WHY do Leftists Keep Faking Hate Crimes?

Its the fashion now-a-days it seems. Mueller has gotten something like 37 indictments and sent several felons to prison…your response? “Its a witch hunt”. I don’t know this guy from Adam but nothing is more disappointing to me when a liberal stoops to the level of a conservative.

:offtopic:
We're talking hoax hate crimes here.

Its the fashion now-a-days it seems. Mueller has gotten something like 37 indictments and sent several felons to prison…your response? “Its a witch hunt”. I don’t know this guy from Adam but nothing is more disappointing to me when a liberal stoops to the level of a conservative.

Yeah, guys are doing real jail time for what you guys keep calling a “witch hunt”.

Yeah, guys are doing real jail time for what you guys keep calling a “witch hunt”.
Nothing connected to Trump.

"Liberal actor Jussie Smollett is accused of staging a racist and anti-gay attack on himself, which Smollett blamed on supporters of President Donald Trump. Smollett’s alleged fake “hate crime” appears to be the latest instance of liberals manufacturing hate crimes for attention in the Trump era."

It seems like snowflakes are forced to attempt to MANUFACTURE crimes and false accusations against the Right / President Trump as a result of having nothing legitimate / no actual evidence to support their attacks...

Here are some of the most outrageous Faked Hate Crimes....

Anti-Muslim Hate Crime In Michigan Turns Out To Be A Hoax (Nov. 2016)
- FALSELY claimed a drunk threatened to light her on fire if she refused to remove her hijab.

Bisexual Student Fakes Trump-Inspired Hate Crime (Nov. 2016)
- Taylor Volk, an openly bisexual senior at North Park University FALSELY claimed to be the target of hateful notes and emails following Trump’s election in November 2016.

Gas Station Racism Goes Viral — Then Police Debunk It (Nov. 2016)
- Philadelphia woman Ashley Boyer FALSELY claimed in November 2016 that she was harassed at a gas station by white, Trump-supporting males

White Men Rob Muslim Woman Of Her Hijab And Wallet — Except It Never Happened (Nov. 2016)
- An 18-year-old Muslim woman in Louisiana FALSELY claimed in November 2016 that two white men, one of whom was wearing a Trump hat, attacked and robbed her

Church Organist Vandalizes Own Church (Nov. 2016)
- A church organist was arrested in May 2017 after he was found responsible for spray-painting a swastika, an anti-gay slur and the words “Heil Trump” on his own church in November 2016.

“Drunk White Men” Attack Muslim Woman In Story That Also Never Happened (Dec. 2016)
- A18-year-old Muslim woman FALSELY claimed she attacked by a group of Donald Trump supporters

Prankster Tricks Liberal Journalist Into Spreading Anti-Trump Hoax (Dec. 2016)
- Another manufactured lie against Trump supporters...

If you would like to see the entire list of all TWENTY ONE (21), just click on this link:

Here’s A List Of Hoax ‘Hate Crimes’ In The Trump Era

I have never believed in 'hate crimes' hate is an emotion not a physical criminal act, Hate is a motive sure, but not a physical crime. I just wonder if anyone tried to test the legality on that basis.

A "hate crime" is an offense against a protected class such as queers, Muslims, blacks, etc. "Hate speech" is saying anything not politically correct. It's all bullshit.

candycorn struggles with distinguishing fact from fiction. It’s why she’s a democrat.

candycorn struggles with distinguishing fact from fiction. It’s why she’s a democrat.

Oh? Has the FBI visited you as they did bripat9643

A "hate crime" is an offense against a protected class such as queers, Muslims, blacks, etc. "Hate speech" is saying anything not politically correct. It's all bullshit.

A made up story to gain sympathy or trash your political rivals is grotesque whomever tells it. Like Morton Downey Jr. did…like Trump does daily…like bripat9643 did here.

Except for the fact that he has a bad habit of hiring felons.
Or did the media make up the fact that he paid every one of those people while they were in his employee?

They sure did! They wanted to know if I personally knew you.

Hmmm. Start a thread about Kapernick and ya instantly moved . Start a thread about Empire guy and it’s allowed to stay in politics.

I wonder why....

A made up story to gain sympathy or trash your political rivals is grotesque whomever tells it. Like Morton Downey Jr. did…like Trump does daily…like bripat9643 did here.
A few Democrats running for President embraced the fake news, now they look like fools. Similar to President Obumbo jumping up when his professor pal got arrested....."I don't have all the facts, but the police acted stupidly". Idiots.

You must dig Hoax Hate Crimes.
This is your 2nd attempt at derailing this thread.

Hmmm. Start a thread about Kapernick and ya instantly moved . Start a thread about Empire guy and it’s allowed to stay in politics.

I wonder why....

Yep this is a bait thread. One person or a small number of people do not make up an entire political side.

I have to ask, "Why does the President always make up national emergencies?"

I wonder why....
Kaepernick is better at shakedown schemes than Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Except for the fact that he has a bad habit of hiring felons.
Or did the media make up the fact that he paid every one of those people while they were in his employee?
Yeah, like Eric Holder. Who did he work for? The only AG in our nation's history to be censured by Congress.

I wonder why....

Yep this is a bait thread. One person or a small number of people do not make up an entire political side.

The reception from the majority of that political side DOES reflect on them.

I wonder why....

No it does not. The Empire guy didn't fake his attack for political reasons, he did it to try and get the show writers to not write him off the show... That is IF he is proven to be guilty of doing so.

I wonder why....

No it does not. The Empire guy didn't fake his attack for political reasons, he did it to try and get the show writers to not write him off the show... That is IF he is proven to be guilty of doing so.
Wtf?? lol

Forum List

Back