Why do democrats blame everybody else for Covid ?

For one thing; not forcing thousands of people who were not screened even one iota through 13 airports where they stood for hours shoulder-to-shoulder. Every county where the airports are located became a covid hot spot.
For another, democrat governors sending people infected with a novel virus into LTC facilities with vulnerable populations. As a result, more deaths in CA, WA and NY that could have been prevented if not for democrat incompetence.

Dims refuse to hold their Chinese masters to blame for any of this, and they are not interested in the least in investigating the origin of what has killed 4 million worldwide.
But ask them about Jan 6th where 4 people died, and they demand an indepth investigation into every single detail.
Who was responsible for the spoiled goods in the SNS which is in existence to help mitigate just such an emergency?

Answer: the Democrats’ hate for Trump is so great they give China a pass for causing the the global pandemic.
Who was responsible for the spoiled/expired goods in the Strategic National Stockpile which is set up to help respond to just such an emergency? Let me guess....China right?

I answers your question.
No you didn't "answers" anything.

Here are the questions again...

And yet Covid reached every corner of the earth. The US Suffered more than most. Why?

Who was responsible for making sure there was no spoilage or expired supplies in the SNS?

If your answer is anything other than President Trump; you're wrong. But lets hear your answers anyway.

And yet Covid reached every corner of the earth. The US Suffered more than most. Why?

Who was responsible for making sure there was no spoilage or expired supplies in the SNS?

If your answer is anything other than President Trump; you're wrong. But lets hear your answers anyway.
Your questions are moot if Fauci had not funded the gain of function studies, moron.

What a day where are you metrics on how the US suffered the worst. How are you defining that vs .how it is officially defined? What are China’s metrics? Oh, never mind that last question, you will believe China over US.

What a day where are you metrics on how the US suffered the worst.
I said "more than most". Did you not understand what you read or are you just being dishonest.
How are you defining that vs .how it is officially defined?
600,000 dead. Most on your blob's watch.
What are China’s metrics?
Don't know, don't care...nor do I care about the metrics for India, Pakistan, England, Mexico, France, Germany, Brazil, Canada, Outer Mongolia, Niger, Spain, etc... That wasn't one of the questions you were asked.
Oh, never mind that last question, you will believe China over US.
You just can't bring yourself to admit your blob fucked up royally. But then again, you're in a cult.

Your questions are moot if Fauci had not funded the gain of function studies, moron.

I said "more than most". Did you not understand what you read or are you just being dishonest.

600,000 dead. Most on your blob's watch.

Don't know, don't care...nor do I care about the metrics for India, Pakistan, England, Mexico, France, Germany, Brazil, Canada, Outer Mongolia, Niger, Spain, etc... That wasn't one of the questions you were asked.

You just can't bring yourself to admit your blob fucked up royally. But then again, you're in a cult.
if you dont care dont use death rates in other countries to compare ....

Forum List

Back