Why do Americans hate hippies?

The 'hippie' movement wasn't about peace, love and happiness.

The truth is, it was about not contributing your fair share. Not pitching it, not serving in the defense of the Country and its ideals.

Hippies (and virtually ALL dimocrap scum) are quite happy to share in the benefits of a society that gives them 'Innocent until proven guilty', Food Stamps, Equality of Opportunity, a virtual absence of racial and religious persecution, a society that sacrificed HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS OF ITS MEN to free slaves and to ban it from existence, to pursue sexual slavers to the ends of the world, a society that protects artistic expression, bans discrimination based on race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex yada, yada.....

But ask them to give back?

All they got is to pass the Collection Tray to the person next to them. They aren't interested.

Somewhere, someone has it better than them. They are convinced of that. And they would be right because unless they get into a cushy Union or goobermint job, they invariably end up in the Trailer Park of life.

So -- Hippies? I'm with Eric

f56a668153745fc1e65a10a44e24114195ae0ced3ee5b633a90610c651e87475.jpg
It was about fucking, doping and listening to music, in freedom, not in Vietnam.

Nothing more, nothing less.

So, light up or leave me alone.

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?

They're nonconforming losers who can't figure out how to support themselves or follow the most basic societal conventions.
^^^^Goose step conformer^^^^

Go to federal prison just for smoking a plant. Why do you guys hate hippies? I personally think the world would be a better place with more of them. So if I want to be a true American I have to fear this entity called God and I have to eat fried food?
Americans in general don't hate hippies.

But rednecks, punk rockers, neo Nazis, militia types, and Republicans do.

Willie Nelson is a long haired pot smoking hippie redneck.

Your title might read.....Why do American's hate Hippies that smoke pot...
I am a hippie from the 60's who doesn't smoke pot~ makes me feel paranoid :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Comparatively....he is really just a long haired pot smoking redneck, and I love the guy

I am a hippie from the 60's who doesn't smoke pot~ makes me feel paranoid :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
Cons are paranoid without pot.

I hate Hollywood Hillbillies, rodeo whores, and what is called country music these days.

Everybody hates Hippies. Even Hippies hate Hippies.

Rightfully so. Useless, soulless, lazy, stupid, undependable, burnt out stoners who can't remember their own name half the time.

They just use their hippiedom to justify these FACTS.....

They don't like to work, they don't like to pay bills, they don't like to bathe, they don't like to brush or comb their hair, they don't like to shave (including the females) their idea of personal hygiene is ubiquitous, at best, they don't like to take care of ANYTHING, including their cars, their houses, their children, their spouse, their -- Anything.

So they claim a 'counter-culture' to rationalize their scumbaggery. Simply a fact

Hippies smell bad and they're lazy.

And the women?

Don't bother.

As the Star Trek intro said, "To go where Every Man has gone before"

Interesting you start a thread about bigoted assumptions and justify it with bigoted assumptions...

I hate Hollywood Hillbillies, rodeo whores, and what is called country music these days.
You want a great country band?

Check out the Avett Brothers

Cons are paranoid without pot.

LOL, a leftist talking about someone being paranoid. Republicans are trying to take your government check away...

Comparatively....he is really just a long haired pot smoking redneck, and I love the guy
One of the best shows I ever went to was in Corpus Christi Tx....the whole basketball court was cleared for dancing, and everyone was allowed to bring a bottle. We brought Tequila. Yeeeha!

Forum List

Back