WHY do Leftists Keep Faking Hate Crimes?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I have the bitch on ignore, because I was tired of lowering my IQ down to 70 so we could communicate together.
I get paid to spend time with people like her. :)
Are you a shrink?
No. I repair equipment in a hospital.
I also help nursing with psych patients who have a history of being violent.
Oh, you rehab Democrats.
I’m only there to keep them from hurting themselves or others.
so you dont allow them to vote !:auiqs.jpg:

:offtopic:
We're talking hoax hate crimes here.

Yeah, guys are doing real jail time for what you guys keep calling a “witch hunt”.
Nothing connected to Trump.
candycorn struggles with distinguishing fact from fiction. It’s why she’s a democrat.

Oh? Has the FBI visited you as they did bripat9643
They sure did! They wanted to know if I personally knew you.

What’d you tell them?

:offtopic:
We're talking hoax hate crimes here.

Yeah, guys are doing real jail time for what you guys keep calling a “witch hunt”.
Nothing connected to Trump.
candycorn struggles with distinguishing fact from fiction. It’s why she’s a democrat.

Oh? Has the FBI visited you as they did bripat9643

You must dig Hoax Hate Crimes.
This is your 2nd attempt at derailing this thread.

Nah, just pointing out hoaxes are non political.

Can you imagine if that little fag actor had gotten the fake attack on camera?....he was not in line with the camera because he is stupid...but what if he had gotten it on TV?...he could have started riots where people could have gotten hurt...this is equivalent to shouting fire in a movie theater and he should go to jail for faking this attack.....
That would send a strong message to other butt hurt libs to knock it the fuck off....
10 years should be about right.

Meanwhile... they are actually orchestrating hate crimes towards Maga hat wearers.

The lying left always does what they rail against, while others play nice.

51727785_2209046936014744_8651801938041503744_n.jpg

Racism and hate are so bad in this country, that queer actor had to hire two black guys to oppress him.

Forum List

Back