Why did you vote for Biden?

Can you imagine being such a bitter, partisan douche bag that you'd post something like that? ^^^^^^ How you got to the point in life where you revel in such comments is, I'm sure, pretty traumatic.
After all the shit posted about Biden on this board the above is what bothers you? Seriously...

I am astounded, I really thought that the Democratic party represented contrarians that would vote for child rapist cannibals or just anything anti main stream. I never thought these people would ever EVER become the mainstream. And then they want to destroy the 2 party system, like fascists DO, you got to ask your self, IS THIS the party you want to belong to? Dictating how many genders there are? Or immigration status? Or what's normal?

What in the wide world of blue fuck does voting for Biden have to do with "the Democratic Party"?

You seem to be obsessed with this party shit. What's the point?

Yeah, right. all the crap the democrats have done. Lets go there. Unnecessary impeachment. Corvid 19 please, and then the race riots. Hmmm. George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose, not a white racist white cops knee. Nope. Breana Taylor died because she was selling drugs and caught up in the druggie culture. She was wide awake in a trap house selling drugs as the bookie. Please.

Are we playing "how many lies can I put in one post?" On first inspection, I spot four. There might be more if I delve a little deeper...

I used to be a Democrat. I lost that back in 08' Obama. When I had a relative say they where voting along racial lines. For an unqualified man strictly along racial lines. Oh, Ok, If I voted for say, George Wallace in 1972 along racial lines that would be bad, though. Explain that to me?

Breana Taylor died because she was selling drugs and caught up in the druggie culture.

Yes ------ I think too many people call her an innocent, but her boyfriend was a medium-level drug trader. These people get killed because they do bad things and end up interacting with police.

I used to be a Democrat. I lost that back in 08' Obama. When I had a relative say they where voting along racial lines. For an unqualified man strictly along racial lines. Oh, Ok, If I voted for say, George Wallace in 1972 along racial lines that would be bad, though. Explain that to me?
You really do need to take an IQ test before being allowed to vote. The above post is the reason why.
I mean, you really need it explained to you. For a start, Wallace was a self-admitted out-and-out racist. It is not Obama's fault your relative said he voted for Obama along racial lines. Why you are taking it out on him, I have no idea. That's like blaming Jodie Foster for Hinkley shooting Ronnie Raygun.

Excuse me. The democrats aren't contrarians? Let me see here, they come up with imaginary faux sexes, Oh and they side with every cause like every made up scientific particle. Prove it.

Lets see here: What has Trump done that is so bad? As apposed to Democrats that have burned down cities? What?

the 2020 election was the final verdict on (the lack of) a governing philosophy that utterly UTTERLY FAILED, my friends

progress doesn't move in a straight line. history doesn't move in a straight line. it zigs and zags

i voted for Biden because i think it's time for some progress, and Biden will be the most progressive president since FDR, my friends
No no... He's moderate. I've been told this many many times.

Trump has a multitude of sins. He's a egotist. I am seeing cities burned down because democrats will tolerate anything, because they are soo much better...lets see here, hiring illegal cheap Mexican workers over Americans and putting us out of work and in the streets is so much more humanitarian, because that so much better. lets see here, exaggerating or lying about police brutality is way better than confronting the fact poor blacks are their own worst enemies. Lets ignore the ginormous black on black murder rate. Because, cynically, Black lives matter!

I am astounded, I really thought that the Democratic party represented
Me too mary. The POS trump represents ONLY the lowest of the LOWEST.
My goodness, how can you support trump as an individual? Seriously?
trump is the lowest of human scum, everybody says so, he is tremendous turd. Tremendous. lol.

I am astounded, I really thought that the Democratic party represented
Me too mary. The POS trump represents ONLY the lowest of the LOWEST.
My goodness, how can you support trump as an individual? Seriously?
trump is the lowest of human scum, everybody says so, he is tremendous turd. Tremendous. lol.
I don't hate you. I am scratching my head here. Really, nothing personal. Trump hasn't done anything wrong politically. Name one thing.I see countless democrats siding with race baiters and siding with those that create civic unrest. Trump has never done that. Democrats side with people burning down our cities. What has Trump done that is worse? Please, name something worse.

Forum List

Back