why do black people resist arrest

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

listen to this dude he is black and so right. black people just stop. and he had been on both sides a cop and in the hood. just listen to him.

listen to this dude he is black and so right. black people just stop. and he had been on both sides a cop and in the hood. just listen to him.

Technically speaking, or perhaps speaking frankly, agents of the state arresting someone is agents of the state (legally) kidnapping someone. Do some people sometimes need to be arrested? Sure, why not. Does that make it any less the government kidnapping a citizen? No, it does not. All of that being said, resistance is futile—unless one happens to go by the name of one of the Four Horsemen, perhaps.

Oh, I understand now. The only thing i'm not clear about is when the cop is beating the shit out of you while yelling "STOP RESISTING!!", but you aren't resisting, what are you supposed to do, if anything.

So if black people don't resist arrest there won't be no problems - Right ?

Ooops got that wrong.

And if white people do resist arrest there will be problems - Right ?

Ooops got that one wrong also

Oh, I understand now. The only thing i'm not clear about is when the cop is beating the shit out of you while yelling "STOP RESISTING!!", but you aren't resisting, what are you supposed to do, if anything.
Stop resisting? Or would that transport you back into slavery?

P.S. A cop "beating the shit out of you" will get you a couple of million dollars.

They have a history of resisting.
Well you see that argumemt would have worked 20 years ago, when decent camera phones, that take decent shots were not as common. But now ? In the age were a lot of ppl have smart phones ready to go in an instant ? Weak argument

White people can act like maniac and the police don't do sh*t

The ;police treat whites like snowflakes and the fact that no one is coming up here with counter videos of black ppl don't the same sh*t whites do and police do nothing proves my point

Last edited:
Well you see that argumemt would have worked 20 years ago, when decent camera phones, that take decent shots were not as common. But now ? In the age were a lot of ppl have smart phones ready to go in an instant ? Weak argument

White people can act like maniac and the police don't do sh*t

The ;police treat whites like snowflakes and the fact that no one is coming up here with counter videos of black ppl don't the same sh*t whites do and police do nothing proves my point

LOL...like history just started with the advent of cell phone cameras. :laughing0301:

"Why do black people resist arrest (?)"
----
Hint...it has to do with the number 85...

Forum List

Back