Why do Americans hate hippies?

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?

Your title might read.....Why do American's hate Hippies that smoke pot...
I am a hippie from the 60's who doesn't smoke pot~ makes me feel paranoid :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Cons are paranoid without pot.

LOL, a leftist talking about someone being paranoid. Republicans are trying to take your government check away...
Paranoia is imaginary. Cons trying to destroy Social Security, Medicare, food stamps for hungry children, and healthcare is real, not imaginary. Cons really are cold heartless fucks, and that's a good enough reason to be a hippie.

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?
Americans in general don't hate hippies.

But rednecks, punk rockers, neo Nazis, militia types, and Republicans do.
Willie Nelson is a long haired pot smoking hippie redneck.

One of the pre-programmed button on the Sirius XM din my car is "Willy's Roadhouse". Not a single word about promoting pot or any another drug, booze or nicotine. Just good old country and western songs.

If Willie Nelson likes pot, it is his business. And being redneck ifs far more honest and honorable than being a liberal.

I hate Hollywood Hillbillies, rodeo whores, and what is called country music these days.
You want a great country band?

Check out the Avett Brothers
No, I do not want a great country band, thank you.

If I want "country" I play some Gram Parsons.

I am a hippie from the 60's who doesn't smoke pot~ makes me feel paranoid :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

LOL, a leftist talking about someone being paranoid. Republicans are trying to take your government check away...
Paranoia is imaginary. Cons trying to destroy Social Security, Medicare, food stamps for hungry children, and healthcare is real, not imaginary. Cons really are cold heartless fucks, and that's a good enough reason to be a hippie.
Paranoia might not be paranoia, if ISIS has called for your head.

Paranoia strikes deep into your life it will creep US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I loved Hippie chicks :)
I still do!

Give me an earthy girl, with a long skirt, Birkenstocks, straight long hair, no make up, and I'm in heaven.

images

I have more of a punk GF.

Damn I hope she never hides those long beautiful legs in a fuckin' Annie Hall granny dress.

Annie Hall never wore a dress. Only pants.

Willie Nelson is a long haired pot smoking hippie redneck.

One of the pre-programmed button on the Sirius XM din my car is "Willy's Roadhouse". Not a single word about promoting pot or any another drug, booze or nicotine. Just good old country and western songs.

If Willie Nelson likes pot, it is his business. And being redneck ifs far more honest and honorable than being a liberal.
You don't know a liberal when you see one. Willie.

Conservatives would increase the viability of Social Security and Medicare for a longer time by raising the ridiculously unrealistic age of 65, so more would be contributing and less syphoning off. Conservatives favor teaching people to fish rather than giving free fish to people who made no effort to feed themselves. Conservatives favor people to set aside part of their income for health emergencies, (i.e. getting their own health insurance) rather than relying on an unreliable government yahoo who has the power to grant or deny them appropriate healthcare. Conservatives are the first in line to help in natural emergencies, disasters and they are giving more to charities than the true heartless fucks, the liberals who talk the talk but too cheap and cowardly to walk the walk. Conservatives have enough moral strength not having to rely on artificial and phony boosters like pot, meth, heroin, cocain or any other illegal substance which destroyed many potentially good and productive liberal minds.
Conservatives imbibe LEGAL alcohol, still legal Nicotine (smoking or chewing) for which they are already getting ridicule from the oh so sophisticated liberals. Liberal hippies become conservatives when: 1. They get kicked out of mommy's basement or 2. They get robbed/help up/home invaded by a fellow liberal by different or same skin color.

" People think they're insulting Texans when they call George Bush a Texan .. but hell George Bush ain't no Texan"

Willie Nelson

Conservatives would increase the viability of Social Security and Medicare for a longer time by raising the ridiculously unrealistic age of 65, so more would be contributing and less syphoning off. Conservatives favor teaching people to fish rather than giving free fish to people who made no effort to feed themselves. Conservatives favor people to set aside part of their income for health emergencies, (i.e. getting their own health insurance) rather than relying on an unreliable government yahoo who has the power to grant or deny them appropriate healthcare. Conservatives are the first in line to help in natural emergencies, disasters and they are giving more to charities than the true heartless fucks, the liberals who talk the talk but too cheap and cowardly to walk the walk. Conservatives have enough moral strength not having to rely on artificial and phony boosters like pot, meth, heroin, cocain or any other illegal substance which destroyed many potentially good and productive liberal minds.
Conservatives imbibe LEGAL alcohol, still legal Nicotine (smoking or chewing) for which they are already getting ridicule from the oh so sophisticated liberals. Liberal hippies become conservatives when: 1. They get kicked out of mommy's basement or 2. They get robbed/help up/home invaded by a fellow liberal by different or same skin color.
Cons have been trying to destroy SS since it was created. They have raided $3 trillion from the fund to pay for war. They are also trying to destroy food stamps for the hungry. They arrest people in Florida for feeding the homeless. Cons are also trying to kill Medicare, Medicaid and the AHA. The cons continue to try to spend more and more on weapons for war. Cons give trillion$ to Israel, but try to deny aid to Americans....like Katrina and Sandy victims. It was the cons that tried to stop Homeland Security funding. your shit don't flush.

Cons have been trying to destroy SS since it was created. They have raided $3 trillion from the fund to pay for war. They are also trying to destroy food stamps for the hungry. They arrest people in Florida for feeding the homeless. Cons are also trying to kill Medicare, Medicaid and the AHA. The cons continue to try to spend more and more on weapons for war. Cons give trillion$ to Israel, but try to deny aid to Americans....like Katrina and Sandy victims. It was the cons that tried to stop Homeland Security funding. your shit don't flush.

I am not going to waste my time on the absurdity of your first two sentences.

If you can tell me why increasing the unrealistic age of 65 years in order to qualify for Social Security and Medicare is an attempt to `destroy` either, go ahead I am willing to listen.

Every administration raided the Social Security Funds. Giving the stolen-raided funds for war or giving it to able bodied free loaders has been the practice of all administrations. The food stamp program SHOULD be destroyed. If it had been such a great idea, surely your demi God FDR should have thought of it but obviously he never did. The hungry should feed the hungry. You know, like another of your idols Joe Biden said: Three letter word JOBS. They are out there. GET ONE.
Well, talk about homeless. Most lumber camps, mine camps, oil rig camps have bunkhouses where the gainfully employed are housed while performing their jobs. Go, get a job and avoid being arrested for being homeless. Believe it can be done I have done it myself.

Now, for helping the victims of natural disasters: I have repeatedly devoted weeks of my time to help rebuild Homestead, FL. after Hurricane Andrew, from 1993 to 2004. I have also put in volunteer work for the victims of the floods in Portage-de-Siuox in Missouri in 1994. And in Albany, GE after the Flint River flood in 1995. And in Chavais, KY in 1996 and 1997.
And several cities in Canada with Habitat for Humanity blitzes.

By the time Sandy and Katrina hit I was an old man with COPD, but if I had had the ability I would have been there to help. I am sure my fellow volunteers would have been all Republicans and conservatives, because thru all the years 1993-2004 I have never met a liberal or Democrat to put their muscle where their mouths always are.

BTW, in my times I helped people in Overtown and the deepest hollers in Kentucky. So if you ever have an urge to call me a racist conservative redneck, stifle it.

Every movement has its good and bad parts, and without peace movements the world would be a much worse place - and if some off the deep end hippies were the by-product then it was a good deal.

Paranoids never realize your paranoia

Why do you hate sound reasoning?

Paranoia might not be paranoia, if ISIS has called for your head.

Paranoia strikes deep into your life it will creep US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hangover's paranoia is that the meanie Republicans are coming for his government check

Funny, why do so many threads start "why do......hate?" You don't have to fear God or eat fried food You can get stoned and eat Doritos, but I wouldn't suggest you try to fly your avatar when you are stone.

Cons are solidly behind social security, again, you are a paranoid delusional

Forum List

Back