Why Did Trump Take Those Documents Home In The First Place?

Unsecured?
As unsecured as any place can be. Here`s a fake heiress who came and went to Mar-A-Lardo with no questions asked while the stolen Top Secrets were there.

Classified documents, like his Will? Or newspaper clippings?

Trump mixed personal property with classified and top secret documents.

Anyone who can fake celebrity and flatter Trump can gain access to Mara Lago. He thinks these people contribute to his prestige.

As unsecured as any place can be. Here`s a fake heiress who came and went to Mar-A-Lardo with no questions asked while the stolen Top Secrets were there.
My favorite news site!

My favorite news site!
How about this one? It too said trump gave this fake heiress free reign at Mar a-lardo while our stolen Top Secrets were hidden there. The Pittsburgh Post Gazette has been around since 1786. It`s not epochtimes or breitfart.

How about this one? It too said trump gave this fake heiress free reign at Mar a-lardo while our stolen Top Secrets were hidden there. The Pittsburgh Post Gazette has been around since 1786. It`s not epochtimes or breitfart.
My go to news site!

And WaPo was founded in 1877, and they're YUUUUUGE liars!

Forum List

Back