CDZ Why didn't US government use "better flags" on the moon

It's as natural as the interstellar visitors that coincidentally slingshotted around the Sun,
Which is precisely what we would expect of an interstellar object moving slowly enough for us to ddetect.Dooyou understand what caused it to enter our system in the first place? The sun's gravity.

the speed up AND changed direction
A ridiculous lie you are likely not smart enough to have made up all by yourself.

Keep up on current events.

Ouamuamua both accelerated AND changed directions.

It's as natural as the interstellar visitors that coincidentally slingshotted around the Sun,
Which is precisely what we would expect of an interstellar object moving slowly enough for us to ddetect.Dooyou understand what caused it to enter our system in the first place? The sun's gravity.

A ridiculous lie you are likely not smart enough to have made up all by yourself.

Nah, that's a lie. Or completely misunderstood. I'll go with "lie".

Nah, that's a lie. Or completely misunderstood. I'll go with "lie".
Current Events.

Try it

Actually not so current, it changed directions in June 2018
If repeating a claim were an Olympic sport, you would have a neck full of gold medals. Supporting or explaining the claims? Not your best sport.

You were ignorant that the vessel changed direction. What's you explanation now?
No, you made that up. But feel free to explain it, in your own words. A source or two might help your reputation, also.

If repeating a claim were an Olympic sport, you would have a neck full of gold medals. Supporting or explaining the claims? Not your best sport.

You were ignorant that the vessel changed direction. What's you explanation now?
No, you made that up. But feel free to explain it, in your own words. A source or two might help your reputation, also.
LOL

You refuse to acknowledge that it changed direction in June

That's hilarious

A flag made of Mithral would have been terribly expensive.

LOL

That's hilarious
No, I simply refuse to believe a claim made by a crazy person like you, without some sort of sourcing or evidence. That is the correct and rational thing for me to do, you know, because you say many, many insane things.

By the way.... got a source? You have repeated your claim 4 times now, but you have yet to offer any explanation in your own words or a source.

My fault. I thought Fort Fun was keeping up with Oumuamua. Clearly, they didn't and now they can't cope with the facts that it both sped up then changed direction

LOL

That's hilarious
No, I simply refuse to believe a claim made by a crazy person like you, without some sort of sourcing or evidence. That is the correct and rational thing for me to do, you know, because you say many, many insane things.

By the way.... got a source? You have repeated your claim 4 times now, but you have yet to offer any explanation in your own words or a source.
If you kept up on it AT ALL you would know it changed direction

My fault. I thought Fort Fun was keeping up with Oumuamua. Clearly, they didn't and now they can't cope with the facts that it both sped up then changed direction
That makes 5 times.

How many times will Francis repeat his claim, without providing any argument or support for it? I'll put the over/under at about 1000.

LOL

That's hilarious

If you kept up on it AT ALL you would know it changed direction
*That's 6.

By the way... the Earth just changed direction, too. Because that's what bodies accelerated by gravity do, as any 11th grade physics student knows.

Forum List

Back