Zone1 Why do Americans look down on the Hispanic World?

Because they know they will get benefits once their anchor baby is born, including pro-rated housing subsidizes. The poorest people in this country live better than the average people in most countries.
im waiting for luiza to answer this....but thanks for your reply....

And what happens when you dilute strength?
Just look around you and the answer is crystal clear .

Bit like mixing oil and water --- the car grinds to a halt .
Seems the paid russian trolls are still working for that holiday bonus.

Why do Marxists disarm their populace and have major “ issues “ with 2A/ RTKBA ?
James Madison said disarming the populace was one of the two things needed for a tyrant to oppress, Without googling, any guess what the other is?

Hint: The Dems have it pretty well down at this point.

Seems the paid russian trolls are still working for that holiday bonus.
I perfectly understand why cantankerous OAPs like yourself feel so left out and lonely at this time of year .

And made so much harder by English not being your first language .

Pity you do not live near by . We always invite not so well -off people to Xmas lunch and a present . Probably a blanket

this year and tinned soup.

Keep writing over the holidays .And keep your chin up .

maybe to you ...but that term has been used for babies born here from a non-citizen mother in a country which has birthright citizenship, for quit [sic] a while now...
Anyone born in the US is, of course, a US citizen. There is no “anchoring “ involved.

... English not being your first language .
English is my first language, if course. One of many languages you will never master to the degree that I have.

Care to try again?

And someone born in
Morocco who sneaks over our Southern Border to have ... Baby is an Illegal
If they have crossed illegally and are here illegally, they sure are. Not sure how many illegal aliens come here from Morocco, though.

Anyone born in the US is, of course, a US citizen. There is no “anchoring “ involved.
its the term being used...and there aint nothing you can do about it...many woman take advantage of that too...i lived across from one....she was a fucking asshole who was only here to get the monthly check...

its the term being used...and there aint nothing you can do about it...many woman take advantage of that too...i lived across from one....she was a fucking asshole who was only here to get the monthly check...
Yup. There are women crossing the border at 9 months in order to make sure they deliver an “anchor baby” - she will get full welfsre for the child, and the anchor keeps her from being deported.

These illegals know how to work the system. They know Title 42 is being cancelled in a couple of days and they can walk right in - no papers, no need for approval, nothing.

that didnt answer my question....if the US is so violent and racist and looked down by other countries....WHY do so many minorities and people from the 3rd world want to live here?.....
I appreciate imagination and flair are not your strong suits but picture -- with huge effort I feel sure --- one of the few thousands on the shore of Lake Galilee when Baby Jesus used to go water walking and practise other bits of magic .
And you had not eaten for days and this young tramp started handing out food parcels even though they were only fish sandwiches .
Is something like a penny starting to drop through your vaccine fogged brain ?

Better to eat three times a week than sometimes barely once .
And sometimes a few warm second hand clothes thrown in as a bonus .What is there not to like ?

They tend to make jokes about spanish names, spanish language, everything spanish. Someone said I dont look like Captain Hook but El Capitan Gancho. That is Spanish and means Captain Hook in Spanish. I dont know why he thinks that is suppossed to be a demeaning joke, or "funny", the Spanish Armada ruled the world before the Anglo-Saxons.

Looks more like El Capitan Gancho. Pedro Fernando Ramirez-Sanchez : "gancho"
Oh Mortimer, mind your own business and stop posting nonsense that you know nothing about

Forum List

Back