Why do Americans hate hippies?

Liberal feminist hippie raver stoner chicks prefer Trader Joe's instead!
I just don't really see the appeal though. If she's liberal then it's a pretty good chance she thinks she has a right to kill any children you might have together. That's especially true if she's the feminist kind of liberal. I don't know much about raves, but I know stoners aren't helpful in keeping a government job. I think I'll hold out for a quality conservative girl who wants an equal relationship and isn't likely to try to run all over me or run off with half my shit a year in.

Rave chicks rule!

rave-girls.jpg

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?
Because they are useless pieces of shit.

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?
Americans in general don't hate hippies.

But rednecks, punk rockers, neo Nazis, militia types, and Republicans do.

hey dipshit

many former hippies are republicans
Only a moron would say that. REAL hippies would NEVER NEVER NEVER become a con.

Liberal feminist hippie raver stoner chicks prefer Trader Joe's instead!
I just don't really see the appeal though. If she's liberal then it's a pretty good chance she thinks she has a right to kill any children you might have together.
Right wing goobers like you want to send people's children to other lands to kill or be killed there for the financial benefit of a fraction of one percent of our population...there is nothing moral about your obsession in labeling fetuses "children" ...........when you have a lump of cookie dough in your hands to make a cookie do you call it "dough" or do you hand the lump to someone saying "here have a cookie"...comemierda...

LOL! Homesick! Let me tell ya, with a name like Pedro, Alabama doesn't want you back.
I chose Pedro de San Patricio is an online handle. The Klan insists I'm a white race traitor, but fuck 'em. I've explained elsewhere in this thread that our race is American and has roots from nearly every other group on the planet. The Mexican culture is just as legitimately part of ours as the Anglo or Scots-Irish cultures.

Right wing goobers like you want to send people's children to other lands to kill or be killed there for the financial benefit of a fraction of one percent of our population...there is nothing moral about your obsession in labeling fetuses "children" ...........when you have a lump of cookie dough in your hands to make a cookie do you call it "dough" or do you hand the lump to someone saying "here have a cookie"...comemierda...
"Child" has several meanings. It can mean a young human in the stage of life between infancy and adolescence. It can also mean offspring, or young human at any early stage of the human life cycle. That said, I have no problem with the idea that they can choose to deploy me and that I might be killed by your leftist brothers in arms or Islamist allies in fulfilling my Oath of Enlistment to protect the US and its interests from its enemies. I know the other people's children I work with largely feel the same way. Nobody wants it, but it's something you have to accept when they make you promise it repeatedly before signing on the dotted line that your word is good.

Last edited:
Americans in general don't hate hippies.

But rednecks, punk rockers, neo Nazis, militia types, and Republicans do.

hey dipshit

many former hippies are republicans
Only a moron would say that. REAL hippies would NEVER NEVER NEVER become a con.
you can't read and never lived in the 60's

you are a fraud too

Your title might read.....Why do American's hate Hippies that smoke pot...
I am a hippie from the 60's who doesn't smoke pot~ makes me feel paranoid :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Cons are paranoid without pot.

LOL, a leftist talking about someone being paranoid. Republicans are trying to take your government check away...
Paranoia is imaginary. Cons trying to destroy Social Security, Medicare, food stamps for hungry children, and healthcare is real, not imaginary. Cons really are cold heartless fucks, and that's a good enough reason to be a hippie.

Conservatives would increase the viability of Social Security and Medicare for a longer time by raising the ridiculously unrealistic age of 65, so more would be contributing and less syphoning off. Conservatives favor teaching people to fish rather than giving free fish to people who made no effort to feed themselves. Conservatives favor people to set aside part of their income for health emergencies, (i.e. getting their own health insurance) rather than relying on an unreliable government yahoo who has the power to grant or deny them appropriate healthcare. Conservatives are the first in line to help in natural emergencies, disasters and they are giving more to charities than the true heartless fucks, the liberals who talk the talk but too cheap and cowardly to walk the walk. Conservatives have enough moral strength not having to rely on artificial and phony boosters like pot, meth, heroin, cocain or any other illegal substance which destroyed many potentially good and productive liberal minds.
Conservatives imbibe LEGAL alcohol, still legal Nicotine (smoking or chewing) for which they are already getting ridicule from the oh so sophisticated liberals. Liberal hippies become conservatives when: 1. They get kicked out of mommy's basement or 2. They get robbed/help up/home invaded by a fellow liberal by different or same skin color.
Cons have been trying to destroy SS since it was created. They have raided $3 trillion from the fund to pay for war. They are also trying to destroy food stamps for the hungry. They arrest people in Florida for feeding the homeless. Cons are also trying to kill Medicare, Medicaid and the AHA. The cons continue to try to spend more and more on weapons for war. Cons give trillion$ to Israel, but try to deny aid to Americans....like Katrina and Sandy victims. It was the cons that tried to stop Homeland Security funding. your shit don't flush.

And that is a clear example of what happens to your brain on weed. You end up Hungover.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Well, if this is the result of "smoking a plant".. you may want to reconsider your choice 'cause this is pretty stupid shit.

:lol:

Forum List

Back