Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
I don't get it. Look at the disgrace at the DNC.

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg

Look at what the Left has done at college campuses:

upload_2018-8-21_10-2-13.jpeg

Opinion | The B.D.S. Movement and Anti-Semitism on Campus

bds-Israel-Apartheid-Week_452799_resize_990__1_.jpg

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing the responses.

View attachment 212033

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

It’s true; some of left wing groups hate each other.
The Democratic Party is a coalition of different kinds of voters.
Democrat Voters loath a wide range of people/things: rich people, capitalism, decency, patriotism, corporations, investors, Christians, Suburbanites, Midwesterners, Southerners, wasps, mainstream society, traditional families, traditional marriages, morality…..well you know all of those eeeeeviiiil backwards hicks who live in the fly-over country between LA and NYC.

American Jews have more loyalty to liberalism than Israel.

That's because most are cultural jews, and not religious jews. Many are agnostic or even atheist. Their hero's are Marx and Lenin, not Abraham and Moses. ... :cool:

Last edited:

That's because they are cultural jews, and not religious jews. Most are agnostic or even atheist. Their hero's are Marx and Lenin, not Abraham and Moses. ... :cool:

I am not really all that religous. But we all suffered some due to WWII...that should unite us I would think considering there are so few of us. But I think you hit the nail on the head.

Its pretty much demographics. Jewish people primarily live in 4 areas of the U.S. Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami and New York. Those areas are heavily Democratic. Their social circle makes them lean that direction. Areas that are less heavily democratic like Miami has seen jewish republican support go up to 25%.

I was hoping after seeing the DNC basically spit in the face of Israel that many Jews would flip. I was incorrect. Very unfortunate. Well at least my dad and I flipped.

I was hoping after seeing the DNC basically spit in the face of Israel that many Jews would flip. I was incorrect. Very unfortunate. Well at least my dad and I flipped.

I don't give a shit about Israel, they now get what 4 billion of our taxes, they are stealing and killing the Palestinians.

I also don't care about jews except those who do white collar crimes (they should be in jail) and those who still do the "sucking circumcision" , I also don't care for the Hasidic in NY who think they are above the law and they are the welfare capital and baby boom capital of the US.

View attachment 212033

Thank you

Seems you area an anti Semitic as well.

Jews are the only real Palestinians and Semites. I am not.

I don't give a shit about Israel, they now get what 4 billion of our taxes, they are stealing and killing the Palestinians.

I also don't give care about jews except those who do white collar crimes and those who still do the "sucking circumcision" , I also don't care for the Hasidic in NY who think they are above the law.

Thanks, Adolph.

I also don't give care about jews except those who do white collar crimes and those who still do the "sucking circumcision" , I also don't care for the Hasidic in NY who think they are above the law.

Thanks, Adolph.

No problem.

Thanks, Adolph.

No problem.

You're not the demographic I was trying to capture here though. Have a pleasant day.

That's because they are cultural jews, and not religious jews. Most are agnostic or even atheist. Their hero's are Marx and Lenin, not Abraham and Moses. ... :cool:

I am not really all that religous. But we all suffered some due to WWII...that should unite us I would think considering there are so few of us. But I think you hit the nail on the head.
Liberals aren't Marxists.

Hitler decimated the orthodox religious jews, and the communist Russians sent them to siberia. So most of the jews who immigrated to America were basically secular jews with leftist leanings. Now their grandkids know very little about Judaism and its religious history. They might attend the synagogue during the high holy days out of cultural respect. But the rest of the year, they worship at the temple of progressive liberalism, and Israel is just some old people's country that has very little impact on their daily life here in the U.S. .... :cool:

You are exactly right, everyone suffered in WWII and yet it seems it all about the holocaust which by the way Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

Liberals aren't Marxists.

The line is thin at best these days.

View attachment 212033

Thank you

Not all of us do.

But, the reasons many do are mostly historical. American Jews have been on the forefront of this nation's labor and civil rights struggles.

However, as the Democratic Party takes a more and more antisemitic stance towards Israel, you see fewer and fewer Jews voting the straight Democrat ticket.

Forum List

Back