Zone1 Why do Black People hate/reject the "Cowboy" Culture?

Drinking water out of any river. Living off the land, taking only what needed. Good times.
This naive mindset is a product of leftist indictrination.

Theft and murder. Constant war. Slavery. Kidnapping. Constant raids, pillaging and plundering. Torture. Starvation.

But, hey. The NAs sure did a good job of keeping their own population under control.
:auiqs.jpg:

Nobody is saying Euros didn't have serious flaws, but to act like NAs were innocent angels with nothing but peace and love is completely ignorant and retarded.

quote me where I said I lived like that.
You said “good times” when you were describing living off the land and drinking from the river. I assumed you were talking about yourself. My bad.

Of course, if you really DID live back then, you’d realize that life was difficult, with plenty of fighting. To hear you talk, the Indians were living a peaceful, easy life where they did no wrong, and the white man can do no right.

You said “good times” when you were describing living off the land and drinking from the river. I assumed you were talking about yourself. My bad.

Of course, if you really DID live back then, you’d realize that life was difficult, with plenty of fighting. To hear you talk, the Indians were living a peaceful, easy life where they did no wrong, and the white man can do no right.
I imagine living back then would be a better way to live than it is today. There was no one trying to take everything we have away from us.

Hellbilly

Are you living in an air-conditioned home? Own a car? Use electricity? Store your food in a fridge? Have a computer? Use the internet? Ever taken antibiotics for an infection? Made a phone call?

Thank whitey.

I imagine living back then would be a better way to live than it is today.
Have you ever tried it?

I have.

I bet you don't know the first thing about survival in that fashion.

There was no one trying to take everything we have away from us.
:auiqs.jpg:
Except… Other NAs... In a fashion reminiscent of JinJus(Genghis) Khan.
:laughing0301:
The lies you tell yourself.

Hellbilly

Are you living in an air-conditioned home? Own a car? Use electricity? Store your food in a fridge? Have a computer? Use the internet? Ever taken antibiotics for an infection? Made a phone call?

Thank whitey.

Ever eaten corn? Used anything made of rubber? Used snow goggles? Crossed a cable suspension bridge? Used a baby bottle? Used a topical pain reliever? Used a syringe? Slept on a hammock? Used mouthwash?

Thank an Indian.

Ever eaten corn? Used anything made of rubber? Used snow goggles? Crossed a cable suspension bridge? Used a baby bottle? Used a topical pain reliever? Used a syringe? Slept on a hammock? Used mouthwash?

Thank an Indian.
The difference is I’m not demeaning Indians. YOU are demeaning whites and saying the country would have been better off without them.

what happened to the Native Americans is the result of a modern culture clashing with an ancient culture.

There is no other way to say it.

It's all ancient history. Nobody's giving any fucking land back. That's the stupidest concept ever.

This is all agitation brought on by the communist left to erode western society and gain power.

Back to the topic.

Black people seem to have adapted better to the change in culture and civilization than the Native Americans.

Still, Native Americans also had a lot of "cowboy" in them.

Drinking water out of any river. Living off the land, taking only what needed. Good times.
Not according to my great grandmother who was a Comanche. She described as a girl seeing her tribe run herds of buffalo off cliffs or into ravines, thus slaughtering hundreds at a time and only taking the prime cuts of meat, hides and sinews leaving the rest to rot or be eaten by scavengers. Plus it was a very rare Plains Indian who lived past forty. Nomads lead short, brutal lives.

Democrats tell blacks not to be farmers. They say it’s racist
Democrats don't tell us anything. But republicans make up lies like this one then wonder why blacks vote democrat.

what happened to the Native Americans is the result of a modern culture clashing with an ancient culture.

There is no other way to say it.

It's all ancient history. Nobody's giving any fucking land back. That's the stupidest concept ever.

This is all agitation brought on by the communist left to erode western society and gain power.

Back to the topic.

Black people seem to have adapted better to the change in culture and civilization than the Native Americans.

Still, Native Americans also had a lot of "cowboy" in them.
No, that's not what happened.

And why is there such concern here by whites about what blacks accept or reject? The majority of white culture are not cowboys either. But we don't see any commentary.

Perhaps it is time whites in here shut up talking about other cultures and look at the failures of their culture. A culture that promotes, racism, sexism, elitism, greed, while worshipping violence and war. A culture bragging about their superior ability to lie and deceive, because that's the white record in modern times.

Whites did not get this country because they were superior. The First Nations never quit fighting. Whites made an agreement after they took that ass whipping at Little Bighorn. The First Nations then continued getting attacked in violation of the treaty. That's how the white man won. Lies and deception. That's not superiority, that is evil.

Forum List

Back