why do black people resist arrest

See the truth is white and non black ppl they get a buzz out of watching the police kill black people. They're like snuff videos. They exchange them on the dark web. That's their little ego boost. Knowing that there is a group of mainly white people who are can kill or harm black people (Mainly black men) and as long as they get their lie straight, walk away free

listen to this dude he is black and so right. black people just stop. and he had been on both sides a cop and in the hood. just listen to him.

Whats with the 10 minute intro in the video? I skipped through it until I found the dude smoking and talking. Video too long and slow getting to the point.

Technically speaking, or perhaps speaking frankly, agents of the state arresting someone is agents of the state (legally) kidnapping someone. Do some people sometimes need to be arrested? Sure, why not. Does that make it any less the government kidnapping a citizen? No, it does not. All of that being said, resistance is futile—unless one happens to go by the name of one of the Four Horsemen, perhaps.
what planet you on. comply with the cops orders and things are fine. stiop acting like animals abnd fighting them all the time. just comply or stop comiting crimes.

If a video can't grab my attention in the first few minutes, I'm not going to watch an hour and 41 minutes of it.
actually watch what he says about that black man acting nuts in the video. fighitn th cops as usualy . he knows how is own kind act.

Forum List

Back