Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

I dont care what you value. Youre a white boy and probably a future Black church shooter to boot.
Dylann Roof was a reactionary.

I am a revolutionary.

If I strike you won’t hear of it on the news....because I will have likely wiped out the very medium you would have used to hear of it.
Youre just another white boy suffering from erectile dysfunction and talking rough on the internet. Youre no different than Roof. Just more timid.
You are just another effeminate black man that is forced to live in the closet because of how black people tend to feel about gays.
Says the guy that claims he is a revolutionary safely on the internet. :rolleyes:
You don’t understand what a revolutionary is.

Mostly because you are a reactionary twit.

a person with an education would know that a reactionary wants to return things to a status quo ante. you hacks want to live in the 1950's. THAT is reactionary.

see what going to school would teach you, little one?

Of course I understand what a revolutionary is. I was raised around and by revolutionaries.

You arent a revolutionary. This isnt Halloween kid. Go wipe your nose and take off the little girl tights and your cape. :rolleyes:
You were raised by reactionaries attempting to preserve the anti-white system put in place.

I was born to destroy it.
You are a retard. There has never been a Jim Crow for whites

You would set yourself on fire if you attempted to light a fire cracker. The only thing significant you could destroy is your pantyhose.
This current time is Jim Crow for whites...and much more.
When was the last time you saw a sign on a business that said "no caucasoids served here"?

no-colored.jpg
There are thousands of “safe spaces” for blacks and other non-whites that range from nonsensical to giving legitimate advantages that most whites will never even be able to comprehend.

The only difference between Jim Crow and the “progressive era” is the fact that racism against white people is seen as not only rational and just, but the ultimate form of humanitarianism.

Of course I understand what a revolutionary is. I was raised around and by revolutionaries.

You arent a revolutionary. This isnt Halloween kid. Go wipe your nose and take off the little girl tights and your cape. :rolleyes:
You were raised by reactionaries attempting to preserve the anti-white system put in place.

I was born to destroy it.
You are a retard. There has never been a Jim Crow for whites

You would set yourself on fire if you attempted to light a fire cracker. The only thing significant you could destroy is your pantyhose.
This current time is Jim Crow for whites...and much more.
When was the last time you saw a sign on a business that said "no caucasoids served here"?

no-colored.jpg
There are thousands of “safe spaces” for blacks and other non-whites that range from nonsensical to giving legitimate advantages that most whites will never even be able to comprehend.

The only difference between Jim Crow and the “progressive era” is the fact that racism against white people is seen as not only rational and just, but the ultimate form of humanitarianism.
You need to stop smoking those mushrooms Jr. Nothing you just said made any sense.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Racism seems to enlist older stubborn people.

They get along because they are innocent, and don't have any of the problems yet of adulthood.

Well true, that's one reason.

Dylann Roof was a reactionary.

I am a revolutionary.

If I strike you won’t hear of it on the news....because I will have likely wiped out the very medium you would have used to hear of it.
Youre just another white boy suffering from erectile dysfunction and talking rough on the internet. Youre no different than Roof. Just more timid.
You are just another effeminate black man that is forced to live in the closet because of how black people tend to feel about gays.
Says the guy that claims he is a revolutionary safely on the internet. :rolleyes:

a person with an education would know that a reactionary wants to return things to a status quo ante. you hacks want to live in the 1950's. THAT is reactionary.

You want to preserve racial double standards that have been in effect since the 70s.

I want to radically change the world beyond what it has ever been.

You want to preserve racial double standards that have been in effect since the 70s.

What would your world look like?

How are you going to do that and what would it look like?

As close to a paradise and utopia as humanly possible.

So no whites? I thought you liked white people?

History shows us whites cant handle paradise. They destroy everything in their paths.

Would you include everyone?

By destroying the current world order and re-establishing ethnic and racial national enclaves.

Naturally “the world” would include everyone.

By destroying the current world order and re-establishing ethnic and racial national enclaves.
What would keep whites from fucking it up again?

History shows us whites cant handle paradise. They destroy everything in their paths.
You certainly would not be able to handle paradise.

Naturally “the world” would include everyone.

Well I am glad to hear that.

The knowledge gained through western imperialism and current technology.

You certainly would not be able to handle paradise.
I'm Black. Of course I could handle paradise.

Whites fucked up by using imperialism the last time. I guess youre too dumb to learn from history.

Whites fucked up by using imperialism the last time. I guess youre too dumb to learn from history.
Globalism would not come about again because everyone will know how badly it turned out last time.

Globalism would not come about again because everyone will know how badly it turned out last time.
You said imperialism though. That turned out badly too.

Forum List

Back