Why do democrats blame everybody else for Covid ?

for months weve heard dems blame Trump for the spread of covid 19 [a virus that is ravaging the entire planet !] and now that Trumpn isnt in the WH the dems are blaming republicans who they claim arent getting vaccinated

Because Republicans are one of the least likely groups to get vaccinated.

I hold your blob responsible for all of the mismanagement. You don't. You can't explain why almost all of the other nations on the earth didn't suffer like we did...same virus fewer resources. So clearly the issue is mis-management of those resources.

I get it...you're in a cult and you can't speak ill of your lord and master. It's sort of hilarious.
yeah and its dem run cities like NYC that had the most deaths ! but unlike you i dont blame Americans for those deaths i blame your communist allies China ! is China responsible for the 200 thousand covid deaths so far during the Biden admin ?

Because Republicans are one of the least likely groups to get vaccinated.

thats a lie ! its young people that arent getting vaccinated and the majority of blacks and latinos arent vaccinated !

Last edited:
for months weve heard dems blame Trump for the spread of covid 19 [a virus that is ravaging the entire planet !] and now that Trumpn isnt in the WH the dems are blaming republicans who they claim arent getting vaccinated [even though most of the elderly have been vaccinated and its a known fact that the elderly especially whites vote republican !
most of the spread is happening with unvaccinated younger people who dont tend to vote republican ! so dems are blaming their fellow Americans for covid spreading but i havent heard one dem leader or any dem voter for that matter blame China !
and now were starting to find out that even the vaccinated are getting the delta variant ! but we dont hear anything from the left about China being at fault for this virus that evidence is starting to mount suggesting it escaped from a lab !
covid doesnt behave like any virus the world has ever seen and its obvious that it came from a gain of function enhancement from a lab ! but will the dems say China is at fault ? will they place even the tiniest bit of blame on the Chicom gov that enforces slave labor and puts people in concentration camps ? ohhh no ! it seems that dems arent even able to contemplate that a country that practices such evil would unleash a virus onto the world ! nope its their fellow Americans ! why wont the dems focus as much of their blame and ire on China as they do republicans ?
does political gain and power mean that much to them ? its a sad sad state this country is in when an entire political party would rather place blame on their fellow Americans than the country that unleashed a virus that has killed millions across the world .
^^old man yells at cloud, with no supporting links.

Good poodle...

IF you need to reach me later on, I'll be taking yet another victory lap after laying waste to yet another blob supporter. Try harder...you're making it too easy.
the only thing youve laid waste to is unborn children ... once again do you place any blame on China for the covid deaths ? ok let me make it a little easier for you ...do you place any blame for the covid deaths [200 thousand] in the past 6 months on China ?

Last edited:
thats a lie ! its young people that arent getting vaccinated and the majority of blacks and latinos arent vaccinated !

Young people, blacks, and Latinos are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans.

1627053262758.png

Just look at the state vaccination rates and you can see a clear pattern.

1627053374288.png

for months weve heard dems blame Trump for the spread of covid 19 [a virus that is ravaging the entire planet !] and now that Trumpn isnt in the WH the dems are blaming republicans who they claim arent getting vaccinated [even though most of the elderly have been vaccinated and its a known fact that the elderly especially whites vote republican !
most of the spread is happening with unvaccinated younger people who dont tend to vote republican ! so dems are blaming their fellow Americans for covid spreading but i havent heard one dem leader or any dem voter for that matter blame China !
and now were starting to find out that even the vaccinated are getting the delta variant ! but we dont hear anything from the left about China being at fault for this virus that evidence is starting to mount suggesting it escaped from a lab !
covid doesnt behave like any virus the world has ever seen and its obvious that it came from a gain of function enhancement from a lab ! but will the dems say China is at fault ? will they place even the tiniest bit of blame on the Chicom gov that enforces slave labor and puts people in concentration camps ? ohhh no ! it seems that dems arent even able to contemplate that a country that practices such evil would unleash a virus onto the world ! nope its their fellow Americans ! why wont the dems focus as much of their blame and ire on China as they do republicans ?
does political gain and power mean that much to them ? its a sad sad state this country is in when an entire political party would rather place blame on their fellow Americans than the country that unleashed a virus that has killed millions across the world .
Answer: the Democrats’ hate for Trump is so great they give China a pass for causing the the global pandemic.

Dims refuse to hold their Chinese masters to blame for any of this, and they are not interested in the least in investigating the origin of what has killed 4 million worldwide.
But ask them about Jan 6th where 4 people died, and they demand an indepth investigation into every single detail.

Forum List

Back