and this ain't one of them.

GET A FUCKING GRIP

Forum List

Back