Why do I have to wear mask? 100% politics NOT science

So, how's the new audit coming along? Waiting for you morons to cry some more! :auiqs.jpg:
What audit? I am not Trump. I do not care what Trump does or who audits him. Trump is useful because he triggers leftist sycophants like you. But now anyone who disagrees with you triggers you so don't need Trump anymore. Nikki Haley and Dan Crenshaw will do just fine.

You do not understand my motivation. It is to trigger and annoy you. Trump did a great job and is still doing it. Enjoy your trailer park home, trailer trash.

What audit? I am not Trump. I do not care what Trump does or who audits him. Trump is useful because he triggers leftist sycophants like you. But now anyone who disagrees with you triggers you so don't need Trump anymore. Nikki Haley and Dan Crenshaw will do just fine.

You do not understand my motivation. It is to trigger and annoy you. Trump did a great job and is still doing it. Enjoy your trailer park home, trailer trash.
Your motivation on here is attempting to catch people being anti-semetic and if you cant, lying to do so.

Nah. The orange douche bag does not trigger me. He amuses me. Just like you, loser. :itsok:

LOL

Talk about conspiracy theories. You feeling OK?
The only reason I know you lie when accusing people of being anti-semitic is because someone you accused of being anti-semitic on your wall has posted on THEIR wall the exact quote, not your made up quote. So you lying is not something I've made up. It's a proven fact.

The only reason I know you lie when accusing people of being anti-semitic is because someone you accused of being anti-semitic on your wall has posted on THEIR wall the exact quote, not your made up quote. So you lying is not something I've made up. It's a proven fact.
huh? hly shit your TDSing is terrible

Nope. I do it to make a point. People accuse me of being racist with zero proof. So as a Jew, I say you're antisemitic based on "gut". Don't need proof when it comes to leftists. I did post their exact quote and attached a link.

Your motivation on here is attempting to catch people being anti-semetic and if you cant, lying to do so.

I wish people would stop the cultural appropriation over the word "Semitic".
It does not mean Jewish.
Semitic means "of an Arab language group".
Native Hebrew speakers are Semitic, but Jews who speak Yiddish are not.
But all Arabs pretty much speak an Arab language, so then all are Semitic.

Around 1890, some German authors started using "Semitic" as an alternative to Judaism, and that is just wrong, and should never have been allowed.

Sure. Anything more, loser?
Take two and have a beer

1634669380084.png

Nope. I do it to make a point. People accuse me of being racist with zero proof. So as a Jew, I say you're antisemitic based on "gut". Don't need proof when it comes to leftists. I did post their exact quote and attached a link.

I am ambivalent.
On the one hand, Jewish culture is very tribal, narcissistic, material, exclusionary, elitist, differential, etc., which is bad.
But on the other hand, it has maintained a particular ancient heritage for many thousands of years, which is kind of cool.

I had COVID-19. I still have the antibodies. I am vaccinated. What in the Blue Hell does the mask do when I have "super immunity"? Leftists like Fauci keep saying to "trust the science"...same people who wear masks when they are driving alone in the car and who said College Football games would be super spreader events. Same people who say gender is a social construct.

It is time to throw the masks away! ENOUGH. 100% about politics and NOT remotely about science. Leftists don't understand science.

Truth over Facts

Just wear your mask and shut the fuck up. Or burn your mask like a feminist burns a bra. Just stop crying about it like it’s some big deal. Conservatives are pussies. If the Chinese invade we’re fucked.

Forum List

Back