Why do Americans hate hippies?

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?
Americans in general don't hate hippies.

But rednecks, punk rockers, neo Nazis, militia types, and Republicans do.

hey dipshit

many former hippies are republicans
Only a moron would say that. REAL hippies would NEVER NEVER NEVER become a con.
you can't read and never lived in the 60's

you are a fraud too
It's said that if you remember the 60's, you didn't really live them. But I do remember the 50's.

Cons are paranoid without pot.

LOL, a leftist talking about someone being paranoid. Republicans are trying to take your government check away...
Paranoia is imaginary. Cons trying to destroy Social Security, Medicare, food stamps for hungry children, and healthcare is real, not imaginary. Cons really are cold heartless fucks, and that's a good enough reason to be a hippie.

Conservatives would increase the viability of Social Security and Medicare for a longer time by raising the ridiculously unrealistic age of 65, so more would be contributing and less syphoning off. Conservatives favor teaching people to fish rather than giving free fish to people who made no effort to feed themselves. Conservatives favor people to set aside part of their income for health emergencies, (i.e. getting their own health insurance) rather than relying on an unreliable government yahoo who has the power to grant or deny them appropriate healthcare. Conservatives are the first in line to help in natural emergencies, disasters and they are giving more to charities than the true heartless fucks, the liberals who talk the talk but too cheap and cowardly to walk the walk. Conservatives have enough moral strength not having to rely on artificial and phony boosters like pot, meth, heroin, cocain or any other illegal substance which destroyed many potentially good and productive liberal minds.
Conservatives imbibe LEGAL alcohol, still legal Nicotine (smoking or chewing) for which they are already getting ridicule from the oh so sophisticated liberals. Liberal hippies become conservatives when: 1. They get kicked out of mommy's basement or 2. They get robbed/help up/home invaded by a fellow liberal by different or same skin color.
Cons have been trying to destroy SS since it was created. They have raided $3 trillion from the fund to pay for war. They are also trying to destroy food stamps for the hungry. They arrest people in Florida for feeding the homeless. Cons are also trying to kill Medicare, Medicaid and the AHA. The cons continue to try to spend more and more on weapons for war. Cons give trillion$ to Israel, but try to deny aid to Americans....like Katrina and Sandy victims. It was the cons that tried to stop Homeland Security funding. your shit don't flush.

And that is a clear example of what happens to your brain on weed. You end up Hungover.
And you are a clear example of what happens to those that subscribe to the con ideology....you end up a delusional moron.

Cons have been trying to destroy SS since it was created. They have raided $3 trillion from the fund to pay for war. They are also trying to destroy food stamps for the hungry. They arrest people in Florida for feeding the homeless. Cons are also trying to kill Medicare, Medicaid and the AHA. The cons continue to try to spend more and more on weapons for war. Cons give trillion$ to Israel, but try to deny aid to Americans....like Katrina and Sandy victims. It was the cons that tried to stop Homeland Security funding. your shit don't flush.

And that is a clear example of what happens to your brain on weed. You end up Hungover.[/QUOTE]

And you are a clear example of what happens to those that subscribe to the con ideology....you end up a delusional moron.[/QUOTE]

Not delusional enough to post any of the mindless gibberish you have which prompts the ridicule you have taken and so richly deserve..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back