Why Do Businesses Care So Much About Diversity?

Of what importance is the question? Answer? Zero. Absolutely zero. Cheap labor is all that business cares about. Therefore Americans don't worry about business.

Of what importance is the question? Answer? Zero. Absolutely zero. Cheap labor is all that business cares about. Therefore Americans don't worry about business.
Smart businesses consider the thoughts of their customers, as well as their employees. Diversity improves the bottom line.

They all got together and tried to figure out what would piss you off.

Either that or the market saturation with caucasians peaked and the only way to expand sales was to reach out to other demographics.
So efuck 70% of the population (skin wise) and pander to to poor 10%

I don't watch television, but I do see the Internet ads. I don't think I've ever seen a beautiful white family but a white man with a black spouse and a mixed race kid. I rarely see this in real life, but this is the new "normal" on the web.

If it's not mixed race, it's homo "couples"

Smart businesses consider the thoughts of their customers, as well as their employees. Diversity improves the bottom line.
Yes and no. Today, with Democracy on the wane, the "smart" businesses do not consider the thoughts of their customers at all. Instead, they corner the market, reduce manufacturing costs, raise prices, make the product seem necessary, and foist it on frantic consumers. The need for diversity has been replaced by scamming. "Diversity improves the bottom line" for consumers but not for the manufacturers. So, although your philosophy is the correct one, we, as consumers (and employees) in reality are losing the battle for better products at better prices. The basis of this problem is embedded in the discussion of Pharma: https://tuckercarlson.com/the-tucke...gn=20240105_jan5dailybrief&utm_content=292262

Last edited:
The only way you'd ever have sex is if someone e-fucked you.
I don't watch television, but I do see the Internet ads.
Lie.
I don't think I've ever seen a beautiful white family but a white man with a black spouse and a mixed race kid.
Well, you're in the poor 10%...few beautiful people live in your crack house neighborhood.
I rarely see this in real life, but this is the new "normal" on the web.
And you feel threatened by this why exactly?
If it makes MAGA uncomfortable, it's a net positive for the world.

If it makes MAGA uncomfortable, it's a net positive for the world.
It is very revealing that people like you are against Making America Great. This fact actually supports the view of some of my antagonists who believe you cannot have an allegiance to more than one nation, ie. you Zionist Nazis don't give a shit about America.

I don't watch television, but I do see the Internet ads. I don't think I've ever seen a beautiful white family but a white man with a black spouse and a mixed race kid. I rarely see this in real life, but this is the new "normal" on the web.

It would seem that everybody disagrees wih you. If hey shared your beliefs, you would happily see only white people.

Forum List

Back