Zone1 Do I look Irish/Celtic or Southern European/Balkan or Middle Eastern or Southern Asian/Pakistani/Indian or Hispanic-Latino-American?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Im from the Balkans, and Gypsy, do you think I look specifically Gypsy or from the Balkans or do you think I could pass as many things, and where? I made some points on the maps starting in Ireland (Im not sure why exactly Ireland and not France or Germany, but I guess it is just random and because it is the most west) going further the route through europe, to the middle east and india to mixed race mestizo/mullato/hispanic/latino-central american.... So I have no problem with any ethnicity or race, or if you say I am, we are all equally human.

What did you get?
Did you ever see the American reality show with the gypsies?

There are a few reality shows with Gypsies in America. There is for example My Big Fat Gypsy wedding, but there is also a National Genographic "American Gypsies" there is also another about a arranged marriage among Gypsies. I saw a few of them on YouTube. Which did you saw?

The wedding one. The outfits were crazy. I think alot of the reality shows are staged though...

I have no idea. I know there are really many Gypsies in the US, they exist that is all I said, I dont know if the shows are staged. But certainly there are gypsy communities across the US. That is not a lie.

My Dad showed me the house where the King of the Gypsies lived.(I know the word King isn't right, but I can't remember what he was called.) He was like the leader and lived in our little town. I remember seeing gypsies in a store once and loved the way they were dressed so I was a gypsy for Halloween that year in school.

My Dad showed me the house where the King of the Gypsies lived.(I know the word King isn't right, but I can't remember what he was called.) He was like the leader and lived in our little town. I remember seeing gypsies in a store once and loved the way they were dressed so I was a gypsy for Halloween that year in school.
I read there were 3 Gypsies on the mayflower maybe that is a myth though, maybe it is really true, but every community or group has a bit of a myth of them being american and how long they are there. Whether there were 3 or not isnt really important or makes a big difference, the fact is Gypsies came in waves since the colonies and I know personally a Gypsy American girl who traces her immigrant ancestors to the colonies.

Forum List

Back