Why do Democrats love their illegals so much? Refresh my memory.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Have they ever sat down and wrote out the ever so elementary "pros" vs. "cons" list?
I just can't wrap my head around how and why they are so driven to keep the flood rolling in from the far south. It has to be for nothing more than future DNC and voter support....RIGHT?

attentionimmigrants.jpg

Importing future Democrat voters.
I think this is a happy by-product, but it's not the primary reason.

Animated by their maternal side, these people almost automatically divide relationships into an oppressed/oppressor paradigm - to the exclusion of laws, common sense, or national security. So:
  • Illegals are the oppressed, American conservatives are the oppressor.
  • Muslims are the oppressed, Christians are the oppressor.
  • Minorities are the oppressed, Whites are the oppressor.
  • Poor people are the oppressed, wealthy people are the oppressor.
  • Employees are the oppressed, employers are the oppressor.
No matter what.

Have they ever sat down and wrote out the ever so elementary "pros" vs. "cons" list?
I just can't wrap my head around how and why they are so driven to keep the flood rolling in from the far south. It has to be for nothing more than future DNC and voter support....RIGHT?

They can't win on ideas so they buy votes

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm surprised no Liberal has engaged in this with something semi intellectual to add?
I'm actually curious to hear something sensible with regard to how and why?
Liberals?

They work cheap, do a good job, and don't whine
not sure where you get the work cheap part, they demand the same per hour pay as real humans do, its just that they also demand to work under the table which saves the business owners money.
I think putting business owners in jail for hiring the unsanitary sub humans would go a long way in getting them to stop hiring, once the jobs dry up, our border will no longer be violated at the rate it is today.

not sure where you get the work cheap part, they demand the same per hour pay as real humans do, its just that they also demand to work under the table which saves the business owners money.
I think putting business owners in jail for hiring the unsanitary sub humans would go a long way in getting them to stop hiring, once the jobs dry up, our border will no longer be violated at the rate it is today.

Do you work at being an asshole or does it come natural?

Do you work at being an asshole or does it come natural?
you should work at being a citizen before you question those of us that are.

I live in part of the country that has a large population of migrant farm workers.

I have found them to be incredibly hard working, tax paying, family oriented, and decent people.

The vast majority of them live quiet lives, cause no trouble, and are in no way a burden on the system.

Just the kind of people we need to kick out of the country ... not.

I live in part of the country that has a large population of migrant farm workers.

I have found them to be incredibly hard working, tax paying, family oriented, and decent people.

The vast majority of them live quiet lives, cause no trouble, and are in no way a burden on the system.

Just the kind of people we need to kick out of the country ... not.

180 degree the contrast to our Southern California illegal.
Frankly, I think you may be 'sold' or misinformed...3.5 in 10 LEGAL Hispanics ride on the back of taxpayers in this country...I'm trying to figure out how an illegal could stay self supported here...hmmmm, 2+2 just don't add up.

Try Compassion. With the knowledge of the types of squalor that many if not most people exist in compassion answers quite well.

The truth is that adults tend to act based upon enlightened best intentions. On. Oath sides of the debate this is true. Those who believe we should help those who need it, and those who point out that we have a finite ability to do so are both right.

Unfortunately both also resort to demonizing their opponents in the debate.

unsanitary sub humans

You're a disgusting POS and an embarrassment to everything America should stand for.

I bet you call yourself a "christian" too.
evidently you have no idea what America is. What you think it should stand for is for every POS in the world that wants a free ride, should be able to come here and dig in the pockets of the workers.

Forum List

Back