Why do Americans think that Iraqi lives are precious?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
I"m sorry to tell you this but Iraqi lives aren't precious. The brutality reality is that the life of an american dog is worth more then that of an Arab in Iraq.

I'm not trolling either. If the life of an Iraqi was precious then the United States wouldn't have caused millions of Iraqis to die through war and trade sanctions.

Same with the life of an African. During the 1990's the western world did nothing as 1 million black people died in Rwanda. The western world does not see the life of an African as equal to that of a white person.

I"m sorry to tell you this but Iraqi lives aren't precious. The brutality reality is that the life of an american dog is worth more then that of an Arab in Iraq.

I'm not trolling either. If the life of an Iraqi was precious then the United States wouldn't have caused millions of Iraqis to die through war and trade sanctions.

Same with the life of an African. During the 1990's the western world did nothing as 1 million black people died in Rwanda. The western world does not see the life of an African as equal to that of a white person.

We ripped Iraq apart when Saddam was running that place properly. And don't forget the GOP want to topple Iran next. Turn that over to isis too.

And let's be honest. We go to war for $. Or to keep control so Pepsi can sell stuff in the middle east. The rich see us as pawns. Life doesn't matter. If it did we wouldn't have so much poverty. It leads to crime too don't forgef. But life is only precious to the religious voters who care about fetuses not babies. Let the babies go hungry.

We ripped Iraq apart when Saddam was running that place properly. And don't forget the GOP want to topple Iran next. Turn that over to isis too.
Saddam was running the place properly???

Are you serious??

Tales of Saddam s Brutality lengthy graphic White House websight

Basically, ISIS is doing the same things that Saddam did for over 20 years.

Evidently the Africans don't much care for the living also...

Forum List

Back