Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

Wow. Another post to slam Jews. There is nothing to specifically link Jews to dems. And of course all the white trash can’t wait to come out and slam those types of Jews that they don’t understand. Thing is that most of the so called master race have never met anyone that was Jewish. Thing is that Jesus is a Jew. He is also black, as the Bible describes him as having skin of bronze. Blame the government for whatever issues you have. Jews have had no say in what has happened to them. And they have been the scapegoats and victims of everything. Throughout all the adversity, they have maintained as a strong culture, dedicated to their families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am Jewish?

Not directed to you. Just some of the ignorant responses received from lower IQ people responding. The Jews have always been on the top of the hit list for the Klan, above other cultures. That’s not going to change.

And who started the Klan?

Oh, that's right, the Dims

Last edited:
Wow. Another post to slam Jews. There is nothing to specifically link Jews to dems. And of course all the white trash can’t wait to come out and slam those types of Jews that they don’t understand. Thing is that most of the so called master race have never met anyone that was Jewish. Thing is that Jesus is a Jew. He is also black, as the Bible describes him as having skin of bronze. Blame the government for whatever issues you have. Jews have had no say in what has happened to them. And they have been the scapegoats and victims of everything. Throughout all the adversity, they have maintained as a strong culture, dedicated to their families.

I am Jewish?

Not directed to you. Just some of the ignorant responses received from lower IQ people responding. The Jews have always been on the top of the hit list for the Klan, above other cultures. That’s not going to change.

And who started the Clan?

What "Clan" would that be? :dunno:

Clans were generally started by Scots.

I am Jewish?

The KKK.

Incidentally, here is a Jew, Mark Levin, who gets it and knows how the Left views Jews in general.

I am Jewish?

The KKK.

Incidentally, here is a Jew who gets it and knows how the Left views Jews in general.

Ah, that one. Didn't realize your spelling was that bad.

That was started (originally) by six ex-CSA soldiers who were bored over a Christmas holiday. None of them had any known political affiliations nor did they start it for any such purpose, nor did political parties exist in that time and place anyway. That one fizzled out in a few years and was lost to the anals of history along with more than two dozen similar post-war groups, until "Birth of a Nation" came out in 1915 and an ex-Methodist minister decided he could make money by making the Klan pictured in the film into a real thing that people could join ---- and of course pay him membership fees. He too had no known political affiliations. That Klan went way bigger and more widespread and is the one we have all the pictures of.

That's who started the Klan(s). Want details, I got 'em. Names, dates, places in full. But I've done this a hundred times on this board, it's not like you couldn't look it up if the facts were what you were after.

And I already alluded to this in my first post in this thread but that 1915 Klan was started by remnants of a lynch mob who had murdered a Jewish factory manager in Georgia named Leo Frank. Jews were one of its prime targets. Along with blacks, immigrants and labor unions, all of which were and are Democratic Party constituents.

Last edited:
Pogo could not figure out how to use a computer. When it said press any key to begin he took it literally and could not find the "any key" button. He then complained that the instructions were not clear.

Hey, I simply called for you to show your "Hamas flag" evidence. You can't do it. Were the instructions "not clear"?

See the any key analogy.

See "burden of proof".

When you find the “any key” button let me know.

When you're ready to man up and admit you made shit up, let the whole world know.

Man up? STFU little man. Only person that doesn’t agree with me is your dumbass who cannot find the any key button. You are one of those that thinks you are sane and the world is insane? LOL.

Why don’t you man up and admit you had no idea Hamas ran Gaza and speaks for Islamists in that region. You’re welcome for the lesson.

I am Jewish?

The KKK.

Incidentally, here is a Jew who gets it and knows how the Left views Jews in general.

That was started (originally) by six ex-CSA soldiers who were bored over a Christmas holiday. None of them had any known political affiliations nor did they start it for any such purpose, nor did political parties exist in that time and place anyway. That one fizzled out in a few years and was lost to the anals of history along with more than two dozen similar post-war groups, until "Birth of a Nation" came out in 1915 and an ex-Methodist minister decided he could make money by making the Klan pictured in the film into a real thing that people could join ---- and of course pay him membership fees. He too had no known political affiliations. That Klan went way bigger and more widespread and is the one we have all the pictures of.

That's who started the Klan(s). Want details, I got 'em. Names, dates, places in full. But I've done this a hundred times on this board, it's not like you couldn't look it up if the facts were what you were after.

And I already alluded to this in my first post in this thread but that 1915 Klan was started by remnants of a lynch mob who had murdered a Jewish factory manager in Georgia named Leo Frank. Jews were one of its prime targets.

Agreed. And a dem president was the first to screen it in the White House.

I am Jewish?

The KKK.

Incidentally, here is a Jew, Mark Levin, who gets it and knows how the Left views Jews in general.

Ask Pogo if he found the “any key” button yet. LMAO

I am Jewish?

The KKK.

And I already alluded to this in my first post in this thread but that 1915 Klan was started by remnants of a lynch mob who had murdered a Jewish factory manager in Georgia named Leo Frank. Jews were one of its prime targets. Along with blacks, immigrants and labor unions, all of which were and are Democratic Party constituents.

The DIms have a rich tradition in the Klan.

Just Like the Good Ol' Days... Democrats Dress as KKK to Protest Donald Trump (VIDEO)

Off topic but Pogo still cannot find the “any key” button. He knows he has to press any key to begin. So sad.

Hey, I simply called for you to show your "Hamas flag" evidence. You can't do it. Were the instructions "not clear"?

See the any key analogy.

See "burden of proof".

When you're ready to man up and admit you made shit up, let the whole world know.

Man up? STFU little man. Only person that doesn’t agree with me is your dumbass who cannot find the any key button. You are one of those that thinks you are sane and the world is insane? LOL.

Why don’t you man up and admit you had no idea Hamas ran Gaza and speaks for Islamists in that region. You’re welcome for the lesson.

You know, I sure feel sorry for Dims. Their party was founded by Andrew Jackson, a man who initiated a genocide against American Indians, and then just a few years later, they fight to keep slavery of Blacks legal. Today, their modern day heroes are Presidents like FDR, who locked up innocent Japanese Americans because of their race, and denied many Jews entrance into the US during the Holocaust years.

Today, they convince blacks that they care about them as inner cities become killing fields for those same Blacks.

Disgusting.

The KKK.

Just Like the Good Ol' Days... Democrats Dress as KKK to Protest Donald Trump (VIDEO)

Well ---- no. Both the original Klan and the Simmons one went out of their way to distance themselves from political involvement, although in practice they did get busy in the 1920s when they worked with, and even supplied candidates for, local and state offices from coast to coast, as Republicans. You may want to peruse this post from only just earlier today for some details on that as far as names and places.

And feel free to essplain to the class why "the DIms" would be electing Republicans and opposing Democrats. Oughta be amusing. Not to mention persecuting their own constituencies.

See the any key analogy.

See "burden of proof".

You know, I sure feel sorry for Dims. Their party was founded by Andrew Jackson, a man who initiated a genocide against American Indians, and then just a few years later, they fight to keep slavery of black legal.

Wrong again. Not sure where you avoided going to school but the Democratic Party was organized by Martin van Buren and started operating as such in 1834. Jackson ran for POTUS three times and never had a political party behind him. As Casey Stengel would say, "you could look it up".

Not sure what "they fought to keep slavery of black legal" might be destined to represent but why don't you translate that to English.

I guess we're abandoning the whole "Klan" canard as unwinnable at this point too. That's understandable.

(/offtopic)

The KKK.

Well ---- no. Both the original Klan and the Simmons one went out of their way to distance themselves from political involvement, although in practice they did get busy in the 1920s when they worked with, and even supplied candidates for, local and state offices from coast to coast, as Republicans. You may want to peruse this post from only just earlier today for some details on that as far as names and places.

And feel free to essplain to the class why "the DIms" would be electing Republicans and opposing Democrats. Oughta be amusing. Not to mention persecuting their own constituencies.

Right, the GOP wanted to free the slaves so they could lynch them later.

Well played.

See "burden of proof".

You know, I sure feel sorry for Dims. Their party was founded by Andrew Jackson, a man who initiated a genocide against American Indians, and then just a few years later, they fight to keep slavery of black legal.

Wrong again. Not sure where you avoided going to school but the Democratic Party was organized by Martin van Buren and started operating as such in 1834. Jackson ran for POTUS three times and never had a political party behind him. As Casey Stengel would say, "you could look it up".

Not sure what "they fought to keep slavery of black legal" might be destined to represent but why don't you translate that to English.

I guess we're abandoning the whole "Klan" canard as unwinnable at this point too. That's understandable.

(/offtopic)

I did.

Andrew Jackson and the Democratic Party, 1825 to 1828

Most astute politicians could feel which way the wind was blowing. Van Buren added his New York machine to the Jackson fold. Most Crawford men switched to Jackson. The new party was largely managed from Washington, D.C. by John Henry Eaton, Calhoun, Van Buren, Houston, and others, who formed a central committee for correspondence. Eaton provided money to establish the United States Telegraph as a national organ with Duff Green as editor. Local papers modeled themselves on the Telegraph. Jackson himself kept up a voluminous correspondence, but avoided public appearances. In the elections of 1826 many Adams and Clay men lost their seats in Congress, and many local politicians hitched themselves to the Jackson bandwagon.

Van Buren seemed to like the genocide

The KKK.

Right, the GOP wanted to free the slaves so they could lynch them later.

Well played.

You may have a point but you'd have to document that too.

Lynchings weren't political.

See "burden of proof".

(/offtopic)

Where is the any key button Pogo? Lmao.

(/offtopic)

Where is the any key button Pogo? Lmao.

I love the smell of a Dim poster torn to shreds here at USMBC in the morning.

Apocalypse%2BNow%2B1.png

(/offtopic)

I did.

Andrew Jackson and the Democratic Party, 1825 to 1828

Most astute politicians could feel which way the wind was blowing. Van Buren added his New York machine to the Jackson fold. Most Crawford men switched to Jackson. The new party was largely managed from Washington, D.C. by John Henry Eaton, Calhoun, Van Buren, Houston, and others, who formed a central committee for correspondence. Eaton provided money to establish the United States Telegraph as a national organ with Duff Green as editor. Local papers modeled themselves on the Telegraph. Jackson himself kept up a voluminous correspondence, but avoided public appearances. In the elections of 1826 many Adams and Clay men lost their seats in Congress, and many local politicians hitched themselves to the Jackson bandwagon.

Van Buren seemed to like the genocide

Your blog is simply wrong. There was no "Democratic Party" until 1834. Its first POTUS candidate was van Buren himself. Who, it might interest you to know, was an abolitionist.

Jackson had a gaggle of supporters but they weren't an organized political party --- they were simply "Jacksonians". His opposition had a gaggle too but they also weren't an organized party --- they were simply the "anti-Jacksonians". Eventually the former evolved into "Democrats" and the latter evovled into "Whigs", the same year (1834). But when Jackson was running they didn't exist as such.

(/entirely offtopic)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back