Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
To post negative things about blacks.

1659210253845.png

1659210977874.png

This is Nehemiah Juniel. He is a 15 year old college graduate.

This is what some people here don't want to see. This is the story passed by to post about a black shooting so people can rant about somebodys culture. He graduated college at 15. With AUTISM.

How about saying HIS name.? How about we don't forget HIM?

MAY NEHEMIAH JUNIEL PROSPER!

To post negative things about blacks.

View attachment 676381
View attachment 676385
This is Nehemiah Juniel. He is a 15 year old college graduate.

This is what some people here don't want to see. This is the story passed by to post about a black shooting so people can rant about somebodys culture. He graduated college at 15. With AUTISM.

How about saying HIS name.? How about we don't forget HIM?

MAY NEHEMIAH JUNIEL PROSPER!

That's great, I hope he has a successful and prosperous life.

I'm always happy to see young people succeed no matter what color they are. Conversely I'm always sad to see young people like Serenity and the countless thousands like her who were deprived of their lives before they had a chance to succeed.

Congratulations to young Nememiah! See, I said his name right away IM2 unlike you who refused to acknowledge Serenity Broughton except for "that girl in your avatar". Practice what you preach IM2.

It's wonderful we have a country free of Systemic Racism that is so inclusive that a young Black autistic student could graduate college at such a young age! :113:
The fact this young man graduated from college doesn't mean systemic racism doesn't exist. It means he has battled systemic racism in education and earned a degree. But scrubs like you want to deny your problem so badly that you will try using one example to claim something.

Unusual French surname dead giveaway, married parents intact family. That's where it all starts. Likely Haitian immigrant family.

“That was the best thing that could have happened for us as parents and for Nehemiah,” said parents Raphael and Corie Juniel.

The fact this young man graduated from college doesn't mean systemic racism doesn't exist. It means he has battled systemic racism in education and earned a degree. But scrubs like you want to deny your problem so badly that you will try using one example to claim something.
The only systemic racism that exists in the USA is against whites and to a lesser extent E. Asians.

I'm always happy to see young people succeed no matter what color they are. Conversely I'm always sad to see young people like Serenity and the countless thousands like her who were deprived of their lives before they had a chance to succeed.

Congratulations to young Nememiah! See, I said his name right away IM2 unlike you who refused to acknowledge Serenity Broughton except for "that girl in your avatar". Practice what you preach IM2.
Son, I was in the community working long before a Serenity Broughton was thought about. That you want to latch on to tragedy to race bait is your problem.

Unusual French surname dead giveaway, married parents intact family. That's where it all starts. Likely Haitian immigrant family.

“That was the best thing that could have happened for us as parents and for Nehemiah,” said parents Raphael and Corie Juniel.
They are a black family.

The only systemic racism that exists in the USA is against whites and to a lesser extent E. Asians.
There is no systemic racism against whites.

And here is an example of a racist. Intact family has nothing to do with this. His father was in the military and often was deployed and away from his son. So dad was not at home a lot of the time.

They are a black family.
Did you know that there are Black American "AA" groups at Harvard that say W. Africans and Caribbean Blacks should not get affirmative actions slots because they aint real blacks. They don't like your hood culture.

And here is an example of a racist. Intact family has nothing to do with this. His father was in the military and often was deployed and away from his son. So dad was not at home a lot of the time.
Intact family has everything to do it you deadbeat.

Intact family has everything to do it you deadbeat.
No, it really doesn't. Not your version of intact. There are a lot of messed up people who come from what you claim are intact families.

You're the one who brought the one example, not us. To graduate college at fifteen, he couldn't have been spending much time and energy fighting "systemic racism".

It's wonderful we have a country free of Systemic Racism that is so inclusive that a young Black autistic student could graduate college at such a young age! :113:
This is a lie.

Racism seeking to disadvantage and vilify back Americans remains very much part of American society.

White grievance politics and racist replacement theory are proof of that.

Did you know that there are Black American "AA" groups at Harvard that say W. Africans and Caribbean Blacks should not get affirmative actions slots because they aint real blacks. They don't like your hood culture.
Try not telling me about black issues. I know this exists and it's stupid. I don't agree with it, and don't recognize it. So I am surely not going to hear a person with a serious "racial bias" like you making an issue of this. I don't know anything about hood culture and since whites have ethnic groups, perhaps you need to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back